Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,268 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:25 PM

How To Do See Relationship In Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Do See Relationship In Nigeria? (711 Views)

Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / 10 To-dos For A Healthy Relationship In 2013 / Relationship In Its 8th Year But No Talk Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Do See Relationship In Nigeria? by beingme(f): 11:38am On Jun 02, 2009
Relationship in Nigeria how do we react to it?
After listening and going thru some personal experience I still can't reach to a good conclusion why our nigeria relationship fall apart after months and years of hard working.

Divorce rate to goin up. Guys no longer trust ladies and ladies are afraid of commitment. why?  Cheating the name of the game. What brought this to to us?
Re: How To Do See Relationship In Nigeria? by biola44: 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2009
everybody wants more! grin
Re: How To Do See Relationship In Nigeria? by deji2005(m): 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2009
That right, the love of more money, materials etc, that one of the reason why some of our people are corrupt
Re: How To Do See Relationship In Nigeria? by bblacky(f): 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2009
exactly we all want more, relationship don suffer
Re: How To Do See Relationship In Nigeria? by beingme(f): 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2009
yes love for money but most times its not money but too much expectations
Re: How To Do See Relationship In Nigeria? by deji2005(m): 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2009
I"ll keep praying to god almighty to give me good standard of living be able to buy food, clothes, shelter for my family then the rest are not neccassary and I"ll try to satisfy my wife, Life is simple no wonder why some men get involved in drug get cult locked in prison and they lost all. love of money !!! we can never be satisfy
Re: How To Do See Relationship In Nigeria? by deji2005(m): 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2009
all is vanity
Re: How To Do See Relationship In Nigeria? by love2008(f): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2009
Iam dating an nigerian man can someone who is nigerian tell me what he expects from me?
Re: How To Do See Relationship In Nigeria? by sesman(m): 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2009
sex and more sex grin
Re: How To Do See Relationship In Nigeria? by beingme(f): 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2009
sesman:

sex and more sex grin

Sex is not all and won't be enough.

Commitment, trust, love not conditional love, respect for who he is that's all he expects from u

(1) (Reply)

Things The One You Love Make You Go Through / I Find It Hard To Love / Chastity The Way Forward To An Outstanding Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.