Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ (46765 Views)

Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do / Scientific Miracles Of The Qur'an (The Qur'an on the Origin of the Universe) / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Epiphanus20(m): 10:31am On Dec 09, 2015
1 TALKING TO 5000 MEN WITHOUT A MICROPHONE before going further make i ask you just 1 question,how far can your voice go?Jesus christ talks to over 5 thousand men without even a microphone or speaker,that guy might be having headache everyday due to screaming.

2 HIS PHILOSOPHICAL APPROACH TO ISSUE'S Although Jesus never attended college(i dont know if he attended high school,abeg no ask me).But he settle dispute and answer questions in a more matured way,for instance when the pharisees(or whatever) where about stoning Mary Magdalene,he told them"if you have not done such things in your life,then stone her" but they all dispersed.

3 HIS ABILITY TO TALK FOR DAYS WITHOUT EATING OR DRINKING Jesus Christ can teach for days without showing an expression of hunger or thirst,for instance when he fed 5 thousand men,he had taught for two days without eating anything and yet he is more worried about the crowd that just sit and listen to him.

4 HIS ABILITIES TO KNOW NAMES Although Jesus christ has many Friends and followers but still he knew the names of everyone,for instance he called all his Apostles by name before they became his Apostles,he called Mattew and Zaccheus by name,he also called many people which i wouldnt mention.

5 HIS SPIRIT OF ENDURANCE AND LOVE Jesus was sent into the world to die for our sin not for his own sin and yet he accepted to die,he was born like a horse rather than a King,he started enduring at the age of twelve when he revealed his real family(us),Jesus endured hunger for 40 days and 40 night,he endured temptation,suffered till death just for you and i.

[b]LET WELCOME THE KING.[b/]

725 Likes 96 Shares

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 09, 2015
Jesus is Lord , maximum respect to the father, the saviour.

316 Likes 29 Shares

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 09, 2015
Jesus is Lord

139 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by SurefireAsoOke: 11:53am On Dec 09, 2015
Jesu loluwa

For Aso-Oke, Check My signature

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
What of his ability to ignore all those jewish virgins walking around nazareth and looking for husbands?

174 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Epiphanus20(m): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
Demigods:
Jesus is Lord , maximum respect to the father, the saviour.
Ya you are right.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Epiphanus20(m): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
What of his ability to ignore all those jewish virgins walking around nazareth and looking for husbands?
You think say e dey easy,those babes self they beg Jesus for HUSBANDRY OR HUSBANDSHIP(I NO NO)NO BE ME TALK AM

4 Likes

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Epiphanus20(m): 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
SurefireAsoOke:
Jesu loluwa

For Aso-Oke, Check My signature
YOU SURE SAY YOU NO DEY CURSE US.

1 Like

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Epiphanus20(m): 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
kallmemrB:
Jesus is Lord
amen

6 Likes

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by SurefireAsoOke: 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
Epiphanus20:
YOU SURE SAY YOU NO DEY CURSE US.
Meaning: Jesus is Lord

2 Likes

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Epiphanus20(m): 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
SurefireAsoOke:

Meaning: Jesus is Lord
i think say you say make Jesus punish us for Aso rock.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Addicted2Women: 8:28am On Dec 13, 2015
All these religious bullshit.
Some people will show me a random picture of some dude and tell me it's Jesus.
There was no camera during the alleged existence of Jesus.

How do you know all these shiit about Jesus ??
He turned water into wine.
He died and rose again
Where you there ??
OK, give me a solid evidence.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by PLANETMARS(m): 8:28am On Dec 13, 2015
but make I no lie some tins are not logical sha

2 Likes

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 13, 2015
Funny tho...lolz

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by mmafhew(m): 8:29am On Dec 13, 2015
Issokay
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by iteleaye(m): 8:29am On Dec 13, 2015
@op, who told you there was no Microphone

2 Likes

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by passionate88: 8:30am On Dec 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @ No. 1
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by chiedu7: 8:30am On Dec 13, 2015
THE GREATEST MIRACLE JESUS GAVE MANKIND THAT NO OTHER RELIGION CAN GIVE.

Jesus promises salvation to all who believe in Him.

John 3:
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world;
but that the world through him might be saved.
18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED:
BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY,
BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

NOTICE THAT ALLAH CANNOT SAVE MOHAMMED NOR HIS FOLLOWERS

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers,
NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS)"

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by kekakuz(m): 8:30am On Dec 13, 2015
You should ask yourself how Moses address the people of Israel without a microphone too

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by luvinhubby(m): 8:30am On Dec 13, 2015
My heart lept for joy at no. 4, He knows me by name even before i knew Him.
cool cool

Halleluyah. !!

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by musicwriter(m): 8:31am On Dec 13, 2015
I read he used to make his toy bird fly when he was a kid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Timoleon(m): 8:31am On Dec 13, 2015
A lot of bullshit here. why not also mention that the 5000 performed miracle of listening for over two days without eating? Did he settle more disputes dan solomon in his time? why are u not nentioning solomon as a miracle worker? who has not heard that Jesus cane to die for mankind in a show if endurance and love? how is this new? Jesus knew names dat u wouldnt mention abi? hold d names na password to enter heaven!

land for sale...

3 Likes

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by allanphash7(m): 8:31am On Dec 13, 2015
Talking to 5k people got me laughing
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Lippy0001: 8:31am On Dec 13, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by gift01: 8:31am On Dec 13, 2015
Lemme be the first to wish Nairalanders a Merry Christmas in advance

5 Likes

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by passionate88: 8:31am On Dec 13, 2015
He told them "if you have not done such things in your life,then stone her" but they all dispersed.

He that is without sin..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by jeron1(m): 8:31am On Dec 13, 2015
that's why Christianity is the only religion of peace... cos when u kook at Jesus, he's an epitome of peace

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 13, 2015
allanphash7:
Talking to 5k people got me laughing

Same Here grin
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Funjosh(m): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by slinkman(m): 8:33am On Dec 13, 2015
Jesus na you biko...... respects

2 Likes

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Pdizzle(m): 8:33am On Dec 13, 2015
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Yinabim(f): 8:33am On Dec 13, 2015
Nice 1

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] / Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.