Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester (63229 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife At Lagos Airport On Their Way To The US, Caused A Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by missKiffy(f): 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
She look much older than 22

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by bisdam9086(m): 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
wunmi590:
Did she finished with first class?
Did you make first class yourself? that is if you are a graduate.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by naijaboiy: 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
I thought royalties are usually fine? lipsrsealed
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
University of Manchester is the LEAST foreign university ALL my kids will attend. All things are possible. God will surely grant that request of mine.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by BetaSexLife: 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
JaRule Ooni
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by Favolly(f): 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
Awwwwn
My school daughter's all grown up cheesy
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by younginfopreneur: 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
WOW!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by engrjacuzzi: 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
anybody of the age 19 should equally seek ooni daughter's hand in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by Panzerfaust(m): 2:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
GelTleStar:
But I'm still wondering why the Elder of the Princes didn't take over from their late father.
In almost all Yoruba monarchies, coronation is rotated among "Ruling Houses"..It is not passed down through a King's offspring.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by Pjelafe(m): 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nice one

Do u tink u ar funny, ok here is an opputunity 4 a commedy skit Dats goin 2 tke off Jan 4 2016. Watsapp num. 08160184893. 4 mre info. Tnks.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by Moronfoluwa(m): 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
micronut:
Have read news, about inability of some Nigerians to differentiate the Ooni of Ife's daughter from the wife.

Well, Ooni of ife had his child at the young age of 19, having been born in 1974. The daughter Adeola graduated this year June at 22. The pix were take at the graduation ceremony.

The last picture is Prince Adegboyega Ogunwusi, the Elder brother of the king, withe the king and his wife.

God bless my king and his family.
God bless all of us too, we shall all fulfil destiny and be great.

Cool
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by miqos02(m): 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
cool
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by sam90s(m): 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
Adonis3:
please, biko, how do they resemble undecided

So the wife got preggy at age 13 shocked

There's this thing called polygamy, she doesn't have to be the mother.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by Bom4Real: 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
THE Ooni IS cute and simple
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by GelTleStar(f): 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
Panzerfaust:
In almost all Yoruba monarchies, coronation is rotated among "Ruling Houses"..It is not passed down through a King's offspring.
I still don't get it. Define "Ruling Houses"; and is the new King not an offspring of the late king? Maybe I didn't understand your last line well.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by finestpicks(m): 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
The kingmakers consult the oracles to pick one of the eligible princes.The first born may or may not get chosen

GelTleStar:
But I'm still wondering why the Elder of the Princes didn't take over from their late father.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by habiham: 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
Best choice for ile ife .......... I be confirm omo origbo
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by sam90s(m): 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
There's this thing called polygamy, she doesn't have to be his daughter's mother but still remain his wife you know right?

yerakola:
who is fooling who? ooni @ 40' wife@ 34 daughter @ 21. end time lier
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by GelTleStar(f): 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
finestpicks:
The kingmakers consult the oracles to pick one of the eligible princes.The first born may or may not get chosen

Ok, Thanks.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by sam90s(m): 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
Panzerfaust:

It's not like that in Ibadan where the deputy takes over. You're right 'almost'.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by ifihearam: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
Why don't I believe ?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
Rubish
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by JoshEdo1(m): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
yerakola:
Dats not d girls real mother..Probably d step mum..
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by yerakola(m): 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
ooni is still single. . Xmas lier
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by Toks2008(m): 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
Adonis3:
please, biko, how do they resemble undecided

So the wife got preggy at age 13 shocked

The ooni got a lady pregnant when he was 19 but dont know if that wife in the pics was the lady.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by mastengsynergy: 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
But Olori is not the biological mother of the girl now.
The real mother is not the present Olori. Learnt Kabiyesi (Prince then) impregnate a lady while in school.
Thank God he did not abort the pregnancy.
Congrats all the same.
"Ori ade kii sun ita".

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by micronut(m): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
yerakola:

No body ever talked about the age of the mother in the post

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by gretblue: 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2015
wunmi590:
Did she finished with first class?
Could you have finished with a Pass with this your grammatical enquiries? "Did she finished"

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by LKO(m): 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ooni nor go dey wear suit again o. Someone correct me if I m wrong. I need that his suit jare. Lol.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by bigtt76(f): 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
e nor get money naaaaa grin but I must admit the elder brother looks more kingly tongue

GelTleStar:
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by cecegorz(m): 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
yerakola:

Not sure he married the lady that gave him that first baby.
So, naturally this new wife's kids will still be small.

I'm just thinking out loud though.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by bigtt76(f): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
My thought too but not out of place though ....if the King was born 1974 (41 years old) that makes him 19 years 1993 and the wife 12 years old then shocked (shei dem say na 34 years she bi?)

Choi ....the king na gbomo-gbomo oooooo! Hahahaha ....abeg o na joke ar de o tongue

Toks2008:

The ooni got a lady pregnant when he was 19 but dont know if that wife in the pics was the lady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Official Translation Thread / Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) / Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.