Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester (63227 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife At Lagos Airport On Their Way To The US, Caused A Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by seunayantokun(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
Those nairalanders that have aborted pregnancies when they were younger should cry to God for mercy.

Those who married late should ensure their children do not take after them. It doesn't help.

We should be mentally and physically diligent and cooperate with God to form our lives for us. Just imagine the case of this young monarch and that of a 60-year old man or woman who still have children in secondary schools and universities.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by DuchessLily(f): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
Princess congrats, where is ur mum?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by delman88(m): 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
ellabooz:
Which one is the wife among them?

ma bi mi ni #JAMBQUESTION
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by macaranta(m): 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
Beautiful family
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by Sleekbaby(f): 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
Plz is it that lady in red that gave birth to the girl? Forgive me, I'm very curious.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by NovusHomo(m): 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
micronut:
Have read news, about inability of some Nigerians to differentiate the Ooni of Ife's daughter from the wife.

Well, Ooni of ife had his child at the young age of 19, having been born in 1974. The daughter Adeola graduated this year June at 22. The pix were take at the graduation ceremony.

The last picture is Prince Adegboyega Ogunwusi, the Elder brother of the king, withe the king and his wife.

God bless my king and his family.
God bless all of us too, we shall all fulfil destiny and be great.

Ooni this, Ooni that; Ooni's wife, Ooni's daughter: his Rolls Royce, His Bentley, his dog, his cat, his pee, his dudu. Don't you guys have aything to do with your lives? I mean, its not like the man knows anyone of you. Y'all need to get a life.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by loomer: 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
Na all these bastards dey shout change, see their kids dey school of abroad
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by micronut(m): 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
bigtt76:
My thought too but not out of place though ....if the King was born 1974 (41 years old) that makes him 19 years 1993 and the wife 12 years old then shocked (shei dem say na 34 years she bi?)

Choi ....the king na gbomo-gbomo oooooo! Hahahaha ....abeg o na joke ar de o tongue

Nobody mentioned the age of the king's wife in the post.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by micronut(m): 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
loomer:
Na all these bastards dey shout change, see their kids dey school of abroad

Shot the Bleep up, if u don't know what the hell you are saying.. Does the king look like a politician to you... Just because u are a gullible political haleluyah boys doesn't mean every one else is... Receive sense! Tell me as u are, u would not like to school abroad if given the opportunity... Hypocrites of modern age! Get lost!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by Cutehector(m): 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
HungerBAD:
Cool.

Where is Cutehector? come here and write one of your customary love notes, for the Princess.
lol if she like make she be daughter of obasanjo, i no wan marry yoruba lady...
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by wonlasewonimi: 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
wunmi590:
Did she finished with first class?

Look who is talking....
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by Toks2008(m): 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
bigtt76:
My thought too but not out of place though ....if the King was born 1974 (41 years old) that makes him 19 years 1993 and the wife 12 years old then shocked (shei dem say na 34 years she bi?)

Choi ....the king na gbomo-gbomo oooooo! Hahahaha ....abeg o na joke ar de o tongue

Teenage thingy i guess but kudos to our young and cute king,at least dem no flush the pregnancy.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by Toks2008(m): 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
wunmi590:
Did she finished with first class?

I guess you made a mistake here,It should be did she finish

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by Trinxzy(m): 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hate to say this bt she does nt look 22 to me
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by bigtt76(f): 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
grin See below

micronut:

Nobody mentioned the age of the king's wife in the post.

yerakola:
who is fooling who? ooni @ 40' wife@ 34 daughter @ 21. end time lier
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by dualsurvey: 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
bisdam9086:

Did you make first class yourself? that is if you are a graduate.
Baddest guy!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by wunmi590(m): 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
Toks2008:

I guess you made a mistake here,It should be did she finish

Thanks for the correction
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by wunmi590(m): 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

Look who is talking....

And look who is quoting me? I only ask a question, black man mentality. I pity your life. tongue
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by wunmi590(m): 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
gretblue:

Could you have finished with a Pass with this your grammatical enquiries? "Did she finished"

You have a black man mentality, and I pity you if you keep behaving like this, people like you don't go far in life.

I only ask a question, I don't need to tell you my level of education, because I know people like you are daft.

But if you doubt me, you are free to go to polyibadan (OND), Lagos state polytechnic (HND) and uniuyo (PGD) am sure you don't have half of what I have.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by wunmi590(m): 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
bisdam9086:

Did you make first class yourself? that is if you are a graduate.

I don't hate on people's achievement, I only ask a question.

I don't need to tell you my level of education, but am 100% sure am better than you, I know people like you only come here to make mouth, it is aways hard for people like you to go far with this your daft behavior.

But if you doubt me, you can go to polyibadan (OND), Laspotech (HND), uniuyo (PGD).

Receive sense and don't talk anyhow, because you don't know tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
Deceit is just too bad. x.x.x™
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by loomer: 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
micronut:

Shot the Bleep up, if u don't know what the hell you are saying.. Does the king look like a politician to you... Just because u are a gullible political haleluyah boys doesn't mean every one else is... Receive sense! Tell me as u are, u would not like to school abroad if given the opportunity... Hypocrites of modern age! Get lost!

As hypocrite na word wey all of una learn for NL, I no go blame u and I no go quarrel with you. No single ruler for nigeria wey no be political representative, directly or indirectly.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by gretblue: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
wunmi590:

You have a black man mentality, and I pity you if you keep behaving like this, people like you don't go far in life.

I only ask a question, I don't need to tell you my level of education, because I know people like you are daft.

But if you doubt me, you are free to go to polyibadan (OND), Lagos state polytechnic (HND) and uniuyo (PGD) am sure you don't have half of what I have.

God bless you
With all these higher institutions you claimed to have graduated from.They ought to reverse all the certificates awarded to you.You claimed to be a graduate and you find it difficult to construct a simple sentence.Hear yourself " Did she finished with first class" A graduate of 3 different higher institutions.You are simply a disgrace to these universities
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by gretblue: 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
wunmi590:

I don't hate on people's achievement, I only ask a question.

I don't need to tell you my level of education, but am 100% sure am better than you, I know people like you only come here to make mouth, it is aways for people like you to go far with this your daft behavior.

But if you doubt me, you can go to polyibadan (OND), Laspotech (HND), uniuyo (PGD).

Receive sense and don't talk anyhow, because you don't know tomorrow.
How could you claim to be a graduate of 3 different institutions.Asap you find it difficult to construct a simple sentence.its high time you returned all those certificates of yours back to these institutions.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by jamodeen: 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
coret
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by wonlasewonimi: 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
wunmi590:

And look who is quoting me? I only ask a question, black man mentality. I pity your life. tongue
Stop pitying my life and focus on yours. You gbagauned asking if she had first class. Olodo oshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by horgarzer(m): 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
gretblue:

With all these higher institutions you claimed to have graduated from.They ought to reverse all the certificates awarded to you.You claimed to be a graduate and you find it difficult to construct a simple sentence.Hear yourself " Did she finished with first class" A graduate of 3 different higher institutions.You are simply a disgrace to these universities
Note: No singular person is above mistake. How come it's difficult for you to ascertain that the only university out of the 3 institutions he mentioned is Uni uyo? Referring to the 3 as universities is as well wrong.
Instead of you to stick with the content of what he wrote, you r busy criticizing. Change your ways!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by greggng: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
yesterday i listened to him on tvc and i must confess he is very intelligent
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
yerakola:
who is fooling who? ooni @ 40' wife@ 34 daughter @ 21. end time lier
most likely step mum to the girl. but the girl dey look old pass the Ooni and his wife sef.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by kayzeesoft(m): 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
hopelink1:
Oluwa, sanu EMI naa oo
Ameen, ati emi na o.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by gretblue: 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
horgarzer:

Note: No singular person is above mistake. How come it's difficult for you to ascertain that the only university out of the 3 institutions he mentioned is Uni uyo? Referring to the 3 as universities is as well wrong.
Instead of you to stick with the content of what he wrote, you r busy criticizing. Change your ways!
Poly Ibadan indeed."Did she finished with first class"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Official Translation Thread / Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) / Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.