Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester (63228 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife At Lagos Airport On Their Way To The US, Caused A Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by Akiika: 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
hopelink1:
Oluwa, sanu EMI naa oo
Amen...you will receive your miracle too in shaa Allah.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
gretblue:

With all these higher institutions you claimed to have graduated from.They ought to reverse all the certificates awarded to you.You claimed to be a graduate and you find it difficult to construct a simple sentence.Hear yourself " Did she finished with first class" A graduate of 3 different higher institutions.You are simply a disgrace to these universities

My dear, Sentence construction, grammatical this or that.....
It doesn't matter. After all, the white man cannot speak my local dialect. Why should I kill myself trying to learn his?

Park well joooooooor
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by Aseco(m): 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
GelTleStar:
But I'm still wondering why the Elder of the Princes didn't take over from their late father.

Their father is not the immediate past king, but he is frm another ruling house, new ooni still hv parents n concerning of his elder brother, bin on the throne is not abt elderly or younger alot of consultation be d right person wil b choose.....
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by Danpotter(m): 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
So bad , how schooling in foreign schools have been seen as the best , that even high profiled Nigerians and politicians display all of these, so what example do they really impact on their citizens to pride theirs or to others
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
wunmi590:
Did she finish with first class?
grin

I tire oooo.....
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by summerflame(m): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
Few hours to my birthday. Really thank God for sparing me despite all the hurdles of life. Thank u all friends, your love keep me going.. Thursday December 10 is all about me.... Send birthday wishes to 08100848680
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
missKiffy:
She look much older than 22
sister don't be jealous
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
sam90s:
There's this thing called polygamy, she doesn't have to be his daughter's mother but still remain his wife you know right?

Exactly.

My Daughter is 22 and my Wife is 26.

Education is really missing in Nigeria.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by askakim(m): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
But Ooni of ife says he hate anything foreign now, why did he send is daughter to the uk to study.. Nigeria leaders deceiving themselves since 1960
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by andyanders: 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
micronut:
Have read news, about inability of some Nigerians to differentiate the Ooni of Ife's daughter from the wife.

Well, Ooni of ife had his child at the young age of 19, having been born in 1974. The daughter Adeola graduated this year June at 22. The pix were take at the graduation ceremony.

The last picture is Prince Adegboyega Ogunwusi, the Elder brother of the king, withe the king and his wife.

God bless my king and his family.
God bless all of us too, we shall all fulfil destiny and be great.

This is how a descent man should dress and not the way Sanusi dressed to visit his daughter in London.He dressed like Boko Haram.

Look how good the guy and the daughter looks. Very good looking.

Sanusi should change to modern way of dressing.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by Saay1(m): 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
hopelink1:
Oluwa, sanu EMI naa oo

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by Abillsable: 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
GelTleStar:
But I'm still wondering why the Elder of the Princes didn't take over from their late father.
He is probably not as wealthy.To be the Monarch-general of the Yoruba race you have to have substance.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by NovusHomo(m): 12:30am On Dec 10, 2015
Abillsable:
He is probably not as wealthy.To be the Monarch-general of the Yoruba race you have to have substance.

On point! The Ooni cannot go abegging. Agbedo!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by swizken89: 12:53am On Dec 10, 2015
Check my signature
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by Aseco(m): 1:07am On Dec 10, 2015
Bin a king is not abt elderly or younger alot of consultation be be done b4 choosing d right person more so the new kabiyesi still hv parents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by Panzerfaust(m): 2:00am On Dec 10, 2015
GelTleStar:
I still don't get it. Define "Ruling Houses"; and is the new King not an offspring of the late king? Maybe I didn't understand your last line well.
Ruling Houses are more like "Contributors" to kingship. A ruling hous e is in the technical sense of it, a royal family. When a king dies, the Ruling House or royal family that is next in line on a rotational basis, will be the next to produce a king. The present Ooni's sons will never become Ooni unless maybe if the cycle is completely rotated among the five houses. A complete rotation will take almost 100 years. So no, the title of "Prince" is merely a ceremonial one.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by mamagee3(f): 6:14am On Dec 10, 2015
Congrats to her!!!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by wunmi590(m): 7:47am On Dec 10, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

Stop pitying my life and focus on yours. You gbagauned asking if she had first class. Olodo oshi

I know people like you don't go far in life, am not braging, 10years to this time you can't get to where I am, the over all best student during my set can't speak English fluently, but he outshine thousands of people to the top.

Get sense, and think of the positive things you will do for you family and stop hating, you better go and find something to do.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by TheAlchemist: 8:38am On Dec 10, 2015
seunayantokun:
Those nairalanders that have aborted pregnancies when they were younger should cry to God for mercy.

Those who married late should ensure their children do not take after them. It doesn't help.

We should be mentally and physically diligent and cooperate with God to form our lives for us. Just imagine the case of this young monarch and that of a 60-year old man or woman who still have children in secondary schools and universities.

Whether you marry early or late, i believe that God's time is the best,,,, move too early or too late and you might miss the promised child!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by TheAlchemist: 8:45am On Dec 10, 2015
hopelink1:
Oluwa, sanu EMI naa oo

My prayer for you is that you will transform your society positively. Money, Power is not what should matter, but how you are able to elevate the people you meet on a constant basis.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by wonlasewonimi: 10:28am On Dec 10, 2015
wunmi590:

I know people like you don't go far in life, am not braging, 10years to this time you can't get to where I am, the over all best student during my set can't speak English fluently, but he outshine thousands of people to the top.

Get sense, and think of the positive things you will do for you family and stop hating, you better go and find something to do.

Bae don't get it twisted, I have already gone past your target achievement. You still talk about students during your set and I liaise with people who impact the world.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by kodded(m): 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
dearpreye:
University of Manchester is the LEAST foreign university ALL my kids will attend. All things are possible. God will surely grant that request of mine.
amen smiley
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by Tequilah: 10:55am On Dec 18, 2015
balancediet:
Na Ooni wear suit so?. awesome. I think we need more swaggerlicious traditional head.

Why is he wearing a suit?? Isn't he the Ooni? The former Ooni Sijuwade would have worn the most expansive and richly embroidered agbada that you could think of, to such an event! cheesy
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester by EreluY(f): 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
Adonis3:
please, biko, how do they resemble undecided

So the wife got preggy at age 13 shocked

SMELLING PAEDOPHILIA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Official Translation Thread / Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) / Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.