Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Funny Pics That Will Make You Laugh All Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Pics That Will Make You Laugh All Day (3518 Views)

Laugh All Your Sorrow And Forget About Tomorrow ;d ;d / 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) / This Old Joke Will Make You Laugh All Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Pics That Will Make You Laugh All Day by Choice001(m): 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
Oga Peter, you see that your dark skin girlfriend that do refuse you entrance to her little paradise ehn like say her puna be the next best thing since toasted bread ehn? Next time she refuse you sex again just show her this picture. Tell her say u don already see her jungle na to enter remain. I swear she go let you in. grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy. Abeg na joke ooo make u no come dey troll me like say Na me be Dokpesi. Lol!!

Re: Funny Pics That Will Make You Laugh All Day by chocolateme(f): 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
Stale.. How many times on nairaland ?
Re: Funny Pics That Will Make You Laugh All Day by Ibelong2God: 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
How come I didn't laugh now, let alone all day?
Re: Funny Pics That Will Make You Laugh All Day by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
Is rhis funny?
Re: Funny Pics That Will Make You Laugh All Day by FruityLass: 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
undecided
undecided
undecided
undecided
Re: Funny Pics That Will Make You Laugh All Day by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
how on earth is dis funny
Re: Funny Pics That Will Make You Laugh All Day by YorubaWoman: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
Igbo mimu o dara

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pics That Will Make You Laugh All Day by BankoleCruise(m): 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
Walahi...i don't understand
Re: Funny Pics That Will Make You Laugh All Day by tripplephi: 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
Choice001:
Oga Peter, you see that your dark skin girlfriend that do refuse you entrance to her little paradise ehn like say her puna be the next best thing since toasted bread ehn? Next time she refuse you sex again just show her this picture. Tell her say u don already see her jungle na to enter remain. I swear she go let you in. grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy. Abeg na joke ooo make u no come dey troll me like say Na me be Dokpesi. Lol!!

ITS IMMATURE TO DO THIS AND CALL IT JOKE..... GROW UP PLS, FOR ITS BETTER TO BE A BLESSING TO PEOPLE RATHER THAN THIS OBSCENITY YOU ARE CORRUPTING PEOPLE'S MINDS WITH. I HAIL YOU.
Re: Funny Pics That Will Make You Laugh All Day by flokii: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
kolomental...
Re: Funny Pics That Will Make You Laugh All Day by JrizzyJosh(m): 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
Lol! How come I'm the only that laughed grin grin grin grin grin OP! You nor lie joor! That's how some of this burnt black bitvh pussy looks like. .no offence to the ladies grin
Re: Funny Pics That Will Make You Laugh All Day by iPrevail(m): 5:36am On Dec 10, 2015
Idiocy comes in many forms.
Re: Funny Pics That Will Make You Laugh All Day by jazzy500: 6:22am On Dec 10, 2015
Comon man dats not funny, where's d funny in dat boring post
Re: Funny Pics That Will Make You Laugh All Day by akuracy(m): 7:25am On Dec 10, 2015
End time post from end time op
Re: Funny Pics That Will Make You Laugh All Day by frank1998(m): 11:16am On Dec 10, 2015
Choice001:
Dat moment u smoke jamaica weed lolz...and u tink every tin z funny

(1) (Reply)

This Hillarious Joke Of Husband, Wife And Blender Will Make Your Day / Bruce Lee .... / Funny Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.