Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

(photos) A Wife's Facebook Birthday Message To Her Abusive Husband.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (photos) A Wife's Facebook Birthday Message To Her Abusive Husband.. (3554 Views)

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos) A Wife's Facebook Birthday Message To Her Abusive Husband.. by DuchessLily(f): 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
Below is a wife's message to her husby on Facebook. Hmmmm....Wicked Endtime husband!

“Happy birthday my husband and would be ex-husband James Alphonso Campbell the most wicked and voilent man I have ever known in my life.May this day be the beginning of the time you will pay for all your crimes. May God never allow you to skip judgment and may your wickedness be serve as a birthday cake as you celebrate for the rest of your life.As you turtured me day and night when I was in your house may the laws of this country catch up with you one day . I survived your cruelty towards me because God was on my side but now is the time for the whole world to know the marriage I was in and why I used my hard earn money to file for divorce. See you soon in court James A Campbell”Campbell”

What would a wife do to deserve such beating? Girls look b4 u leap!

Link to d Facebook post - https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1534557680190700&id=100009094493739

2 Likes

Re: (photos) A Wife's Facebook Birthday Message To Her Abusive Husband.. by Imortal001: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: (photos) A Wife's Facebook Birthday Message To Her Abusive Husband.. by DuchessLily(f): 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
Imortal001:
Hmmmmmm

No be small "hmmmmmm"

And to think the wife was pregnant, yet he still beat her like that, no matter what she did
Re: (photos) A Wife's Facebook Birthday Message To Her Abusive Husband.. by ChynoBEATS: 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
No man will ever try this with my sister ... :'D hehehe ..even d police will salute me when I'm through with him

5 Likes

Re: (photos) A Wife's Facebook Birthday Message To Her Abusive Husband.. by uchesa(m): 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
God have mercy, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedthis is so cruel, why can't he just beat himself.
Re: (photos) A Wife's Facebook Birthday Message To Her Abusive Husband.. by oyalunasamuel(m): 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
Whats kind of legislation do you think will curtail domestic violence, in harmony with our religious and traditional beliefs.
Re: (photos) A Wife's Facebook Birthday Message To Her Abusive Husband.. by kentzz(f): 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
its a normal trend here in nigeria. wmen are neva respected nd trited with luv. useles man.
mit ha n court,campbelliiiiiii..

1 Like

Re: (photos) A Wife's Facebook Birthday Message To Her Abusive Husband.. by EfemenaXY: 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
I'd like to read from the "fast, pray, and endure" crew. Where are they? With their juvenile comments of if you leave, another woman will take your place / reap where they never sowed etc?

Or that divorce is never the way? Or who will "look" after her, after she's left him?

These are the sort of topics that deserve front page coverage - for awareness sake. For all we know, that battered wife might be the end product of listening to silly advices churned out by the 14 - 18 year olds flooding this section of recent.

Anyway sha, I don't blame the man. She knew what he was capable of and chose to endure the abuse.

She should count herself lucky to still be alive. Mtcheew.

5 Likes

Re: (photos) A Wife's Facebook Birthday Message To Her Abusive Husband.. by DuchessLily(f): 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
ChynoBEATS:
No man will ever try this with my sister ... :'D hehehe ..even d police will salute me when I'm through with him

Lol... Its good to treat the fuckup of this kind of men
Re: (photos) A Wife's Facebook Birthday Message To Her Abusive Husband.. by DuchessLily(f): 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
uchesa:
God have mercy, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedthis is so cruel, why can't he just beat himself.

I wonder
Re: (photos) A Wife's Facebook Birthday Message To Her Abusive Husband.. by DuchessLily(f): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
oyalunasamuel:
Whats kind of legislation do you think will curtail domestic violence, in harmony with our religious and traditional beliefs.

Yeah! Some traditional and religious belief would want the woman to endure and pray.. Rubbish talk! If I hear! Mtswweeee
Re: (photos) A Wife's Facebook Birthday Message To Her Abusive Husband.. by DuchessLily(f): 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
kentzz:
its a normal trend here in nigeria. wmen are neva respected nd trited with luv. useles man.
mit ha n court,campbelliiiiiii..

Very useless man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photos) A Wife's Facebook Birthday Message To Her Abusive Husband.. by DuchessLily(f): 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
EfemenaXY:
I'd like to read from the "fast, pray, and endure" crew. Where are they? With their juvenile comments of if you leave, another woman will take your place / reap where they never sowed etc?

Or that divorce is never the way? Or who will "look" after her, after she's left him?

These are the sort of topics that deserve front page coverage - for awareness sake. For all we know, that battered wife might be the end product of listening to silly advices churned out by the 14 - 18 year olds flooding this section of recent.

Anyway sha, I don't blame the man. She knew what he was capable of and chose to endure the abuse.

She should count herself lucky to still be alive. Mtcheew.

Yes oooo... I have been waiting for their comments too.

"Endure, fast and pray "...... And the women die in the devilish marriages they are trying to build and protect.

Thanx my bro
Re: (photos) A Wife's Facebook Birthday Message To Her Abusive Husband.. by ChynoBEATS: 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
DuchessLily:

Lol... Its good to treat the fuckup of this kind of men
Lolz ...
Re: (photos) A Wife's Facebook Birthday Message To Her Abusive Husband.. by oyalunasamuel(m): 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
I guess you misunderstood my question.

DuchessLily:

Yeah! Some traditional and religious belief would want the woman to endure and pray.. Rubbish talk! If I hear! Mtswweeee
Re: (photos) A Wife's Facebook Birthday Message To Her Abusive Husband.. by oyalunasamuel(m): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
Our legislators got a lot of work to do as regards domestic violence.
Re: (photos) A Wife's Facebook Birthday Message To Her Abusive Husband.. by DuchessLily(f): 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
oyalunasamuel:
I guess you misunderstood my question.

Explain pls
Re: (photos) A Wife's Facebook Birthday Message To Her Abusive Husband.. by DuchessLily(f): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
oyalunasamuel:
Our legislators got a lot of work to do as regards domestic violence.

Yeah! OK just saw this

Yep seriously , u re on point there. They really do.
But do they care??
Re: (photos) A Wife's Facebook Birthday Message To Her Abusive Husband.. by oyalunasamuel(m): 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
Honestly that's the only way forward. To curb domestic violence i think their need to be supportive laws to promote the rights of women in this country. Maybe you could right a letter to your representative as regards the issue and we see how far it goes. hehehe

DuchessLily:

Yeah! OK just saw this

Yep seriously , u re on point there. They really do.
But do they care??
Re: (photos) A Wife's Facebook Birthday Message To Her Abusive Husband.. by kirchofff(m): 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
Wat a beautiful woman

1 Like

Re: (photos) A Wife's Facebook Birthday Message To Her Abusive Husband.. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
this man is a cannibal, and a lunatic! but wait!! lesson for all you ladies, look shocked before you leap so you wont end up weeping your asssss out cry
Re: (photos) A Wife's Facebook Birthday Message To Her Abusive Husband.. by Kaetoh: 10:02am On Jan 25, 2019
Some men are beasts
Re: (photos) A Wife's Facebook Birthday Message To Her Abusive Husband.. by Fecodear(f): 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
This marriage thingy is becoming scary
Re: (photos) A Wife's Facebook Birthday Message To Her Abusive Husband.. by ogawisdom(m): 7:38am On Jan 26, 2019
Jeez they better dissolve this marriage before someone dies.

Often time what is seem is physical abuse but the the emotional abuse that men suffer for years in the hands of women are ignored.

An abusive woman can drive any man insane with her words some even start the physical abuse themself by giving the man a hot slap every now n then.

How do u expect a man given a dirty hot slap to react? lipsrsealed

Now she is playing the victim card n everyone calls the man the beast, is okay

(1) (Reply)

Laptop core i3. / Generator Fumes Kill Three People At Their House In Edo State. Graphic Photos / 10mins Daily Devotional For Your Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.