Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation (31169 Views)

Obituary Of Eugene Anenih, Tony Anenih's Son (Photo) / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by AlanTuring: 5:24am On Dec 10, 2015
hinwazaka:
Then the EFCC should arrest him, its within their powers to take forcefully, anyone who refuses to make him/herself available for questioning.

Note: Oshiomole and some other big boys have started being fed special C-rice, that the late Audu Abubakar, ate to his satisfaction.
You just talk carelessly. Not everything is a joke here. That's how you said Kogi would burn as APC had won,and now you have moved to Oshiomole. If anything should happen to the man,be ready to answer questions oo..Nairaland is not as anonymous as you think. Use your brain bro. Just a brotherly advise. If you like,take it,and if you like, you can can me all names under the sun. I've said mine.
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by Rhea(f): 5:39am On Dec 10, 2015
aim5:

Are you downplaying Anenih? Knowing him, he probably has something under his sleeve.

Anenih na korofo

Buhari na soldier
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by callmenow: 5:57am On Dec 10, 2015
I wrote petitions against fashola and Amaechi, complete with well annotated and brazen instances of corrupt enrichment to efcc and icpc. Yet efcc has not invited either to clear themselves. Efcc is a political tool for those in power. Icpc are also being manipulated. Where is obj in all these? All Jonathan aides will eventually be roped in. Ffk, etc will all be invited soon.
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 10, 2015
judiciarypalava:
What is good for "goof" should be good for "ganja" also.

The likes of Amaechi, Fashola, Sylva, Fawemi etc were rather rewarded and never been invited by the anti graft in spite of the numerous petitions.

Buhari's anti corruption campaign is bias on arrival.
I totally agree wt u, but wait after. 4 yrs vote Apc out, den d next person will deal wt d likes of ameachi, tinubu, Fashola etc
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by clevadani: 6:54am On Dec 10, 2015
Anenih can not escape this one. He must come and give account of 16 years of loot
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by Flameneo(m): 7:00am On Dec 10, 2015
Fear
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by asfrank(m): 7:09am On Dec 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
EFCC NO THEY FEAR ELDERS, HOW WILL THEY SUMMON THE ELDER OF THIS COUNTRY.....

"Elder" should be by deeds and not by age. A case study of Orubebe, should be enough to buttress my point. Thank you.
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 10, 2015
iamrealdeji:
No one else is bearing Anenih,but this man insists on bearing Anenih and people expect him not to be a thief like Lawrence Anenih? Oruko omo lon ro omo,that name is cursed,thanks to Lawrence Anenih

I just had to call you out on this. Lawrence "Anini" is quite different from Tony "Anenih". At least, try to do your homework before you post things.
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by onimcee1(m): 8:05am On Dec 10, 2015
seunmsg:
EFCC should go and bundle him from his house asap. The GEJ era of sacred cows and impunity is long over. If he doesn't want to respect his old age by honouring simple invitation extended to him, he should be dragged out of his house disgracefully to EFCC custody.
I support your DRAG HIM OUT DISGRACEFULLY thing, however, I fear EFCC wouldn't do such.
Believe me Anenih knows too much about the BIG WIGS in this country.
Drag him out and many people go down. Leave him alone and all the bigger thieves in this country are safe.
Just want I think.
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by xpirence: 8:50am On Dec 10, 2015
[size=816pt]You cannot arrest Tony Anenih Because he is the former member Board of trustee, PDP.[/size] tongue tongue
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by xpirence: 8:51am On Dec 10, 2015
[size=16pt]You cannot arrest Tony Anenih Because he is the former member Board of trustee, PDP.[/size] tongue tongue
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 10, 2015
judiciarypalava:

How old were you in 1985, when he first came on board with the same anti corruption campaign and WAI. And you know what, it got to a stage people got tired because he only got the ovation when he initially took over but things got worse by the day. The rest of course you know or have heard.

The same thing is playing out now, the fuel scarcity has lasted for over four weeks now and the president/petroleum minister has not deemed it fit to address Nigerians on the situation.

Guy lets leave armed robber filled PDP and liar filled APC politics and be objective in the interest of this country.

It could be recalled that in 1985 politicians ripped the nation in and out before the young man took over,the same thing is repeating it self again.And one thing we should know is that things can't improve if we dnt put up a fight against corruption wether in the guise of witch hunting or the other way round.the fact is that who ever that is find wanting should be prosecuted.
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by meshack15: 9:39am On Dec 10, 2015
They should arrest him ASAP and first of all charge him for evading arrest.
Tony Anenih is one of the top most politician that killed edo state and sabotage the developmental effort of Nigeria

Freemanan:
shocked
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by duwdu: 10:29am On Dec 10, 2015
docadams:

Joke ke? OZAOEKPE is abaobaku to Anenih. They both hail from same kingdom.

Ah, that partially explains it then; thanks for the info!

P34c3
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by iokpebholo: 10:44am On Dec 10, 2015
Good move efcc but if una no also invite obj,tinubu,amaechi,fashola etc then all d gra gra wey una dey do na fa fa fa foul.Anenih should as a matter of urgency decamp to APC so dt he can bcome a new creature.
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by GentleSmiles: 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
Baba fix it...

The great PDP solutionist ...
Is tym to justify ur name, stop running...

Just go n fix it.
Ole!!!!
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by alaskido(m): 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
THE FEAR OF EFCC IS THE BEGINING OF WISDOM. grin grin
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by cytellProperty: 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hypocrite, no wonder your life is like this.
ISpiksDaTroof:
When will they invite you to an asylum?
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by billyG(m): 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
judiciarypalava:

I always mention Amaechi because he seems untouchable. For him to dare the panel of enquiry that Wike set up just to ask questions on some grey areas, he told them that he will never appear before any panel set up by Wike. But Odili appeared when himself Amaechi had a panel set up to query Odili.
Both Amaechi and Fashola have their petitions with anti graft agencies, no invitation up till now. Sylva's own struck out.

For Akpabio, he has been invited for questioning. T A Orji is an armed robber and should be disgraced. GEJ is just enjoying what Shagari enjoyed when Buhari took over in 1983, or maybe he did his transactions with utmost care as am still waiting for a direct allegation.
So TA orji is an Armed robber but Akpabio & odili iz not.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Failed To Harness Massive Biafra Technological Inventions - Garba Shehu / NIMC: National ID Card Replacement Costs N5,000 / Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.