Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Landlocked Countries With High Success Rates In The World - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Landlocked Countries With High Success Rates In The World (14334 Views)

Igboland Is Not Landlocked / Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. / Question: Is Igboland Landlocked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlocked Countries With High Success Rates In The World by PreyingMantis(m): 12:19am On Dec 10, 2015
joseph1832:
On the contrary my tribalistic friend. I'm not pained. If I was I would have hunted your tribalistic kind and gun you down the way Nzeogwu did.

This is a forum remember so I can choose to be anywhere I want to be. If you're as intelligent as you say, you would know that, but since your intelligence is on par with a Jackass, I'll say you're just being a nosy tribalist. tongue
I'll give you an honest and sincere advice.... Since you're not capable of intelligent discourse, quietly go away from this thread. You're in serious pains and you're beginning to sound like an ediot.

8 Likes

Re: Landlocked Countries With High Success Rates In The World by joseph1832(m): 12:26am On Dec 10, 2015
PreyingMantis:
I'll give you an honest and sincere advice.... Since you're not capable of intelligent discourse, quietly go away from this thread. You're in serious pains and you're beginning to sound like an ediot.
Oh I'm a serious pain, didn't you say I'm pained? Now I'm a serious pain, dude, make up your damn mind, well I guess Biafran's are so mind bleeped they never can seem to make up their own damn minds. LMAO. tongue
Re: Landlocked Countries With High Success Rates In The World by PreyingMantis(m): 12:31am On Dec 10, 2015
joseph1832:
Oh I'm a serious pain, didn't you say I'm pained? Now I'm a serious pain, dude, make up your damn mind, well I guess Biafran's are so mind bleeped they never can seem to make up their own damn minds. LMAO. tongue
What exactly is this incoherent ediot saying? I told you to go faraway from this thread but you won't listen. Just go away before you run naked into the market

5 Likes

Re: Landlocked Countries With High Success Rates In The World by musicwriter(m): 1:57am On Dec 10, 2015
subnormal:

A landlocked state or country is a sovereign state entirely enclosed by land, or whose only coastlines lie on closed seas. Landlocked countries can have rivers, research before posting. Ever heard of landlocked salmon?

Not entirely enclosed by land, but mostly enclosed by land.

However, I did check but the dictionary definition itself seems to me to be only literal and not the modern or colloquial day-to-day use of the word. Example; with technology landlocked nations can dredge rivers to create their own seaport. Should they still be called landlocked after dredging their own seaport?.

But, I see nothing to debate here, really.

2 Likes

Re: Landlocked Countries With High Success Rates In The World by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:21am On Dec 10, 2015
NOBODYY:
The diffrence btw the aforementioned countries & biafra is clear

You will be surrounded by enemies..
Which enemies.Patapata they pay high import duty.money talks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlocked Countries With High Success Rates In The World by Bitterleafsoup: 2:31am On Dec 10, 2015
joseph1832:
Hello. Shagging igbo chicks isn't a must do for me dear. I don't discriminate when it comes to punany, to me, punany is punany. I don't brand punanies dear. I'm not FFK who revel in slaying only igbo punanies. LOL.

And the shakara you speak of is something very common in almost every Nigeria girl. tongue

Oya come and give me some sugar omalichanwa. LMAO. grin

tongue
Re: Landlocked Countries With High Success Rates In The World by subnormal: 2:59am On Dec 10, 2015
musicwriter:

However, I did check but the dictionary definition itself seems to me to be only literal and not the modern or colloquial day-to-day use of the word. Example; with technology landlocked nations can dredge rivers to create their own seaport. Should they still be called landlocked after dredging their own seaport?.

Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan are regarded as landlocked countries despite sharing boarders with the land enclosed caspian sea. Switzerland has an inland port like you described above but it is still a landlocked nation, why? Cos the river runs through another sovereign nation who may or may not grant access to their ships

1 Like

Re: Landlocked Countries With High Success Rates In The World by biafranqueen: 3:34am On Dec 10, 2015
Some people are missing us already....

8 Likes

Re: Landlocked Countries With High Success Rates In The World by Leopardd(m): 4:18am On Dec 10, 2015
Sent people activate madness when they hear or read Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Landlocked Countries With High Success Rates In The World by italo: 6:09am On Dec 10, 2015
NOBODYY:

Israel is surrounded by far more vicious and deadly enemies...Yet it is one of the most advanced countries on earth.

9 Likes

Re: Landlocked Countries With High Success Rates In The World by IGBOPRINCE: 6:20am On Dec 10, 2015
pazienza:

The last time, you had USSR, Britain and Egypt supplying you unlimited amount of weapons, yet for every one Biafran soldier that died in battle, 6 Arewa-Oduanistanis were killed, last time around you couldn't win by conventional means, so you resorted to unconventional means.

I have news for you, if you are still itching for Biafran blood to spill, be rest assured that the world is in the ICT age, you wouldn't get unlimited supply of weapon from Britain nor USSR support now, your starvation policy will not be tolerated by the world in this ICT age, your Arab partners would rather supply weapons to Boko haram to establish an Islamic Sharia state in NE, NC, NW and SW, while you were busy fighting Biafrans and left your territories and people defenseless.

Furthermore, you have next to nothing to offer the world powers to fight your battle for you, and unlike in 60's Africa have another giant in form of South Africa, so you are not going to get AU queuing behind you like you did in 60's, those countries hate you and would gladly see to your destruction.

You are currently financially too broke to finance a Two pronged war in NE and Biafra.

So, while you stay in your neck of woods full of thirst for Biafran blood like demons you are, I would advise you to check your cards well, and see that the dynamics that gave you the advantage in 60's had all changed and non Of them is in your favour.

Be advised.

God bless Biafra!
Death to those who wish harm to Biafra and Biafrans.
Peace to men of Goodwill and lovers of wisdom.
fact

1 Like

Re: Landlocked Countries With High Success Rates In The World by IGBOPRINCE: 6:42am On Dec 10, 2015
LadyFiona:
Can your state be compared with Anambra? How did you manage to come from two regions?
You are losing it bro. Individuals dregging a river without the explicit consent of the government and even building their own airports without government approvals while at the same time it is awesome for the government to upgrade MMIA and NAI and others. Port Harcourt airport was recently adjudged as one of the worst airport in the world, a federal government airport and what we are hearing is why the hell Igbos didn't upgrade it for their businesses.
Now you are comparing Lagos state with any eastern states, why not Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti.? These are places you should be comparing eastern states with, with the exception of Enugu which should be compared with Ibadan. Lagos is a former capital of Nigeria......compare it with Abuja.

fact.

1 Like

Re: Landlocked Countries With High Success Rates In The World by IGBOPRINCE: 6:46am On Dec 10, 2015
joseph1832:
Dwindling mediocre post you say, its all a matter of opinion.

It as much as its your opinion I'll have you know that all what I've been saying centres on how Biafra will survive its early years of existence, not upgrading of international airports or what have you.

You asked how I came from two regions. If you're smart, surely you should have been able to figure it out. Task your brain. And, I'll have you know that I'm from three regions, not even two.

If you've been following my posts like you said, you would have noticed my line of argument. So, since you didn't and choose to dwell on what you choose to see, I'll ask you to read well before quoting me.
you re a yoruba man. Yu see small pikin here, abeg go 2go go deceives dem there, not here .

1 Like

Re: Landlocked Countries With High Success Rates In The World by joseph1832(m): 7:12am On Dec 10, 2015
PreyingMantis:
What exactly is this incoherent ediot saying? I told you to go faraway from this thread but you won't listen. Just go away before you run naked into the market
And I'm telling you to go f*#k yourself you over bloated cretin of a tribalist! tongue
Re: Landlocked Countries With High Success Rates In The World by opey25(m): 7:21am On Dec 10, 2015
pazienza:

The last time, you had USSR, Britain and Egypt supplying you unlimited amount of weapons, yet for every one Biafran soldier that died in battle, 6 Arewa-Oduanistanis were killed, last time around you couldn't win by conventional means, so you resorted to unconventional means.

I have news for you, if you are still itching for Biafran blood to spill, be rest assured that the world is in the ICT age, you wouldn't get unlimited supply of weapon from Britain nor USSR support now, your starvation policy will not be tolerated by the world in this ICT age, your Arab partners would rather supply weapons to Boko haram to establish an Islamic Sharia state in NE, NC, NW and SW, while you were busy fighting Biafrans and left your territories and people defenseless.

Furthermore, you have next to nothing to offer the world powers to fight your battle for you, and unlike in 60's Africa have another giant in form of South Africa, so you are not going to get AU queuing behind you like you did in 60's, those countries hate you and would gladly see to your destruction.

You are currently financially too broke to finance a Two pronged war in NE and Biafra.

So, while you stay in your neck of woods full of thirst for Biafran blood like demons you are, I would advise you to check your cards well, and see that the dynamics that gave you the advantage in 60's had all changed and non Of them is in your favour.

Be advised.

God bless Biafra!
Death to those who wish harm to Biafra and Biafrans.
Peace to men of Goodwill and lovers of wisdom.
biafra also had israel,france and the Vatican City supporting it.
Re: Landlocked Countries With High Success Rates In The World by opey25(m): 7:26am On Dec 10, 2015
DerideGull:

Per the bolded, a stark uneducated outburst. Nigeria is a dummy.
you couldn't even counter his claims with facts. Biafra still has a lot to do with people of low level reasoning like you.He said biafra will be an enclave within Nigeria and it might be difficult for it to prosper if you don't have good relations with your neighbour. I would like you to Google the meaning of an enclave.
Re: Landlocked Countries With High Success Rates In The World by EasternLeopard: 7:32am On Dec 10, 2015
opey25:
you couldn't even counter his claims with facts. Biafra still has a lot to do with people of low level reasoning like you.He said biafra will be an enclave within Nigeria and it might be difficult for it to prosper if you don't have good relations with your neighbour. I would like you to Google the meaning of an enclave.

The problem with you guys is that you think minorities of old Eastern region still believe in Nigeria

Just watch how they will abandoned ship
Re: Landlocked Countries With High Success Rates In The World by opey25(m): 7:49am On Dec 10, 2015
EasternLeopard:

The problem with you guys is that you think minorities of old Eastern region still believe in Nigeria

Just watch how they will abandoned ship
you don't have to force them to go with you.they (minorities) are aware that igbos might want to dominate them in biafra. at least they have produced a president in Nigeria ,so they can't say they are being marginalised in Nigeria. The truth is that,if GEJ had won the last presidential election,the agitation for biafra would not have been as strong as it is now. You guys felt GEJ might want to handover to an Ibo man in 2019,that was why you gave him your full support. He even scammed you by calling himself Azikiwe.
Re: Landlocked Countries With High Success Rates In The World by EasternLeopard: 7:51am On Dec 10, 2015
opey25:
you don't have to force them to go with you.they (minorities) are aware that igbos might want to dominate them in biafra. at least they have produced a president in Nigeria ,so they can't say they are being marginalised in Nigeria. The truth is that,if GEJ had won the last presidential election,the agitation for biafra would not have been as strong as it is now. You guys felt GEJ might want to handover to an Ibo man in 2019,that was why you gave him your full support. He even scammed you by calling himself Azikiwe.

Until then don't forget they believe in Isaac Adaka Boro than Nigeria
Re: Landlocked Countries With High Success Rates In The World by opey25(m): 8:11am On Dec 10, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Until then don't forget they believe in Isaac Adaka Boro than Nigeria
Isaac Adaka Boro believed in Nigeria than Biafra
Re: Landlocked Countries With High Success Rates In The World by EasternLeopard: 8:17am On Dec 10, 2015
opey25:
Isaac Adaka Boro believed in Nigeria than Biafra

And yet he declared ND republic

Guy wake up.

1 Like

Re: Landlocked Countries With High Success Rates In The World by opey25(m): 8:27am On Dec 10, 2015
EasternLeopard:

And yet he declared ND republic

Guy wake up.
and yet he served in the Nigerian Army as a Major. He even fought against biafra.
Re: Landlocked Countries With High Success Rates In The World by EasternLeopard: 8:30am On Dec 10, 2015
opey25:
and yet he served in the Nigerian Army as a Major. He even fought against biafra.

With the hope of getting ND republic after the war

1 Like

Re: Landlocked Countries With High Success Rates In The World by opey25(m): 8:54am On Dec 10, 2015
EasternLeopard:

With the hope of getting ND republic after the war
how did you know he was hoping to get ND republic after the war.he wouldn't have tried it after seeing the adverse effects of war in Biafra. He was an ijaw and his dream finally came true when GEJ became the president of Nigeria. Your hero Ojukwu also died as a Nigerian,why didn't Nnamdi Kanu and bury him as a Biafran and give him a state burial?
Re: Landlocked Countries With High Success Rates In The World by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 10, 2015
joseph1832:
Did you ask yourself if those four rivers are deep enough for ships to sail through? Or how much it will cost a new country like Biafra who doesn't even a currency of purchasing power to dredge it?

Think oh bros. Abeg think well well.

You shamelessly seem too desperate to have Biafrans in your Nigeria, it's really sick!

I think you should channel your energy somewhere else.

On the topic, kudos guys! We're all following with keen interest.

3 Likes

Re: Landlocked Countries With High Success Rates In The World by prelinctus: 9:31am On Dec 10, 2015
opey25:
how did you know he was hoping to get ND republic after the war.he wouldn't have tried it after seeing the adverse effects of war in Biafra. He was an ijaw and his dream finally came true when GEJ became the president of Nigeria. Your hero Ojukwu also died as a Nigerian,why didn't Nnamdi Kanu and bury him as a Biafran and give him a state burial?
Adaka was a major in the Nigerian army, same as Ojukwu.
Adaka seceded from Nigeria, same as Ojukwu.
Just sayin...
Re: Landlocked Countries With High Success Rates In The World by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 10, 2015
musicwriter:

You guys have got time to educate idiots.
Ask him to go study Panama Canal(77km) and that of Manchester.
Re: Landlocked Countries With High Success Rates In The World by Abagworo(m): 10:08am On Dec 10, 2015
So Niger republic can dredge River Niger from Brass to Niamey since they are landlocked. Will Nigeria permit them?
Re: Landlocked Countries With High Success Rates In The World by Gamechanger: 11:04am On Dec 10, 2015
Landlocked place....
Erosion ravaged place....
Unproductive people....
Small states....
Yet you won't let them go. Is this love or hatred?

2 Likes

Re: Landlocked Countries With High Success Rates In The World by wiseoneking: 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
NOBODYY:

Yes, the prophesy that igbo land and state of Israel will come to pass.Israel surrended by their arabic Islamic neigbour. Both are jewish.
Re: Landlocked Countries With High Success Rates In The World by OperationIgrigi: 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
**grins** Op they said Igboland is land locked can you show them any country with the same distance to the atlantic as Igboland and yet considered landlocked? Please do show them. Thank you. **grins**

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-rufai Closes Govt House Clinic, Redeploys Doctors, Nurses To General Hospital / Amnesty Accuses Nigerian Army Of Killing At Least 17 Unarmed Biafran Separatists / Buhari: Cyber Terrorists Causing Anxiety In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.