Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,364 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Kogi: APC Will Replace Faleke If Need Be – Odigie- Oyegun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi: APC Will Replace Faleke If Need Be – Odigie- Oyegun (2878 Views)

Plot To Oust Odigie-oyegun Thickens As ‘forces’ Want Him Named Ambassador / APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun / Confusion In Kogi APC As Faleke Insists He’s Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi: APC Will Replace Faleke If Need Be – Odigie- Oyegun by excellentmomma(f): 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
nobody said so...but h is an APC leader ,and if h is backing faleke ,its gud....I don't hav anything against bello,but you won't begrudge faleke from going to court,...no b today dm dy go against party naw...remember saraki and dogara

This a matter of sudden and suspicious death and he is fighting so hard to usurp his position, looks fishy. Oyegun is smart by going for a neutral person. Dogara and Saraki didn't "kill to take over", if u get my drift. Karma is a wild bi.tch. Let's all be careful. Courtesy demands he takes a chill pill if his hands are clean. Their party has taken a decision why fight so hard. Is there something we don't know?
Re: Kogi: APC Will Replace Faleke If Need Be – Odigie- Oyegun by babyfaceafrica: 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
excellentmomma:

This a matter of sudden and suspicious death and he is fighting so hard to usurp his position, looks fishy. Oyegun is smart by going for a neutral person. Dogara and Saraki didn't "kill to take over", if u get my drift. Karma is a wild bi.tch. Let's all be careful. Courtesy demands he takes a chill pill if his hands are clean. Their party has taken a decision why fight so hard. Is there something we don't know?
you ar isinuating that tinubu and faleke have something to do with audus death?...that's unfair..and please evevry politician is ambitious....do u hav proof for you assumption?..if not just drop it..I don't discuss unproven details
Re: Kogi: APC Will Replace Faleke If Need Be – Odigie- Oyegun by forgiveness: 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
excellentmomma:

He will loose the favour of his party if he doesn't withdraw the court case. See him, he wants to gain everything. Why not quietly reject being deputy and honorably go back to the HOR. Let him not loose both out of greed.

Which party, New PDP, CPC or ACN caucus?

Of course he has lost the favor of the other two parties caucus except ACN.

He can never loose the HOR. because he has the backing of the ACN caucus that controls the West.
Re: Kogi: APC Will Replace Faleke If Need Be – Odigie- Oyegun by oyatz(m): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
If the runner up in the primary elecetion has decamped to another party or has even become the governorship candidate of another party let's say Yahaya Bello has decamped to PDP or become the governorship candidate of PDP or Labour party,will he be recalled to replace the dead candidate (Audu)?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Take On Aisha Buhari Interview With BBC Hausa. Nafeesa AA / See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead / LIVE! Children Rally In Aba Over Biafra Kids Starved To Death By Nig 1967(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.