Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Do Carlcare Repair Phones For Free? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do Carlcare Repair Phones For Free? (1259 Views)

Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update / Where Do I Repair Phones Like Vernee, Oukitel, Leagoo Or Xiaomi? / Carlcare Is Here With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Carlcare Repair Phones For Free? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
my phone died on its own.Tried all tricks; took it for repair in vain,so i googled and found it was 'sudden death syndrome' of phones and the only fix is to change the motherboard.To my questions [1] would carlcare change the motherboard free/or at what cost? [2]say my warranty is void or expired can they replace my phone?
Re: Do Carlcare Repair Phones For Free? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
krixtal:
my phone died on its own.Tried all tricks; took it for repair in vain,so i googled and found it was 'sudden death syndrome' of phones and the only fix is to change the motherboard.To my questions [1] would carlcare change the motherboard free/or at what cost? [2]say my warranty is void or expired can they replace my phone?

How can they replace ur phone if ur warranty is void or expired.?

They can only fix ur phone for free if

1. Ur warranty is still valid
2. The phone was bought in Nigeria.

They will only replace ur phone if

1. The problem the phone has is non fixable
2. Ur warranty is still valid
3. The phone was bought in Nigeria.

By the way u didn't even state the name of ur phone.
Re: Do Carlcare Repair Phones For Free? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
greenhulk:

How can they replace ur phone if ur warranty is void or expired.?

They can only fix ur phone for free if

1. Ur warranty is still valid
2. The phone was bought in Nigeria.

They will only replace ur phone if

1. The problem the phone has is non fixable
2. Ur warranty is still valid
3. The phone was bought in Nigeria.

By the way u didn't even state the name of ur phone.
THANKS. the phone was htc evo 4G. might get carlcare supported one next time

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Problems On Android,ios ,pc Etc And Get Direct Solutions. / Difficulty In Using Infinix Hot 4 / Clean Iphone 5c For Sale. 35k Last.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.