Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement (48895 Views)

See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. / 7 Things You Should Know About TRUMP Now That He Is President-Elect / Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by mulattoclaro(m): 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
Thumbs Donald Trump. This is the type of man the world needs right now. Islam is a cancer that has to be badly removed by any means necessary if the world wants to have peace.

10 Likes

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by umar4info(m): 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
mictima:
I think he went too far! I believe real muslims are not the extremist and the extremist are not real muslims.
Thank God there are people like you who understand that not all Muslims are extremists,but few used our names to tarnish our image.
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
Chidozieude:
People can shout as loud as they want

The man has spoken his mind and he has reiterated that he has no regrets for his comments

The most annoying part is the condemnation from outside America. He wants to be the President of the USA and not Europe, Arab countries etc

His message is for Americans, some of who support him 100%. I dont agree with his statements but he has a right to express them.

The level of political correctness in the world is becoming nauseating. Anytime anyone expresses anti-Islam or anti-homosexual sentiments, the left brigade use the social media to hound them.

Funny enough, his popularity ratings among republican voters has increased since his speech. Maybe it will be short-lived but it shows that a lot of people actually agree with him.

The US is the last superpower standing and her role in international politics especially as it relates to the sustenance of the United Nations Organization cannot be undermined. Hence, the US doesn't need someone like Trump because the President of the US is like the president of the world !
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by emerged01(m): 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
The man is wicked

1 Like

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
You guys are only condemning him but he has the support of majority of the white already. Look at it now hardly will you see a muslim showing love to non muslim and this set of adherents claim peace. I'm in full support of Donald trump.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by umar4info(m): 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
olatwo:
Muslims aint terrorist
Good
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Tjankhal(m): 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
mictima:
I think he went too far! I believe real muslims are not the extremist and the extremist are not real muslims.
brother I don't know you but from a distance you've touch my heart, may your wisdom continue to increase.
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by jantavanta(m): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
slowpoison1:
few years from now americans will regret not listening to trump...muslims are apocaliptic cult members,.suicide bombers and child molesters

I am not defending Judeo-Christo-Islam, but Apocalyptism is a Persian Zoroastrian contribution to the Hebrew Religion that evolved to Judaism, Christianity and Islam. That is the origin of "End Time" comments, and the belief in the end of the world.
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by simboljay: 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
All terrorist are Muslim all Muslim are not terrorist( WTF) the man is saying the holy truth, Islamic is from pit of hell tell me which other religion that supports child marriage, stoning of people at thi modern era, flogging someone 1000 lashes of Cain every day #Donaldtrump the world most honest man

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Lilimax(f): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2015
catlova:

Not all that claim to b muslims are. I have seen many xtians used the term "not a good xtian" for other xtians wu do bad things.

So i ll say those ones are bad muslims too.
But how come most terrorists in the recent times are always traced to be of Moslem extract? I was just reading about the last terrorist attack in the US involving a husband and wife? It seems that you guys have more hate preachers than imams that preaches tolerance and love? These are some of the reasons people are afraid of Islam

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by bugzbunny: 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
marleyboy1991:
Donald Trump is a threat to my existence...so I don't like him coz he dosent like the two important things I stand for....am a black guy...donald trump hate blacks...and am a muslim and he hates muslim too...so Bleep Him

This was how Hitler felt towards jews back then.....this man is dangerous
You are the dangerous one cos ur likes are a threat to America..... All muslims hate America... U inclusive

1 Like

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by kellybently(m): 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
chuose:
Many of us agree with what he said.
The problem lies in Islam.
Jesus teaches to love ur enemy.
Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies
Mohammed teaches to blow everybody up.

Kill any friend or family that worship a god that is different than your own. Deuteronomy 13:6-10

1 Like

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Chidozieude: 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
Bluetooth2:

The US is the last superpower standing and her role in international politics especially as it relates to the sustenance of the United Nations Organization cannot be undermined. Hence, the US doesn't need someone like Trump because the President of the US is like the president of the world !

That is your own interpretation which I am not disputing, but fundamentally, his comments were addressed to the US electorate. These are people that have watched their fellow citizens beheaded and the actions shared online by Islamists. Last week, some of their citizens were butchered by this same forces- in their own country.

Yes, he is taking advantage of the situation but his message resonates with some of the population.

Americans are entitled to make their own decisions irrespective of how the world views them.

8 Likes

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Eluwilussit(m): 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
mictima:

You nailed it. The terrorists are not real Muslims-they are bloody Christians.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Dhotseal(m): 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
themonk:
How this man made a billion dollars is still confusing undecided

Did u say a billion! He is worth several billions actually.

Besides, he made his billions as a businessman not a politician.
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
mictima:

Maybe but most of the modern day terrorist actions are played under the guise of Islam.

The recent terrorist attack which was near me in San Bernardino, causing extra work for me, is another example.
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Tjankhal(m): 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
topeayan:
keep consoling yourself Mumu. To be sincere all Muslims are potential terrorist.
. Your statement shows the level of damages in your brain!
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by jamst2(m): 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
huh! This man wont win the election but i dont know who their next president will be.

Oh! Before i forget,why cant usa leave islam out of their politics Well,they are only making islam more popular than ever...
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
Chidozieude:

That is your own interpretation which I am not disputing, but fundamentally, his comments were addressed to the US electorate. These are people that have watched their fellow citizens beheaded and the actions shared online by Islamists. Last week, some of their citizens were butchered by this same forces- in their own country.

Yes, he is taking advantage of the situation but his message resonates with some of the population.

Americans are entitled to make their own decisions irrespective of how the world views them.

And he'll never win.

I respect him tremendously for his business accumen but he'll never get my vote and I'll campaign against him.
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by fineguy11(m): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
STILESGANG:
The Guy said the fuk*ing truth.Every islamist is a pontential terrorist.Quote me!.
Muslims hate america so much yet make una leave the country una no gree.Confused religion with confused followers.
muslims hate america,yet america is building military bases all over the middle east,saudi arabia that has been identified to be the chief sponsor of extremism,is an invaluable ally to America...mind u,im not a muslim,but i dare say it that,without muslim nations,AMERICA WONT BE AMONG THE TOP 10 ECONOMY IN THE WORLD..without the help of SAUDI ARABIA,America's ficticious economy,(petrodollar economy)would seize to exist...this is also the reason why the US will never leave the middle east,and why TRUMP will never be America's president..The US needs the arabs more than,they need her..

1 Like

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by STILESGANG: 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
sameer1212:
You id*iots should be ashamed of yourself. This is d same man that said blacks are sub human and you are here defending him all in the name of religion Why am I even wasting my time with some one his generations has never go out of their village?.
Can you give us any link to where he said blacks are subhuman.Only stupid kenyan blogs carried that news,no major news tabloids did.
One undeniable fact is that your islam is shit.You should be ashamed for defending such a blood sucking religion

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Tjankhal(m): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
slowpoison1:
few years from now americans will regret not listening to trump...muslims are apocaliptic cult members,.suicide bombers and child molesters
imagine your name "Slowpoison" how on earth could anything good come out of your brain, when you can't even find yourself a good nick, dump ass!
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
jamst2:
huh! This man wont win the election but i dont know who their next president will be.

Mrs. Clinton is the next POTUS.
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
You are right. White people are in support of his idea. Let him become the president, you Muslims are in trouble. Very silly religion that loves bloodshedding.

elijah2u:
You guys are only condemning him but he has the support of majority of the white already. Look at it now hardly will you see a muslim showing love to non muslim and this set of adherents claim peace. I'm in full support of Donald trump.

2 Likes

Chidozieude:

Stop defending that hediot. Have you seen his foreign policy ? The way he hates Chinese, Russians, Irans, North Koreans and virtually everbody he thinks is a threat to the United states politically or economically.

With him as the President of the United States, a third world war will definitely break out !

1 Like

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
Lilimax:
But how come most terrorists in the recent times are always traced to be of Moslem extract? I was just reading about the last terrorist attack in the US involving a husband and wife? It seems that you guys have more hate preachers than imams that preaches tolerance and love? These are some of the reasons people are afraid of Islam

Have you ever read of xtian extremists/terrorists? You should.

I can share some with you.

Anyone can manipulate the word of God for their own gains.
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by marleyboy1991: 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
bugzbunny:

You are the dangerous one cos ur likes are a threat to America..... All muslims hate America... U inclusive
I laugh in yoruba
Am in nigeria..,osun state precisely...
What's my buisness with america when I have lots to worry about here in nigeria....
All am saying is as a sensible diplomatic person...
You don't hail or act or speak the way donald trump does....
Don't spread hate no more...spread peace...
People like you are threat to world peace...
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
The problem is that he spoke common sense and the masses are not known for using common sense; the facts speaks for itself, all across the world, militant Islam is on the march; most Xtians and Westerners prefer to bury their heads in the sand, because they don't want to confront the threat; even in Nigeria, the imposition of Islam is happening faster than you can imagine if not via the barrel of the gun, then via neo-Islamic policies...sharia in the North, Islamic banking and the proliferation of Sharia friendly policies in Governance; furthermore, the Islamist North's maintains a strangle hold on power and it's accoutrements re: all essential posts in Government whilst offering puppets such as Osinbanjo as platitudes and confusionists to lol the silly kuffir to stupor. Even when the Kuffir is in authority, an Islamist is waiting by the door, making sure the Islamic agenda stays its course.
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by dubemivan(m): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
mictima:
Can you defend that assumption with infailible proofs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Lilimax(f): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
umar4info:

Thank God there are people like you who understand that not all Muslims are extremists,but few used our names to tarnish our image.
They are not few bro. Those ones tarnishing your image need to be openly condemned by your Muslim clerics.However, the body language of these clerics shows as if they're in support of them whenever they strike embarassed. I remember during the teething stage of Bokoharam, most Muslim clerics in the North condemned the Military action on them by the FG saying that an attack on BH is an attack on the North. Here we are today... embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
mictima:
I am afraid if the "real muslims" remain mute about the issue of extremism, then they might risk facing unjust treatments of these sort in future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

UN Jerusalem resolution: How each country voted / Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) / Mozambique Girl Showed Up Months After She Was Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.