Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Girls, Do You Get Annoyed When Guys Stare At You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girls, Do You Get Annoyed When Guys Stare At You? (1748 Views)

Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section / Please Help! I Always Stare At My Girlfriend After Sex / What Unconscious Activity Do U Find Yourself Doing When Annoyed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, Do You Get Annoyed When Guys Stare At You? by stormy98(f): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2009
I actually find it quite irritating, especially when you're in a bus or something and a guy is sitting close to you and he just starts undressing you with his eyes. I know they're just appreciating you're beauty but damn, do they really have to stare that much?
Re: Girls, Do You Get Annoyed When Guys Stare At You? by ollyoldboy: 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2009
grin LADIES PLEASE DON'T GET MAD. AM SURE MOST OF YOU ENJOY THOSE "SCOPINGS". I HEAR THAT WHAT CHILDREN OF NOWADAYS CALL IT. WHEN OLLYOLDBOY WAS MUCH YOUNGER, WE CALLED IT "BIRD WATCHING". IT WAS QUITE FUN AND PLEASURABLE! I BELIEVE IT STILL IS. BEAUTIFUL WOMEN, ESPECIALLY NIGERIAN, HAVE SOMETHING ABOUT THEM IN THE WAY THEY DRESS, STAND, LOOK OR MOVE THAT YOU JUST CANT KEEP YOUR EYES AWAY. MANY OF US HAVE BEEN SENTENCED TO HELL FOR IT! LADIES SHUD GET ANNOYED ONLY WHEN WE DO IT IN AN OFFENSIVE MANNER OR WE ARE TEMPTED TO TOUCH WITHOUT PERMISSION. WHEN I WAS MUCH YOUNGER, BIRDWATCHING OR SCOPING JUST ENDED IN THAT ACT. BUT THESE DAYS, WITH MATURITY, IT GO BEYOND JUST THAT, WE SPEAK OUT AND DO THE TOAST AND TRULY AMAZING RELATIONSHIPS HAVE BLOSSOMED FROM IT. AM A DIE-HARD SCOPIST, CAN AND WONT STOP. EVEN, I TEND TO THINK THAT WHY MY EYES ARE THE WAY THEY ARE. I CAN SCOPE MORE THAN TWO WOMEN AT THE SAME TIME AND THEN SETTLE FOR THE BEST, LOVE US! DONT HATE!!! WISH I CUD SEE U STORM grin
Re: Girls, Do You Get Annoyed When Guys Stare At You? by ollyoldboy: 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2009
grin LADIES PLEASE DON'T GET MAD. AM SURE MOST OF YOU ENJOY THOSE "SCOPINGS". I HEAR THAT'S WHAT CHILDREN OF NOWADAYS CALL IT. WHEN OLLYOLDBOY WAS MUCH YOUNGER, WE CALLED IT "BIRD WATCHING". IT WAS QUITE FUN AND PLEASURABLE! BELIEVE ME, IT STILL IS. BEAUTIFUL WOMEN, ESPECIALLY NIGERIAN, HAVE SOMETHING ABOUT THEM IN THE WAY THEY DRESS, STAND, LOOK OR MOVE THAT YOU JUST CANT KEEP YOUR EYES AWAY. MANY OF US HAVE BEEN SENTENCED TO HELL FOR IT!

LADIES SHUD GET ANNOYED ONLY WHEN WE DO IT IN AN OFFENSIVE MANNER OR WE ARE TEMPTED TO TOUCH WITHOUT PERMISSION. WHEN I WAS MUCH YOUNGER, BIRDWATCHING OR SCOPING JUST ENDED IN THAT ACT. BUT THESE DAYS, WITH MATURITY, IT CUD GO BEYOND JUST THAT, WE SPEAK OUT AND DO THE TOAST AND ROAST AND TRULY AMAZING RELATIONSHIPS HAVE BLOSSOMED FROM IT. AM A DIE-HARD SCOPIST, CANT AND WONT STOP. EVEN, I TEND TO THINK THAT WHY MY EYES ARE THE WAY THEY ARE. I CAN SCOPE MORE THAN TWO WOMEN AT THE SAME TIME AND THEN SETTLE FOR THE BEST,  LOVE US! DON'T HATE US!! WISH I CUD SEE U STORM grin
Re: Girls, Do You Get Annoyed When Guys Stare At You? by Shentz(f): 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2009
Half the time i find it fun as you get to meet interesting characters, but when you make it clear to the guy that you are not interested (when they finally decide to talk to you after hours of oogling) it becomes irrating becuase they won't leave you alone and they start following you around the place
Re: Girls, Do You Get Annoyed When Guys Stare At You? by Youngpo413: 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders-get A Life! / A Bank Mistakenly Deposited $7.5m To A Woman's Acct Who Ran Away,what Wld U Do? / Whom Would You Choose As Your Next Of Kin? Wife, Husband Or Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.