Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

If You Have Never Visited Akwa Ibom State, After This, You Will Have To - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Have Never Visited Akwa Ibom State, After This, You Will Have To (2722 Views)

The Government Of Akwa Ibom State Is Embarking On Tomatoes Planting To Meet Up D / How Do You Prepare Snail Meat In Your Area? Seen In Akwa Ibom State / 4 People Died In Abeokuta Ogun State After Drinking "Ogogoro" Native Drink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Never Visited Akwa Ibom State, After This, You Will Have To by commytosy(f): 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
Cuisine. Akwa Ibom is well known nationally for its exciting
and rich culture. There are hundreds of foods from Akwa Ibom, majority of them are very tasty and delicious when they are well made..... make sure you visit Akwa Ibom State this Christmas n try some food out. see ya

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Never Visited Akwa Ibom State, After This, You Will Have To by TerryE(m): 1:34am On Dec 10, 2015
Very nice meals. Look tasty
Re: If You Have Never Visited Akwa Ibom State, After This, You Will Have To by ODUBEZE: 2:00am On Dec 10, 2015
mouth watering but shey na because of food I go take visit Akwa Ibom?
Re: If You Have Never Visited Akwa Ibom State, After This, You Will Have To by Oblitz(m): 6:11am On Dec 10, 2015
wow! see chow!
Re: If You Have Never Visited Akwa Ibom State, After This, You Will Have To by commytosy(f): 7:59am On Dec 10, 2015
ODUBEZE:

yes na....for holiday grin

1 Like

Re: If You Have Never Visited Akwa Ibom State, After This, You Will Have To by commytosy(f): 7:59am On Dec 10, 2015
ODUBEZE:

yes na....for this holiday grin

1 Like

Re: If You Have Never Visited Akwa Ibom State, After This, You Will Have To by ODUBEZE: 9:58am On Dec 10, 2015
commytosy:

yes na....for holiday grin
tempting!

1 Like

Re: If You Have Never Visited Akwa Ibom State, After This, You Will Have To by Tedassie(m): 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nice PR ,dear @commytosy
#proudlyAkwaIbomite
Re: If You Have Never Visited Akwa Ibom State, After This, You Will Have To by Divinehenrich(m): 10:02am On Dec 17, 2015
I do enjoy the white soup here. But I hardly see the roasted plaintain.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need The Recipe Of Meat Pie / Cup Sealing Machine Needed / What Do I Do/eat To Avoid Pot-belly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.