Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) (109282 Views)

Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) / Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) / Fulani Herdsmen attacked Godogodo Village, Kaduna, Killed 6 Farmers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by Bishops10(m): 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
enigstil:
Wow, this is serious, in all the stories of notorious armed robbers in Nigeria that have heard of from, Mufu Olosha Oko, J. B, Lawrence Anini, Shina Rambo, this is the most notorious of them all.
Bro this guy na Anini's Cook before naa.....He just follow the footstep of Anini/Derinwamama
Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by ODUBEZE: 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
Sammiel:
This is an old story which made the front page some years back. I wonder why the mods pushed it to the front page.
obviously many people did not read it! Any way glad it made FP.
Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by amparas(m): 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
harry509:
na dis guy n devil 4 day row chair up n down ooh day gist. Dats remind me of dis amerikan movie DOMINATION MAN. Stallion n wisley snipe acted it. Wisley snipe reali gave stallion serious trouble on dat movie. Nairalander frnd's u guys shud go n look 4 d movie 2 watch. No diff btw dis notorious guy n wisley snipe... On dat movie.
Demolition Man. In the 21st century the most dangerous criminal take off. I play the game for sega tire cheesy
Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by MrCork: 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ishilove:

That's not the cookie I mean wink tongue

..can u show me yor full picture again..I want to see yor secxxy curve body juss for 2 second! smiley
Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by harry509: 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
amparas:
Demolition Man. In the 21st century the most dangerous criminal take off. I play the game for sega tire cheesy
am confuse abt d name. I don't know if it's Demolition man or Domination man. Aldoh it has been long I watch d movie, so... I don't reali rememba d rite name. Anyway I love d movie bcus wesley snipe. grin
Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 12:25am On Dec 11, 2015
It's a failed country. Will never blame god ofifo. The country failed him.

Most of our women are all hoes now and men are into illegitimate stuffs just to stay alive.

Even our president and senate and ministers are all accused of embezzlement. So should e just sit watch and die?

You can see Nigeria has failed itself. The country men and women are doing what ever to survive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by Mega2010(m): 2:32am On Dec 11, 2015
They didn't say where he is right now,this guy may even be on the next street free as usual,he should be killed without pity,I wonder how many people he murdered,I hate our judicial system,how they kill this man yet?
Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by papin5: 6:07am On Dec 11, 2015
This guy nd his gangs has killed more than isis only in nigeria and d police don't know wat he looks like 4 over 15years. When ar we going to start valuing life in nigeria?
Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by Trapnews: 8:00am On Dec 11, 2015
Nigerian police.... creating criminals since the days of Adam undecided

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by sweetguy10(m): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2015
He was arrested in 2013 would have been long dead by now or rotting in the dungeons of kirikiri
Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by Dlionsheart: 10:06am On Dec 11, 2015
yapapa:
armed robber in the making.smh

That's an understatement. Reboot your Brian (that's if you have one) and find a better way or word to describe me. It may be more serious than that you know
Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by yapapa: 10:32am On Dec 11, 2015
Dlionsheart:

That's an understatement. Reboot your Brian (that's if you have one) and find a better way or word to describe me. It may be more serious than that you know
your end will be more brutal than godogodo's end,I promise you that.
Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by Dlionsheart: 10:36am On Dec 11, 2015
kozmokaz:

kikiri ... his cell can actually contain two ppl u know?

mind joining him der?

The kunu called brain that you're carrying about should let you understand that people like this are important to any society that is ready to prevent or fight crime. You study them, know why they do what they do, take some proactive measures, get the intelligent world abreast with new tactics.

I know your watery kunu brain will not understand.

So unfortunate
Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by kozmokaz(m): 10:42am On Dec 11, 2015
Dlionsheart:

The kunu called brain that you're carrying about should let you understand that people like this are important to any society that is ready to prevent or fight crime. You study them, know why they do what they do, take some proactive measures, get the intelligent world abreast with new tactics.

I know your watery kunu brain will not understand.

So unfortunate

some people were just created to fill up d remaining space in d eco system!!

did u really read d article at all?
befr commenting
Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by Dlionsheart: 10:45am On Dec 11, 2015
yapapa:
your end will be more brutal than godogodo's end,I promise you that.

Seriously, one of the wires that connects to right thinking and sound judgement in your wired brain is either having a partial contact or is totally disconnected.
So unfortunate
But
I can't help.
Please try again later
Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by yapapa: 10:51am On Dec 11, 2015
Dlionsheart:

Seriously, one of the wires that connects to right thinking and sound judgement in your wired brain is either having a partial contact or is totally disconnected.
So unfortunate
But
I can't help.
Please try again later
gerarahia, armed robber! your end is fucking near.
Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by jedyjedy(m): 11:19am On Dec 11, 2015
Another product of the Nigerian Prison System.

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by tosinogunseitan(m): 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
IS AMERICA FINER THAN US PLS TELL HER OOO SHE DEY WITH ME DEY FORM CHICK..........
Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by toygod2: 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
interesting
Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by heed101(m): 12:32am On Feb 21, 2020
RichDad1:
CSP Abba Kyari will forever remain a hero in Lagos state for the successful of this operation.
I could remember the wild jubilation with sporadic shootings into the air at the SARS headquarters when Abbey was brought thing.
Good ridiance to a heartless murderer.
Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by babadigu(m): 2:19am On Feb 21, 2020
Physical demon angry angry angry
Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 4:37am On Feb 21, 2020
Please why later happened to him, Is he dead or alive?
Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 7:53am On Sep 06, 2022
RichDad1:
CSP Abba Kyari will forever remain a hero in Lagos state for the successful of this operation.
I could remember the wild jubilation with sporadic shootings into the air at the SARS headquarters when Abbey was brought thing.
Good ridiance to a heartless murderer.
You said?
Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 8:52am On Sep 06, 2022
KingAzubuike:

You said?
The same thing you read and it has nothing to do with his current criminal charges.
Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 9:00am On Sep 06, 2022
I heard when he was taken to the police station he was treated like a celebratie, the even gave him VIP treatment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down / Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers / 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.