Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,450 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:32 PM

This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. (59700 Views)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures / On Vacation: New York City / Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by miqos02(m): 8:43am On Dec 10, 2015
cool
Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by tinnyashamu(m): 8:45am On Dec 10, 2015
kudos zenith banks...this is d period i love that area
Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by proxillin(m): 8:47am On Dec 10, 2015
sparkwil:

Guy take it easy grin
We mustn't take things seriously every time.
At least let the guy give himself hope small. cheesy

And New York na Igbo land?
Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by ajayi1(m): 8:47am On Dec 10, 2015
Looks nothing like New York or any big cities of the world. Op you never travel before its obvious. THe magnificience of those places is seriously out of your imagination. Eyinbo just dont develop one part of the city. You will drive for hours and you will see equal development. Thats whats called developed world.
Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by Enesi47: 8:50am On Dec 10, 2015
Aseco:
Y not decorate mainland hia like iyana ipaja, Egbeda, oshodi, abule egba and so on and so forth.... Rich are getting richer n poor are getting poorer
all above place you mention still better than your best city in south east, Quote me any where
Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by InvertedHammer: 8:53am On Dec 10, 2015
joedrae:
Here is a picture of Ajose Adeogun road at Victoria Island.

Thanks to Zenith bank for decorating the street every December.
/
LOL.
If you have ever been to NY business district aka Wall street, shame no go gree you mention it with this nonsense picture you are gasconading about.

\

1 Like

Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by chizobamgbume(m): 8:55am On Dec 10, 2015
Enesi47:
all above place you mention still better than your best city in south east, Quote me any where
Mumu tribalist! Who is talking about south East here undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by mugabe75: 8:56am On Dec 10, 2015
Let there be a day time picture before we say something.
Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by alexov(m): 8:57am On Dec 10, 2015
ODVanguard:
more...
Dude, u just had to advertise your hublot in the first picture abi
Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by Enesi47: 9:01am On Dec 10, 2015
chizobamgbume:

Mumu tribalist! Who is talking about south East here undecided undecided
show me your identity if are not from south east, only ajao estate extension is better than all those trash una they display from anambara state, mtchewwwwwwwwww
Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by samopeyemi: 9:02am On Dec 10, 2015
Hmmmm, but those keke napep though.....
Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by debicy(m): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2015
Aseco:
Y not decorate mainland hia like iyana ipaja, Egbeda, oshodi, abule egba and so on and so forth.... Rich are getting richer n poor are getting poorer

Abeg we dont need dem . Dem go dey fumble now
Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by Baroba(m): 9:03am On Dec 10, 2015
googlepikin:
OP obviously haven't travel out of Nigeria before, for him to compare that to New York city. He must have been staying in mushin or orile all his life.

No be only New York cheesy.. Just praise the lighting and move on, i have seen better in peoples front garden abroad talkless of Major streets or malls..
Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by SamuelOjiulo: 9:03am On Dec 10, 2015
See as Keke spoil the picture
Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by porshuch: 9:07am On Dec 10, 2015
Aseco:
hahahahahhhahahahahahhahahahH, even if they want to decorate, where will they start from? Lwkm, is from the gutters in those areas? Hahahahhahahahhahahah abeg o, you did not even mention MUSHIN
Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by Bollinger(m): 9:09am On Dec 10, 2015
joedrae:

Yup. You are right about that. It's definitely not wall street. Thank God.
Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by Jacko1(m): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2015
Who in his rite mind wil even call dat place jakarta.... With keke napep glarin in d picture comon..... Dont downgrade new york biko
Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by noleon22(m): 9:14am On Dec 10, 2015
That Keke Napep spoilt the environment though!! Nothing like that in the streets of New York
Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by lagdmark(m): 9:17am On Dec 10, 2015
googlepikin:
OP obviously haven't travel out of Nigeria before, for him to compare that to New York city. He must have been staying in mushin or orile all his life.
Mr know all, you think ALL the streets of NY and LA are very beautiful NO

1 Like

Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by ednut1(m): 9:17am On Dec 10, 2015
with bad and blocked smelling drainage abi lol, zenith dey try, every year tins tho
Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by Danfuster(m): 9:21am On Dec 10, 2015
biz2get:
make sense!!! how is housing cost and internet strength there

My guy cheesy... Real G grin. I see ya

1 Like

Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by Bezed(m): 9:22am On Dec 10, 2015
THIS IS COOL... BUT CAN NEVER COMPARE WITH THE DECORATIONS IN UYO TOWN, DURING AKPABIO'S TENURE.... i wonder if the new Governor will still continue with it.
Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by farem: 9:31am On Dec 10, 2015
ideylaff:

With blocked drainage systems on the left and right

So much for Sadducees! [Sad-U-See]„

Try and help your life by not allowing the bad part of life to shut you out of it's bright side.

What you're eager to see almost always end up being your experience
Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by 9jatatafo(m): 9:31am On Dec 10, 2015
This OP sef! Why compare common VI to New York? This OP is a real local champion

1 Like

Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by NigLasPresident: 9:34am On Dec 10, 2015
MadCow1:
OP we are not deceived..

There is no Keke Napep in New York..

Keke Napep is a feature only found in Third World Nations..

Lol... Man ur funny... Got me laughing

Below is New York City..

Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by wiseoneking: 9:35am On Dec 10, 2015
joedrae:

Even a blind man will know that this place is never NY. Accra is finer than this. What?
Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by phoneport(m): 9:37am On Dec 10, 2015
joedrae:
If we package our Lagos well, it will look very good.

Cc. Seun, lalasticlala
Not New York City, but with the Keke napep; Shit!!! E nor near New York at all.
Can't you even see the quality of the paved road, the skyline, and even the so called buildings and decorations. Aba, abi you drink PINTO VS ALOMON.
Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by refiner(f): 9:37am On Dec 10, 2015
armadeo:
If they try this in some areas the Christmas tree would appear in someone's house.

hehheh funny Buh true......Dey Wil steal it overnyte...especially down here in Onitsha....dem no Dey use eyes see fine finx o
Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by Ujupsy: 9:37am On Dec 10, 2015
I am in love with beautiful things like this,I see my self in this kind of environment in the future
Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by musicwriter(m): 9:41am On Dec 10, 2015
webprince:
I dont understand why we always ask for pics of our 'not so beautiful' city/town whenever pictures of the highbrow areas are being discussed.

Every beautiful city in the world have their slums, which might be worse than our Ajegunle sef, they only showcase the beautiful ones.

Below is a pic of Bankhead in Atlanta, GA overlooking the beautiful skylines of downtown Atlanta which is always showcased.

Second pic is Queens, New York. Whereas the beautiful Broad Street and Manhattan is always showcased like our Lekki and VI.

That being said, our govt need to develop other areas too and not just focus on Wuse, VI, Garki, Lekki, etc. but we need to stop our unending comparison with other countries.

I had to login to give you a "like" for this wonderful post. This's how modern Africans should start thinking for us to get any where.

A brother lived in New York ghetto when he was in the US in the 80's, and he believes New York is just as good as Lagos. He will always tell you "there's no difference between New York and Lagos". In fact, he will say "if you can survive in Lagos, you'll survive in New York" or something like that.

Africans have no idea one of the tools of neo-colonialism is to use western media to demarket Africa as much as possible.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by MadCow1: 9:44am On Dec 10, 2015
akthedream:

The topic reads....
" This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New
York City."

He didn't need such a sensational title.. Nobody thought it was New York.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS / COVID-19: Niger Turns Back Trailer Load Of Lagos Returnees / Cow Imported From US By Ekiti Government Breaks Loose At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.