Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. (59755 Views)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures / On Vacation: New York City / Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by wellmax(m): 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
MadCow1:

Lol..

Talk about irony.

If you read and understood the topic, you would see that the OP was trying to let people know that the "beautiful" photo was taken in Nigeria and not New York.

I was only telling the OP that nobody was ever going to believe it was New York even if he didn't mention it. Keke Napep does not ply on any U.S roads and that in itself is a dead giveaway.
lol, my bad
Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by HappinexEdixon(f): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
There are better things in magodo than wat OP is showing us.
Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by assavin: 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
Aseco:
Y not decorate mainland hia like iyana ipaja, Egbeda, oshodi, abule egba and so on and so forth.... Rich are getting richer n poor are getting poorer...... Dnt we hv branches of Zenith Bank branches in dis areas?
Zenith bank headquarters is located in dat region, dats y
Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by iamord(m): 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
joedrae:
Here is a picture of Ajose Adeogun road at Victoria Island.

Thanks to Zenith bank for decorating the street every December.
Passed here a couple of times. It's okay and standard. But not to be compared with the western world pls!!!! This is one angle and the photography quality
Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by lordpherow98(m): 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
MadCow1:
OP we are not deceived..

There is no Keke Napep in New York..

Keke Napep is a feature only found in Third World Nations..

Below is New York City..

u jst bastarded the OP
Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by james1(m): 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
Aseco:
Y not decorate mainland hia like iyana ipaja, Egbeda, oshodi, abule egba and so on and so forth.... Rich are getting richer n poor are getting poorer...... Dnt we hv branches of Zenith Bank branches in dis areas?

Very well but ajose adeogun is the banks hq is located and what zenith bank is doing is csr, corporate social responsibility.are there no companies in the mainland, must it be zenith bank?
Even falomo roundabout or the street lying therein is not done by mtn and thats where their hq is.
Sha take heart.
Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by ColeworldMD(m): 5:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
MadCow1:
OP we are not deceived..

Below is New York City..

Guy nawa for u o. Why u dey fall our hand now. Part of the reasons why Nigeria is still in ur words a "3rd world country" is due to lack of patriotism. Lemme translate what the op is trying to say:
1) believe in urself that u are the best even if u kno there are better ppl out there
2) how can ppl love u, when u dont love urself
If I tell u say my mama soup sweet pass ur mama own, u go gree?
Pls stop the comparison & lets be more patriotic about our country!
Oh & by the way abuja is still a learner compared to lagos other than the better road networks in abuja. I live in abuja & I'm from the north so dont give me all that sentiment crap.
God bless Nigeria!!!
Like if u agree, share if u dont tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by james1(m): 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
Otherique:
I wish other companies could just act like zenith bank in terms of fulfilling their social responsibilities...

Zenith Bank is the reason for such beauty down to Eko roundabout.

Gbam! My thoughts exactly.
Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by tpiar: 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
MadCow1:
OP we are not deceived..

Below is New York City..

both of you are comparing different views of cities.
Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by tpiar: 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
and yes, keke napeps are found in new york.

so, if you get your visa and you are headed to new york, that could be an employment option perhaps, i dont know how it works.

1 Like

Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by Mekzmoney(m): 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
I was there yesterday buh nt beautiful like dis. Passed to Ligali Ayorinde St.... Seems like d place looks more beta at night.
Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by zeezahbee(f): 12:14am On Dec 11, 2015
Aseco:
This is not about rich getting richer. If something like this was staged in oshodi or Iyana-ipaja, it will never last 1 week. Agbero, market seller and the likes. Some people will even urinate on the Christmas tree. The roads are bad and smoke from the molue and danfo wont even bring out the beauty.
I believe those in ikoyi and Vi are a bit sane and at least that area is a more of office not residential.

1 Like

Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by MrOrioye(m): 10:28am On Nov 23, 2016
[size=18pt]Some nice ones from last night...[/size]

1 Like

Re: This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. by tck2000(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
Aseco:
joy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cow Imported From US By Ekiti Government Breaks Loose At Lagos Airport / Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) / Night View Of Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.