Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Buhari, Pay Fed Govt Workers Salary! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Pay Fed Govt Workers Salary! (2474 Views)

$550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles / Buhari Pay Homage To Late Maduekwe, Justice Tobi, Elechi Amadi / Workers Salary: APC Should Stop Being Shameless – Ekiti Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Pay Fed Govt Workers Salary! by DRPYGRU: 7:35am On Dec 10, 2015
Buhari, pay salary na. Abi you no get calender? undecided angry
which kind thing be this

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Pay Fed Govt Workers Salary! by aljharem(m): 7:40am On Dec 10, 2015
Una never see anything
Re: Buhari, Pay Fed Govt Workers Salary! by carinmom(f): 7:41am On Dec 10, 2015
Which salary are you talking about December no reach end nau
Re: Buhari, Pay Fed Govt Workers Salary! by DRPYGRU: 7:43am On Dec 10, 2015
carinmom:
Which salary are you talking about December no reach end nau
november salary never show for my side angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Pay Fed Govt Workers Salary! by EasternLeopard: 7:45am On Dec 10, 2015
When I dey tell una say Baba don confused, una dey shout me down.
Re: Buhari, Pay Fed Govt Workers Salary! by muheewa(m): 7:45am On Dec 10, 2015
CHANGE ERA.......So we Most change Salary DATE also.
Re: Buhari, Pay Fed Govt Workers Salary! by eagleeye2: 7:53am On Dec 10, 2015
The same thing is going on in Abia State. No Salary alert yet.........How can you really be efficient and productive as a civil servant when you are not duely motivated?
President, Governors, and other politicians fly about in private jets and have their kids in the best schools home and abroad. And yet they can't pay salaries of workers.
My moto is simple, since I can't trust the system, then I better find other alternatives while PRAYING with the rest of the country.
Re: Buhari, Pay Fed Govt Workers Salary! by slap1(m): 8:02am On Dec 10, 2015
Don't complain. You never see something.
Re: Buhari, Pay Fed Govt Workers Salary! by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 10, 2015
I assure you that before christmas you will receive alert for both November and December
Re: Buhari, Pay Fed Govt Workers Salary! by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 10, 2015
That's Buhari's style. All those corrupt politicians are laughing in court, while government workers are crying everywhere. I am sure he won't pay December salary till January, 2016. So no Xmas and New Year celebration for government workers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Pay Fed Govt Workers Salary! by Tekzyflex(m): 8:33am On Dec 10, 2015
The same situation in Rivers state; although some banks paid on monday after that the alert just ceased.
Re: Buhari, Pay Fed Govt Workers Salary! by omenka(m): 8:48am On Dec 10, 2015
DRPYGRU:

You are a very big liar!!!

The current system of paying FG workers, developed under ex PGEJ, is such that FG MDA salaries are disbursed directly from the CBN. Everyone is paid at the same time.

Some of you touts come online to spit trash hoping to rally folks of like minds to insult the president since that has become your favorite pastime.

If you say you have "yet to get your pay", then it is either you aren't an FG worker or you are simply lying.

Tell us, what M,D or A do you work under

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, Pay Fed Govt Workers Salary! by carinmom(f): 8:54am On Dec 10, 2015
DRPYGRU:

Eiyya! I don chop mine finish since last week
Re: Buhari, Pay Fed Govt Workers Salary! by ckmayoca: 9:14am On Dec 10, 2015
omenka:

The current system of paying FG workers, developed under ex PGEJ, is such that FG MDA salaries are disbursed directly from the CBN. Everyone is paid at the same time.

Some of you touts come online to spit trash hoping to rally folks of like minds to insult the president since that has become your favorite pastime.

If you say you have "yet to get your pay", then it is either you aren't an FG worker or you are simply lying.

Guy before u insult ppl n call em tout, get ur facts first. The health sector is yet to be paid which am one of em.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Pay Fed Govt Workers Salary! by k2kay(m): 9:32am On Dec 10, 2015
Am yet to be paid as well...in fact am fed up
Re: Buhari, Pay Fed Govt Workers Salary! by omenka(m): 9:49am On Dec 10, 2015
ckmayoca:

Guy before u insult ppl n call em tout, get ur facts first. The health sector is yet to be paid which am one of em.
VERY MIGHTY LIE!!!

My younger bro works with the Federal Medical Centre Makurdi and they've been paid!!

I repeat, you guys are liars! Gosh!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Pay Fed Govt Workers Salary! by ckmayoca: 10:02am On Dec 10, 2015
omenka:
VERY MIGHTY LIE!!!

My younger bro works with the Federal Medical Centre Makurdi and they've been paid!!

Seriously? Can u swear over this? I am with UCH call anyone under IPPIS.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Pay Fed Govt Workers Salary! by Blackfire(m): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2015
Why should buhari pay november salary?.

If u dont like the timeline , cant u resign.
Re: Buhari, Pay Fed Govt Workers Salary! by chernest2002: 10:11am On Dec 10, 2015
Buhari is removing kworopshon in your salary before you will get it so that you will stop being kworupt.
Re: Buhari, Pay Fed Govt Workers Salary! by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 10, 2015
omenka:
VERY MIGHTY LIE!!!

The way you were fuming l thought you were going to say you have been paid. Your brother has been paid good for him but many more under IPPIS have not been paid accept it. You can't solve their problem (they not asking you to) but you don't have to add your insults to the hardship they are presently going through.

www.nairaland.com/2791514/budget-office-14-federal-tertiary/1#40864545

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Pay Fed Govt Workers Salary! by unuane1(m): 10:43am On Dec 10, 2015
omenka:
VERY MIGHTY LIE!!!

My friend please get facts well before saying them ok. My friend working in UBTH has not been paid his November salary yet he keeps complaining everyday. But I don't know of other MDA
Re: Buhari, Pay Fed Govt Workers Salary! by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 10, 2015
omenka:

Oga chill 14 or 15 tertiary medical centres across d nation ve no been paid. I know cos a Dr. Friend at kano is complaining bitterly. Infact they got an internal memo concerning d delay
Re: Buhari, Pay Fed Govt Workers Salary! by jmaine: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2015
omenka:
VERY MIGHTY LIE!!!

Please shut it . You don't call people liars simply because you are ashamed of the truth.

https://www.nairaland.com/2791514/budget-office-14-federal-tertiary/1#40864545

I have people in UCTH lamenting seriously because of this.
Re: Buhari, Pay Fed Govt Workers Salary! by agadez007(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
Federal Medical Centre (FMC) owerri,have not recieved anything,people are complaining seriously

buharia do something abeg
Re: Buhari, Pay Fed Govt Workers Salary! by widowhusband: 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
omenka:
VERY MIGHTY LIE!!!

NO PAYMENT IN FMC MAKURDI YET AS AT YESTERDAY
Re: Buhari, Pay Fed Govt Workers Salary! by ozo13(m): 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
DRPYGRU:

na only health ministry dem neva pay nah.odas don recieve alert.patiently waiting for alert
Re: Buhari, Pay Fed Govt Workers Salary! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
DRPYGRU:
Buhari, pay salary na. Abi you no get calender? undecided angry
which kind thing be this
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari, Pay Fed Govt Workers Salary! by otokx(m): 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
Sorry that some medical people have got not, its not Buhari fault, contact your health minister.

(1) (Reply)

A Patriotic (igbo) Soldier's Last Post On Facebook / Ex-militants Releases Images Of The Hostages From The Hijacked Vessel / How James Ocholi Died - Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.