Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Why Do Females Tend To Suffer More? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Females Tend To Suffer More? (717 Views)

He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer / A Call To Change "My Children Will Not Suffer What I Suffered" Syndrome / Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Females Tend To Suffer More? by Diva1(f): 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2009
I remember when I was much younger even though I'm still young, we are three in the family and only girl, each time something bad happens, the first name would be my name, anything going on wrong, the first thought would be me and if anything, I would hear "when you go to your husband's house" You are a girl, n so on
I know it's good to take corrections but I feel most criticisms are mostly towards the females whether necessary or not?

What are your opinions on this?
Re: Why Do Females Tend To Suffer More? by ifyalways(f): 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2009
I was not the family "scapegoat or blame carrier" while growing up But my mum always sang into my head that am the mother of the house when shes not in so i try to fill-in that role. . . .making sure nothing goes wrong.lol
Women are the hand tha rocks the cradle.we look after them men as sisters,Girlfriends,mothers and wifes. smiley
Re: Why Do Females Tend To Suffer More? by Diva1(f): 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2009
Thats right, My mum tells me the same things but maybe enough is never enough because no matter how hard some things are tried, it is never enough. Always feel it could be better.

(1) (Reply)

Top Girls' Names Of The Decade / Winningmen / Police Arrests Man, Herbalist For Mutilating Five Year-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.