Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Missing 2 Year Old Child! (pictured) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing 2 Year Old Child! (pictured) (563 Views)

Photo: Missing 2 Year Old Child / False Statement On Social Media: Senate Seeks For 2-Year-Jail Term For Offenders / Buhari, Two Sarakis And The Missing 2.8bn Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing 2 Year Old Child! (pictured) by viviangist6: 8:18am On Dec 10, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-khqZk0KuszY/Vmklx1wd_fI/AAAAAAAHnRQ/4n63p-Cuuu8/s1600/index.jpg[/img]

On 8 December 2015 residents of Amaenyi in Awka the capital of Anambra state raised alarm over 2year old boy that was kidnapped. According to report, a woman who gave birth few days back left her 2 kids with the husband at home. The husband went to work leaving the kids at home. A woman came to their house asking about their parents and they told her that their mother just put to birth and their father went to work.
She convinced the kids that their mother is missing them and told the older kid to stay at home while she took the 2year old boy to the hospital to see his mother. She took the kid and left and has not been seen since then. The little boy name is Chidubem from Enugu state and school at Udozo memorial primary school

From http://www.viviangist.com/missing-2-year-old-child-pictured

Cc; lalasticlala , seun , and others help out
Re: Missing 2 Year Old Child! (pictured) by chocolateme(f): 8:22am On Dec 10, 2015
Hmm.. I don't know the kind of work that man is doing that warranted him leaving the kids alone at home. Atleast, should have taken them to their neighbor's house before leaving. The agony of a mother loosing her child to death or abductors is very undefinable. They shall find the baby miraculously.
Re: Missing 2 Year Old Child! (pictured) by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:23am On Dec 10, 2015
GOD, PLEASE PRESERVE HER FOR US...............
Re: Missing 2 Year Old Child! (pictured) by benedictnsi(m): 8:24am On Dec 10, 2015
Im sure that pikin never d walk..... So how come she take loss Carelessness i guess

Well, wish we find the innocent child
Re: Missing 2 Year Old Child! (pictured) by Erukumakanaki: 8:28am On Dec 10, 2015
Chai! Ndi Anambra i raise yansh for una cry

I pray the baby is found in no distant time tho embarassed

1 Like

Re: Missing 2 Year Old Child! (pictured) by yhemsy62(m): 8:38am On Dec 10, 2015
He shall be found in the Migthy names of Allah
Re: Missing 2 Year Old Child! (pictured) by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 10, 2015
I pray that No harm will come to the innocent baby.
Re: Missing 2 Year Old Child! (pictured) by chifreke(f): 8:43am On Dec 10, 2015
God let them know no Peace till that child is retured! cry cryr

(1) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Sacks Governor Wike Of Rivers State / Photos; See What Military Personnel Did To A Reckless Tanker Driver In Lagos / South Korean Presidential Candidate Apologises To Nigerian Over Racist Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.