Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year (34025 Views)

Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) / The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) / Wizkid's "Ojuelegba" Played At Anthony Joshua Vs Takam Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by EmperorTayo1864(m): 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
Does this stop Buhari from travelling?...
Nawa for you,what's concerns buhari with this?
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
It not like d song has lyrics[ like dat sup][/sup]
Bt d dj is d one behind dat song .....ijst d beats .
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by Emilokoiyawon: 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
cool Oduduwas the light of the world -their father.
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by chukzzy1(m): 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
End time magazine
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by MarioUKJM: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
I'm Jamaican, living in Jamaica and this song isn't really a hit here... But its the only Nigerian song from 2015 that I hear people playing in their cars and sharing on Facebook. I'm a fan of Nigerian music and this is one of those songs that got me hooked...
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by Temysteve(m): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
rattlesnake:
make everyone dey comot with their own statistics
soon they will say

andyblaze is the hottest forbes artiste of 2017 undecided ode
so what are you insinuating?
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by demogesture: 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
Kudos to wizkid for this wonderful achievement, was in several clubs in Atlanta, ojuelegba was favorite Nigeria songs played.same in Johannesburg few weeks back. I think the organisers of the rating are for real.
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by verygudbadguy(m): 11:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
ChappyChase:
With time naija go dey win grammy like say na water!!! If not because of their yeye politics, we supposed Dey compete for grammy!! Tellme after USA which other country reach Naija for music?

I like ur patriotism. I hope u haven't forgotten that United Kingdom still exists.

We r gunning for d top tho.
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by soilsista(f): 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oh no!

There's more to SA than those two. Check out these just to name a few

Proverb ft the soil- blessed & highly favoured
Reason ft HHP & Nova- Endurance
Maggz-Changes
The hype around the bolded song neh!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maroon 5 – Animals Mp3 DOWNLOAD / Tiwa Savage Ft. Don Jazzy - Eminado (Video) / Top 10 Nigerian Music Countdown In 2017 So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.