Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Achieve Wealth With Just 3,000 Ask Me How - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Achieve Wealth With Just 3,000 Ask Me How (470 Views)

Achieve Wealth With Just 3,000 Ask Me How / Achieve Wealth With Just 3,000 Ask Me How / Achieve Wealth With Just 3,000 Ask Me How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Achieve Wealth With Just 3,000 Ask Me How by assumpta12(f): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2015
Achieve Wealth With Just 3,000 Ask Me How

Achieve financial freedom with 3,000 -business-

Hello friends,
Am a consultant with one of the leading health company in Nigeria, its Greenlife herbal product, its a chinese company that produces herbal products from natural ingredients ranging from treatment of all kinds of illnesses

ANOTHER BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

You can run test on people after your training, like if have a big congregation in your church or if u know MD in any company dat has so many staffs that would bring you cool money you can charge each person 1k for running test depending, all you need to do is tender a proposal letter to the company for approval. so when you master the machine training, it would favor you a lot
We need to help ourselves in the society and be creative not to fold our hands waiting for government or white collar jobs, why not take up this opportunity and see if it works for you, this is the only way you can sell your products. Our products are well branded products

GREENLIFE SPECIAL FEATURES,

- Products are effective for treatment and prevention
-products availability guaranteed
- prompt payments of bonuses,one time registration
-you earn from all your down lines-no generational breakaway
-balancing of leg not compulsory before you can start earning- you can earn even with one leg
-your bonus is paid at anytime you activate for the month
-no time limit,no stress,no rush and no target
-you can take the cash equivalent of any award you qualify for- no delay

GROWTH STEPS,

step 3: Planner 200PPV
step 4: Team developer 750GPV
step 5: Team leader: 3000GPV
step 6: Assist supervisor: 18,000GPV
step 7: Team supervisor 70,000GPV
step 8: Team director 270,000GPV

11 LEVEL INCOME BENEFITS

- 20% Retail profit
- Team performance bonus
- Free Int’l trip or 525,000naira
-Small car award or 2,100,000naira
-Cash award of 3,750.000naira
-Gateway vacation or 4.5M
-Big car award or 6.75M
-House award or 15M
- 2% global sales earning
-Infinity bonus 0.5%
-Leadership bonus

Activation
- Team leader – 15PPV
- Assistant supervisor- 20PPV
- Supervisor – 25PPV
- Team director – 40PPV

Greenlife herbal offers all an opportunity to achieve financial freedom! how you may wonder?
This is achievable by registering with the company either as a distributor or a consultant with just 3,000
Everyone can do this, students, employed(need for an extra income),job seekers, pharmacy shop owners and hospitals

CALL assumpta on 07032678768, 08023741080 for registration
Email. Eby.assumpta@yahoo.com
Re: Achieve Wealth With Just 3,000 Ask Me How by jflexy(m): 11:49am On Dec 10, 2015
is it real,or are u jst bluffing

(1) (Reply)

Banks And CBN, Have Mercy On Nigerians In Diaspora / What Bank Deducts The Lowest Amount When Using There Master Card! / How To Know Online Scammer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.