Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,239 members, 7,780,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:01 PM

Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) (27858 Views)

IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) / Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting / James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by boman2014: 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Some youths have taken to the streets of Abuja, Nigeria’s federal capital, to lend their support to President Muhammadu Buhari in his fight against corruption.

The pictures obtained by Naij.com showed the youths carrying different banners, where they showed their displeasure with some corrupt Nigerians.

Their grouse, Naij.com gathered, is not unconnected to the recent revelations made by former National Security Adviser (NSA), Sambo Dasuki and founder of DAAR Communications, Chief Raymond Dokpesi, over the N2billion arms deal scandal.

The angry youths also made coffins, where they buried corruption and bid it goodbye. The #BringBackOurGirls agitators were also present at the venue of the protest and expressed their displeasure over the continued detention of
the secondary school girls who were kidnapped over a year ago in Borno state.

Below are some pictures from the street march yesterday:

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt3b7alk8u1jig.bb65648e.jpg[/img]

Even the handicapped join the march against corruption in Nigeria’s Federal Capital on Wednesday, December 9, 2015.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt1iagv7dje98o.8968fe70.jpg[/img]

Some of the youths marching against corruption in Abuja, Nigeria’s Federal Capital on Wednesday, December 9, 2015

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt5ovlkdpa7s7.51422322.jpg[/img]

The #BringBackOurGirls movement was not left out of the demonstration in Abuja.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt4tifj0k1u3b.335821c2.jpg[/img]

A coffin was also made to bury corruption in Nigeria during the march.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt3mu24tmo89e.200354be.jpg[/img]

Another section of the crowd holding up a coffin with which they want to bury corruption in the country.♥

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt3patpqnhb2ig.ecde95ad.jpg[/img]

Some of the protesters during the march against corruption in Abuja.

https://www.naij.com/662774-dasuki-dokpesi-see-angry-youths-made-coffin-corruption-abuja-photos.html

4 Likes

Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
anytym I see this bringbackourgirls stuff, I feel lyk crying sad

I doubt corruption will be tackled as lng as they keep voting in corrupt leaders

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by whirlwind7(m): 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
"The angry youths also made coffins, where they buried
corruption and bid it goodbye."

They got a lot of time to waste.
Would have made more sense if their anger spurred them to bury corrupt officials instead.
Dasuki and Dokpesi will most likely get a slap on the wrist and that would be all. The entire government structure is corrupt. Even the very foundation of the country was built on corruption.

Every serving politician merely pay lip service to fighting corruption, "chop" their own due, and move on. Anyone who thinks PMB can make a big difference needs to rethink. One word of caution from IBB has made him checked himself and piped down. Wasn't it PMB who said Abacha wasn't corrupt and didn't steal? Yet, it was part of the recovered Abacha loot that got misappropriated in the guise of acquiring hardware for the military. This present anti-corruption drive is a charade.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Where is lalasticlala sef?
Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
Where is lalasticlala sef?

Listening to Bro Okwey's "Ochichi", an amazing song....

1 Like

Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by NOBODYY: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
You know the contry's youth are fûcked up when someone can refer to an ogbologbo armed robber as "My hero" undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by dammytosh: 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
Jobless youth you mean.

Same youth that scream GEJ my hero

Same youth that scream Leave out Mummy Okonjo

Same Youth that scream, Saraki's trial is politically motivated ( When does answering question for stealing motivated)

Same Youth that called Dansuki's trial Withch Hunt ?

Same youth that calls Tinubu Hero of Democracy

Same youth who feels a thief is not a thief enough if he belongs to their tribe

Same youth that saw Fayose as hero

Same Youth that will collect bribe from anybody.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by GentleYoung(m): 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by calliope(f): 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
grin will dis change anything...
Wen dem don shout sai baba finish!
Sippin vodka

1 Like

Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by hakeem4(m): 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
When corruption is buried, who will carry the casket ?

2 Likes

Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by admax(m): 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
Let me tell you something? The conveners of those 'angry' youths are corrupt! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by calliope(f): 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
grin
Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by ednut1(m): 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
grin grin the irony is that if u give those guys a chance in govt, their own corruption no go get end grin

5 Likes

Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by Innodon(m): 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
Okay
Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by miqos02(m): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
ok
Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by richidinho(m): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
Amaechi, our transport minister is corrupt grin

God please provide me with a good job so that anytime they want to protest i will not be available to be used

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by djWALE(m): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
How does this stop corruption?..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
80% of them are jobless and unemployed. Thats why they have time to walk up and down the streets of Abuja on a hot afternoon!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
Last Days
Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by deshysmalls(m): 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hopefully all this agitations would spur on a new era, but then again this kind of protests remind me of several others that couldn't stand the test of time.
Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by Aitee1: 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
How will this admin kill corruption when the money used during his campaign was from looted funds

Again, Can Buhari a.k.a the chief crusader of anti corruption explain why PMS is still selling over #100/per litre after so much has been paid as subsidy

angry angry angry
Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
F.oolish youths

Another sponsored campaign.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by Chimaritoponcho: 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
They should first of all start by burying our corrupt leaders starting with buhari

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
They also want money and some were even paid to engage in the shame rally, some will be paid after the rally and some just want to be connected with high ranked politicians who will later address them and give them envilopes. undecided
Poverty is the only reason why corruption flourish.
Poor jobless youths wasting away. angry

Irony is when Dino says he's an anti corruption crusader. grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by EmoBoy(m): 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
Products of a failed education system

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by chesterlee(m): 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
Buhari #BringBackOurGirls NOW!!!"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by gbaby4live: 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
End Time Youths..... angry

1 Like

Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
let us encourage them. They are protesting for a good cause.
Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
I see Carton not Coffin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) by drnsoha(m): 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
I don't see ANGRY youths, I see HUNGRY youths being paid some little stipends to disrupt the peace of Abuja Residents and free Movement of vehicles. You all complain about Corruption, do you really know what corruption truly is?

Me and you are corruption!!!

Shikena!

#my lazyday

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election: 2 Persons Shot Dead In Ibadan South West / Sunday Igboho: Attack On Fulanis Must Stop – Police Threatens Arrest / Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.