Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money (33381 Views)

How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money / How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money / How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by habuchelsea(m): 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
Its time to take action against this unnecessary charges and deductions in your account by MTN as a result of subscribing to one or more of their services. MTN play and callertunes have offended many subscribers because of the charges that happen unnotified and unexpectedly. Well, on the other hand i can blame the subscribers by opting into these services and further complaining about it that much which is why i decided to provide a comprehensive details and codes to use in stopping this relevant services.

I know many subscribers that dumb their MTN lines because of these unnecessary deduction in there account which consequently lead them to change or get rid of the line. the worst part of it is that when you subscribe to those services, MTN is not gonna show you the code to stop or unsubscribe from this services.

Now am going to list out some relevant available codes to unsubscribe from this services which one way or the other you might be involved.

How to stop some relevant MTN services which always deduct your money

How to stop CNN breaking news
sms UFCNN to 700 or sms CNNBREAK STOP to 700

How to stop CNN politics news
sms CNNPOL STOP to 700

How to stop CNN business news
sms CNNBIZ to 700

How to stop CNN entertainment gist
sms CNNENT to 700

How to stop CNN sport gist
sms CNNSPORT to 700

How to stop learning english weekly
sms ULEN to 700

How to stop BBC news

http://www.wikiban.com/2015/12/how-to-deactivate-all-mtn-services-to.html

1 Like

Re: How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by Mrbigman1(m): 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
Best thing is to port to a better network.

I just port to airtel two days ago and I can now sleep without thinking I ve a back alert while it's mtn alert

1 Like

Re: How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by Astutechris(m): 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Best thing is to port to a better network.

I just port to airtel two days ago and I can now sleep without thinking I ve a back alert while it's mtn alert
I'm also considering that porting thing. MTN own two much. The latest now is blocking people's line.

www.infinixauthority.com
Re: How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by drss(m): 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
@op those codes are not going. I tried unsubscribing to dis english stuff but it refused.
Re: How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by wiseoneking: 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
habuchelsea:
Its time to take action against this unnecessary charges and deductions in your account by MTN as a result of subscribing to one or more of their services. MTN play and callertunes have offended many subscribers because of the charges that happen unnotified and unexpectedly. Well, on the other hand i can blame the subscribers by opting into these services and further complaining about it that much which is why i decided to provide a comprehensive details and codes to use in stopping this relevant services.

I know many subscribers that dumb their MTN lines because of these unnecessary deduction in there account which consequently lead them to change or get rid of the line. the worst part of it is that when you subscribe to those services, MTN is not gonna show you the code to stop or unsubscribe from this services.

Now am going to list out some relevant available codes to unsubscribe from this services which one way or the other you might be involved.

How to stop some relevant MTN services which always deduct your money

How to stop CNN breaking news
sms UFCNN to 700 or sms CNNBREAK STOP to 700

How to stop CNN politics news
sms CNNPOL STOP to 700

How to stop CNN business news
sms CNNBIZ to 700

How to stop CNN entertainment gist
sms CNNENT to 700

How to stop CNN sport gist
sms CNNSPORT to 700

How to stop learning english weekly
sms ULEN to 700

How to stop BBC news

http://www.wikiban.com/2015/12/how-to-deactivate-all-mtn-services-to.html
Enough of this lousy noise about mtn, just port and try another network and see if they are better, atleast you will still maintain your line.
Re: How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
MTN Nigeria brain-watching Nigerians since 1550.
Hehehehehheehehheehehe
Re: How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by Koolmexxi(m): 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
OP trust me those things na wash.. None of their deactivation codes ever work..... D only way to stop receiving those msgs is to go to their office and give dem a piece of ur mind shikena.. Shout well for dem ..
Re: How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by tolugar: 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
Pls op Hw will I stop caller tunes

And also 33550 and 44100
Re: How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by MzHolly(f): 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
Etisalat is the best!!!

MTN is so bleeped up. See a song about them sef - https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/52806
Re: How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by SurefireAsoOke: 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
Remember they are everywhere u go

For Aso-Oke, check my signature
Re: How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by nd07(m): 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
Op please what of MTN Play & Facebook connection?
Re: How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by dpfaces(m): 12:09am On Dec 11, 2015

Re: How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by jworos(m): 1:13am On Dec 11, 2015
Please do u kno d code to stop fashion weekly? dem wan finish me here...
Re: How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by SkinnyDude(m): 5:53am On Dec 11, 2015
mtn has killed me.. keeps deducting 100 naira from my account every weekend.. am now scared to recharge.. when i try to call customer care, no one picks my call...

and pls, whats the best tarif plan. seems betatalk drinks airtime like water
Re: How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by habuchelsea(m): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2015
tolugar:
Pls op Hw will I stop caller tunes

And also 33550 and 44100

check the post i made that available
Re: How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by drss(m): 10:20am On Dec 11, 2015
Abeg how much i fit get a fairly used samsung galaxy note2 64GB version
Re: How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by habuchelsea(m): 10:20am On Dec 11, 2015
SkinnyDude:
mtn has killed me.. keeps deducting 100 naira from my account every weekend.. am now scared to recharge.. when i try to call customer care, no one picks my call...

and pls, whats the best tarif plan. seems betatalk drinks airtime like water

check there cheapest tariff plan here http://www.wikiban.com/2015/08/cheapest-mtn-tariff-plan-you-need-to.html
Re: How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by habuchelsea(m): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2015
jworos:
Please do u kno d code to stop fashion weekly? dem wan finish me here...

call there customer care or chat with them online here http://www.wikiban.com/2015/09/chat-with-mtn-customer-care-live-to.html
Re: How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by habuchelsea(m): 10:23am On Dec 11, 2015
nd07:
Op please what of MTN Play & Facebook connection?

some MTN play codes for deactivation doesnt work but dial *510# and log out from the facebook connection or chat withbthem online here http://www.wikiban.com/2015/09/chat-with-mtn-customer-care-live-to.html
Re: How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by habuchelsea(m): 10:24am On Dec 11, 2015
drss:
@op those codes are not going. I tried unsubscribing to dis english stuff but it refused.

try their call centre at 180 or through onlline here http://www.wikiban.com/2015/09/chat-with-mtn-customer-care-live-to.html
Re: How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by SkinnyDude(m): 11:10am On Dec 11, 2015
habuchelsea:

check there cheapest tariff plan here http://www.wikiban.com/2015/08/cheapest-mtn-tariff-plan-you-need-to.html
thanx'. i like ur blog..my simple server bblitef recently stopped working..has mtn blocked it?
Re: How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money by habuchelsea(m): 11:59am On Dec 11, 2015
SkinnyDude:
thanx'. i like ur blog..my simple server bblitef recently stopped working..has mtn blocked it?

your welcome, keep invitin friends and about simple server is actually working perfect what the problems your encounter and i suggest you port to music+ check here http://www.wikiban.com/2015/12/get-free-mtn-150mb-to-browse-unlimited.html

(1) (Reply)

Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? / Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| / 10 Apps Nigerians Used The Most In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.