Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (668725 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by dontjealousme: 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun another fact that u have not yet considered is that if a referendum is held today on Biafra, yoruba feeling counts for nothing.

Yoruba sentiment is not considered, understand that simple fact.

U can promote successfully anti Biafra sentiment to fellow yorubas, but wat are the Biafrans saying?

Do igbos share your sentiment? Will they be willing to listen when the factors driving the Biafra agitation have not changed?

Can u control twitter or IPOB Radio Biafrans forum? Will u still have any igbos here once that launch?

Seun if u want to know any of the answer, just see this thread to know Biafra is a hit and nairaland need Biafra.

On this forum, u can rebut some of their claim, it is balanced with the pro and cons.

If Biafra find an alternative platform and leave nairaland, then sorry.

A word is enough for the wise.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by gredenco1(m): 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
goshen26:
Why begging them not to go now....originators of all crimes within and outside Nigeria, that has to do with Nigeria. Hope know that they will leave south west once they are given their sovereignty. Lagos will b less scary. Smh.....awon irankiran

lolz, lagos will be less scary indeed. idiot!
and at the same time turn into a lagoon.
it's only stupidity that made you believe that after referendum, all igbos property will be yours. read the laws very well

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by NCP: 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
tiwasiaife:
I guess he attended the last meeting with lai
Mohammed were he shared them brown
envelopes any attempt to stop us will lead to
massive exodus from nairaland and u know what
that means to your business. Don't tell us that u
are anti Igbo's cos I can smell that from what
you just wrote. Ban me and I will do fare well to
naira land.

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Lilimax(f): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
sukkot:
dayum so mynd44 is now a mod ? . now i know who being banning me all this time. bros lets let peace prevail. i sheath my sword grin
Are you a newbie on NL?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by BiafraForums: 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
Yanks101:
An average yoruba man. Coward and undermining. angry
I was expecting the idiott to provide superior arguments on why Nigeria the major shitthole is a better option instead of toeing the line of cowardice.
Most of the so-called one-Nigerianists are so stupidd that the state of the Nigerian hell-hole would not surprise any neutral observer. One idiott was talking about how phyno would miss olamide and how she would miss her so-called boyfriend as a basis for nationhood.
Things like common heritage, cohesion and the welfare of future generations does not interest them. Nepotism, unequal spread of opportunities, immiscibility of the ethnic blocs is nothing important to these folks. They just want to keep doing the same thing.
These people would never understand why a region like catalonia would seek referendum from a relatively developed spain.
Dimwits.

Search for the Nigeria Forum, let's make that big.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ChappyChase: 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

You just killed that guy with your keyboard Sis
I don piss for body ooo!!
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Beremx(f): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
tochukwuifeduba the online Biafra warlord is in trouble.
I no fit laugh! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by hob(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
#SayNoToBiafra

Our oga at the top has spoken

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by airsaylongcon: 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
Lol, You are looking for who to hold responsible? Since when dey born u, Nigeria never good, who you don hold responsible?..

Ekpa
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Mixty: 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun, the message has been passed. I think you should close the thread if not, another tribal war will emerge.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Dinocarex(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).

Seun, I think instead of putting ban on people that promote Biafra agitation. You should focus on the issue eating nairaland and Nigerians as a whole like cancerworm.
This thread you created with a simple mind of promoting one Nigeria has been turned over to firing bullets at each other tribes.
I am a victim of tribal bully and yes, I'm a Yoruba... I ignore most of them... Not all tho.
Ban should be on people that promotes tribalism and In my opinion, topics that promote tribalism shouldnt grace the front page.

On a lighter note, I have been on Nairaland since nearly Day one... When will I be a mod?
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by LegatusGlaber(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
ChappyChase:
I don piss for body ooo!!
grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by menesheh(m): 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,

Na lie. As far as we gather here to discuss issues, we can't desist from discussing Biafra. Infact we will mobilize prostest here to resist your buhari sort of curbing freedom of speech.

Seun, i put it to you, you can't. Full stop.

We feed you here too by generating traffic.

STOP

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
slimmy05:
I'm very disaapointed in you seun, are you the nairalanders, did you conduct opinion polls to get people's opinion as well. This is exactly what our leaders are doing by imposing unnecesaary rules that trample on our individual right and here you are the so called youth championing same dictatorial cause.

He doesn't need to conduct a poll to know if Biafra is wanted in Nigeria or good for the health of his forum. It is obvious, it is a stain to our unity as a nation.

And your analogy of Nigerian government and NL being same where leaders impose laws on the people, further shows how myopic and stereotyped your shallow thoughts are. NAIRALAND is his property, and he handles it with his discretion. Nigeria on the other hand is no man's business making it all our business hence no one should force anyone to do anything inappropriate.

Get your mind right mate...

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by finalboss(m): 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
No to biafra ...

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by kkkp: 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hahahah ban all of the
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by kkkp: 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hahahah ban all of them

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by anigbajumo(m): 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
dignity33:
What you are is idiot, worldwide social media never banned any people including terrorist, how much did nigeria Government paid you? Anti igbo very soon Nigeria Forum will be created to promote our struggle then you can go to hell with your forum.

yeeee,see grammar..........

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by dammytosh: 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
slimmy05:
I'm very disaapointed in you seun, are you the nairalanders, did you conduct opinion polls to get people's opinion as well. This is exactly what our leaders are doing by imposing unnecesaary rules that trample on our individual right and here you are the so called youth championing same dictatorial cause.

NAIRALAND IS meant to promote 1 NIGERIA.

There is nothing out of order in what the owner of the forum did.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by sukkot: 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lilimax:
Are you a newbie on NL?
nah. we were both mods at one time and we used to fight constantly in the moderator back room. then i think he had a fight with seun and wasnt a mod for a while. so he has come back ? interesting lol. i thought he was no more a mod so i yabbed him a few times. then both my id got banned in one day. it all makes sense now grin

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by robosky02(m): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
thanks SEUN

at least we can rest from IPAD or IPOD

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Thanks,
I'm a Biafran and neither YOU nor your hatchet-man Mynd44 can take that away from me. It has been ordained by God. If you continue your unwarranted clampdown on Biafrans on this forum, then we might be forced to abandon it for you.

Haile Hitler Seun!

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by amiskurie(m): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Thanks,
Life term ban will be good.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by smoothpapuzy(m): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
Bleep offffffff
Fucking bigot. Ban me.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
Trut:
Seun, as far as you are promoting ANTI BIAFRA threads on NL, we Biafrans will be promoting Pro-Biafra on NL. The only option you or your mods have is to ban we Biafrans and you know what's next when a handle is banned. You can't silence our legitimate agitation via your platform.

Who cares if Seun or the founder of niaraland like it or not,..Biafra has come to stay nd nothing any BINGO can do about it grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by EbolaParasite: 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
atoleybaba:
Seun in as much as I hate DX biafria stuff I think it is wrong stopping people from saying what dy believe in. Sounds like Nigeria banning those protesting for Biafra...this is a public forum everyone is entitled to his opinion what u should kick against and enforcing is the insult and abuse on other people's tribe

This is a business for Seun and I think he is right in protecting it. The Nigerian government can come after him if he is seen to promote terrorism. He is simply doing the right thing. A lot of you seem to forget that Nairaland is not a charity. It is a BUSINESS

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by margclever: 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
dignity33:
What you are is idiot, worldwide social media never banned any people including terrorist, how much did nigeria Government paid you? Anti igbo very soon Nigeria Forum will be created to promote our struggle then you can go to hell with your forum.
i tot d guy was sensible, anyway watch out for the coming of a really sensible forum
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by mboma1: 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
The Niger Delta is not Biafra and has not made any moves to secede. Please address Biafra solely.Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by coolscott(m): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
warrior01:
You go ban tire na. So what happens to freedom of expression and beliefs? So Yorubas are free to aspire and promote their Odua beliefs and Hausas, Arewa but Igbos of course are to be banned to talk or aspire for their beliefs in Biafra. Highly disappointed in you Seun.

What stops you from coming up with a superior argument why they should remain in Nigeria? Why are you so scared to discuss Biafra? Must we all have the same line of thoughts or intellectual discourse? I reject being or tagged a zombie where a fellow man will dictate what I discuss.
[size=13pt]Do you know what treason is? Besides, this is not the federal govt. In cyberspace, this is his house, his lounge
He can decide that any post on his site must be in pidgin or Igbo tomorrow and all others will be banned.
Just as you can decide what is or not allowed on your site or forum if you create one any day.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by justmenoni: 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
Oga seun,yes u are the ceo of Nairaland and it's a one man business and yes I'm yoruba but I think ur post is bias(I wouldn't say it's childish or nonsense cos I don't know who ur advisers are)..

What exactly is it you mean by: removing igbos or Nd from Nairaland.. No one is removing anyone..maybe you need to go and read the amalgamation rule of Nigeria which is similarly same everywhere in the world...

I see you as one of naija pastors or parents whose usual advice to their kids in violent relationship is: ma fi oriti ( keep on enduring it).

If alot( yh over 20) didn't dissociate from USSR can you ever imagine how many people would have lost their lives

I don't blame u instead I blame ur advisers and mods if not they would hv caution u before putting up this trash... I ain't a political scientist but when this Biafra buhaha started I have taken my time to read alot and I couldn't argue less if anyone from any part of the world is demanding their freedom.. Just an instance for u go and read more about Bavaria,catalonia, Scotland, Acer,Kosovo,Crimea hey oga no one is removing them and even their various leader's dere not use the world Remove isn't that an insult already

Removing them like they are garbages....I respect u alot but u just fall my hand anyhow..am outta here and if u or ur mods like ban me or delete my post....rubbish..

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by BiafraForums: 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
ofenmanucom:
I'm a Biafran and neither YOU nor your hatchet-man Mynd44 can take that away from me. It has been ordained by God. If you continue your unwarranted clampdown on Biafrans on this forum, then we might be forced to abandon it for you.

Haile Hitler Seun!

Go to the Nigeria Forum and make it big.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (157)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.