Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,880 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (668481 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by smoothpapuzy(m): 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ban me ohhhhhhhh. Idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ChappyChase: 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
robosky02:
thanks SAUN at least we can rest from IPAD or IPOD
Keep fooling yourself!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by specimenC: 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
I hereby call on all biafrans to mobilise, but not to derail this thread. Mobilise to create a forum bigger than this where everyone from every part of nigeria will be welcomed....biafrans create a biafra land for your people. Piss#. Don't play victim here,this Is a nigeria site.. you can even monopolize biafra.land all you want.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Leopardd(m): 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
BiafraForums:

Go to the Nigeria Forum, it's a solid platform. Waiting.

Thanks, I will visit it, if I like it, I will keep I touch to do one or two things.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by chuose: 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
NAIRALAND & SEGUN WITH ALL DUE RESPECT!

THE IGBO PEOPLE ARE INSULTED EVERYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND YOU EXPECT US TO STAY?

WE ALL UNDERSTAND THE FACT THAT NIGERIANS AS A WHOLE ARE SCARED OF US LEAVING.

IN JESUS NAME WE SHALL LEAVE!

HOOK OR CROOK WE SHALL LEAVE.

YOU HATE US AND EXPECT US TO STAY!

YOUR OBA THREATENED TO DROWN US AND NOT ONE YORUBA PERSON CALLED HIM TO ORDER.

NAIRALAND INSULTS IGBOS JUST BECAUSE WE DONT WANT TO REMAIN IN NIGERIA.

IT NOT BY FORCE WE ARE LEAVING.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by sunsewa: 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
the idea is point on,but tribal bashing and incitement of tribal showdown by all this indomie generations that did not witness IBO/Yoruba skirmish 1994 in Lagos,Yoruba/ illaje skirmish in Ajegunle and Hausa/Yoruba skirmish in idi araba all in Lagos state should also be banned.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by DoctorMcgruff: 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
AHAHAHAHAH yes well done Seun. See all these people crying. LOL saying banning of freedom of speech. Abe u don forget its his site? this forum just so u remember isn't public, its private. If seun wants to shut down the whole thing right now or ban everybody he has the ability to do so. Instead of crying over spilt milk, go and build your own site...nonsense

seen u get a cool bottle of orijin if i ever see you

ONE NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by lordthunderbolt(m): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
seun the truth is what you are doing is creating folks who would defy yiu abd be happy.....to me I feel you have been bribed and before you get it wrong....your name is getting in the mud....those saying you are doing well are only saying what makes them happy.....have you eve felt how this folks feel and then I believe you stand one day and say no to social media bill.....If you say that seun it means you are a sinner in thr hall of many saints oppressing the very free speech we all celebrate. ..am dissapointed....and am not igbo but I feel you have been bribed to stifle free speech

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
This is absolute nonsense.
Nairaland has been a great source of news and entertainment, however I do not accept this move.

Voting with my feet. Deleting my account.

Good luck and God bless Nairalanders.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by kcsider: 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
tuale4u:

I think he did the right thing. Biafra supporters gave been abusing the priviledge. creating countless post everyday. Promoting hate. i think seun did the right thing.
Not at all... Seun is very wrong on this.......absolutely wrong!!!!! What happens to superior argument? There is freedom of speech.... if I'm angry about a situation, I should be able to voice out my opinion. What happens to anti Biafran sentiments being promoted here? For every action on Biafra, there must be equal reaction even on NL. For all I care Seun should continue banning until he gets tired of it.... Seun cannot suppress the rising sun......never!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by robosky02(m): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
ChappyChase:

Keep fooling yourself!!!

OK YOU USE IPAD abi

or is it BIM
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by maduxs: 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
Bleep you seun I believe you must have taking hard drugs.for saying such you are a lunatic biafra must stand. You can win the war but can't stop ideology . Go to hell seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by smoothpapuzy(m): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
See this mumu oh.
Pls ban meeeee

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
safarigirl:
Seun, I have so much to say to you, but there is no point because you won't read it.

Under your watch Nairaland has been denigrated to a site that promotes sickening tribalism, an entire race is continually insulted and denigrated because of actions and beliefs of less than 20% of the people and you and your mods watch and promote these actions simply because they are not against your people

I hope this rule means that any threads that speak ill of Biafra must not be created as well, in fact, there should be no mention of Biafra or Igbo at all here, I hope it will also work unlike the useless rule on tribes that has failed horribly.

You are a black man and true to your nature, you will always return to your caveman tactics of muzzling any ideas you don't believe in rather than trying to understand them, the black man's nature will always be his downfall

I have spoken my mind for the last time here, henceforth, I will refrain from posting on any threads outside Literature section pending when I can move my stories.

Thank you for the platform given to me here to meet awesome people like TheSupernerd, Icon4s, joseph1013 thegoodjoe, jeffreyjamez, ethereal, twaci, iamkingzlee, cfcman, blueto, ishilove, uzolexis, airmark and many more great Nigerians..... if nothing else, I can attribute a lot of learning and the opportunity to meet these people to NL.

Best of luck with this site, I hope it lives up to your dreams even if it has disappointed many

Touching...

But no effect....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by gredenco1(m): 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Stylaay:
Nice one Seun every topic promoting tribal e-wars and bigotry should be taken down. I am IBO and really hate the way a few misguided youths go about spreading bile and hate on this forum. Its insulting to our sensibilities as Nigerians. If people want their voices to be heard there are more sane ways of going about it than what is playing out now. Let this change in government bring about change in the hearts and behaviour of the Nigerian. Let us be patriotic to our country. Let there be equity and justice from north to south, from east to west and all these agitation will fizzle out. The IPOB saga gained steam when the easterners felt they were being secluded in the appointments being made. Then statements like 5% and 95% were being bandied around. After elections the government has a duty to carry everyone along irrespective of your political affiliation. Baba needs to tour every state in Nigeria like Obasanjo did. Show every Nigerian you are their President

stupidity is when you are truly "Igbo" but call yourself "ibo" my dear receive sense!!!

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by robosky02(m): 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
nwaenugu:
Nairaland has been a great source of news and entertainment, however I do not accept this move.

BYE BYE

we have 100 new people that will replace you now now

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
safarigirl:
Seun, I have so much to say to you, but there is no point because you won't read it.

Under your watch Nairaland has been denigrated to a site that promotes sickening tribalism, an entire race is continually insulted and denigrated because of actions and beliefs of less than 20% of the people and you and your mods watch and promote these actions simply because they are not against your people

I hope this rule means that any threads that speak ill of Biafra must not be created as well, in fact, there should be no mention of Biafra or Igbo at all here, I hope it will also work unlike the useless rule on tribes that has failed horribly.

You are a black man and true to your nature, you will always return to your caveman tactics of muzzling any ideas you don't believe in rather than trying to understand them, the black man's nature will always be his downfall

I have spoken my mind for the last time here, henceforth, I will refrain from posting on any threads outside Literature section pending when I can move my stories.

Thank you for the platform given to me here to meet awesome people like TheSupernerd, Icon4s, joseph1013 thegoodjoe, jeffreyjamez, ethereal, twaci, iamkingzlee, cfcman, blueto, ishilove, uzolexis, airmark and many more great Nigerians..... if nothing else, I can attribute a lot of learning and the opportunity to meet these people to NL.

Best of luck with this site, I hope it lives up to your dreams even if it has disappointed many

A beautiful piece! I wish you an unusual greatness!

5 Likes

seun is just being hypocritical, that same way awolowo betrayed ojukwu, thats what he is trying to do, who cares na him go still ban tire. one of the reason NNAMDI KANU called nigeria zoo, cos you just see most of them reasoning like monkey.. seun just showed us his level of inteligency #TRIBALISM and HATE
martyns303:
@seun. Dude chill, you seriously lack insight. NL is a public forum, where every member is responsible and accountable for his/statement. You ought not to be for or against. Ever seen a media rep taking a personal stand? Adjusting the rules to suit your personal opinion is wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by BiafraForums: 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
nwaenugu:

Come to the Nigeria Forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by omeke12(m): 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
warrior01:
You go ban tire na. So what happens to freedom of expression and beliefs? So Yorubas are free to aspire and promote their Odua beliefs and Hausas, Arewa but Igbos of course are to be banned to talk or aspire for their beliefs in Biafra. Highly disappointed in you Seun.

What stops you from coming up with a superior argument why they should remain in Nigeria? Why are you so scared to discuss Biafra? Must we all have the same line of thoughts or intellectual discourse? I reject being or tagged a zombie where a fellow man will dictate what I discuss.
I love u bro..if I were a lady I will give u a free kiss
SEUN good point. Get in touch with me let's work together for a united a Nigeria. Also take my post to the front page.see link below

Team ONE NIGERIA.

THE REASON WHY THE AGITATION FOR BIAFRA MUST CEASE
IF YOU LOVE BIAFRA AND NIGERIA PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW

www.nairaland.com/2784221/why-agitation-biafra-must-cease
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Allosaurus: 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
sukkot:
nah. we were both mods at one time and we used to fight constantly in the moderator back room. then i think he had a fight with seun and wasnt a mod for a while. so he has come back ? interesting lol. i thought he was no more a mod so i yabbed him a few times. then both my id got banned in one day. it all makes sense now grin
So they made an Igbo-hating troll like you a mod? I think I'm beginning to understand the word called Nairaland now shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Yanks101: 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by chuose: 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
NIGERIANS ARE DESPERATE TO KEEP THE IGBO'S IN NIGERIA
BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED OF LOOSING THE IGBOS!

SORRY WE ARE GOING!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
Great decision..any interested party can promote on their forum..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Sagamite(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).

You don't need to give such a diplomatic and ingratiating excuse.

You should have just told the agitators to piss off and not thrash the forum with noisemaking.

As much as everyone should have a right to a desire, it should not be an excuse to become a nuisance to others.

If anyone wants to promote Biafra, they should go and open a website/forum for it, get their supporters to congregate and stop being nuisances.

That is how I would have put it. After that, if anyone wants to commit suicide because I did, I would generously offer to buy the noose.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by oba2flex(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
Pidggin:
If only this country was working, who will want to leave.
Honestly, nobody cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
Beremx:
tochukwuifeduba the online Biafra warlord is in trouble.

I no fit laugh! grin
Seems you're happy. Seun and his gang have been on the rampage in the last two weeks. Banning every Biafran under the sun. I have every reason to believe that he has been compromised by the Nigerian authorities. Either through their usual means of threat or financial inducements. Whichever way, the man has sold his soul to the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by elcee1: 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun, i guess this must be a keyboard error, pls check well before posting

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Allosaurus: 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
chuose:
NAIRALAND & SEGUN WITH ALL DUE RESPECT!

THE IGBO PEOPLE ARE INSULTED EVERYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND YOU EXPECT US TO STAY?

WE ALL UNDERSTAND THE FACT THAT NIGERIANS AS A WHOLE ARE SCARED OF US LEAVING.

IN JESUS NAME WE SHALL LEAVE!

HOOK OR CROOK WE SHALL LEAVE.

YOU HATE US AND EXPECT US TO STAY!

YOUR OBA THREATENED TO DROWN US AND NOT ONE YORUBA PERSON CALLED HIM TO ORDER.

NAIRALAND INSULTS IGBOS JUST BECAUSE WE DONT WANT TO REMAIN IN NIGERIA.

IT NOT BY FORCE WE ARE LEAVING.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (157)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.