Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (668491 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by MBAMOKE: 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
Thank God, this thread is another medium for promoting the ideology of Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Ibratuna(m): 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
Cc Hexilon
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by cuiz: 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
warrior01:
You go ban tire na. So what happens to freedom of expression and beliefs? So Yorubas are free to aspire and promote their Odua beliefs and Hausas, Arewa but Igbos of course are to be banned to talk or aspire for their beliefs in Biafra. Highly disappointed in you Seun.

What stops you from coming up with a superior argument why they should remain in Nigeria? Why are you so scared to discuss Biafra? Must we all have the same line of thoughts or intellectual discourse? I reject being or tagged a zombie where a fellow man will dictate what I discuss.

What would 'discussing biafra' do for him? is it going to give him money? like we don't have better things to waste our energy on is biafra.
see there was a reason God made nigeria....only igbo people cannot even stay in a place...they will kill themselves with greed....mtcheeeewwww biafra kor ni thing......please...thank you seun for banning such rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by yusuffumar1024(m): 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
why oooo
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by bushyman: 3:50am On Oct 05, 2019
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by bushyman: 3:51am On Oct 05, 2019
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Edu3Again: 11:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
cuiz:

What would 'discussing biafra' do for him? is it going to give him money? like we don't have better things to waste our energy on is biafra.
see there was a reason God made nigeria....only igbo people cannot even stay in a place...they will kill themselves with greed....mtcheeeewwww biafra kor ni thing......please...thank you seun for banning such rubbish

The only Problem to Nigeria now is the North!

They are killing the middle belt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WffarX4b5Ys
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by justcallmenuel(m): 10:41am On Oct 08, 2019
I sell solar panels, solar batteries, solar charge controller, installation wires etc at affordable prices. You can reach me on 08168986461
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by wazusoft: 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ok following your instruction nice information nice forum Nairaland
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ladies & Gentlemen
Rock Of Ages Aluminium Construction Company
Specialized: ALUMINIUM WINDOW with BURGLARY or without BURGLARY
Enquiry today
Rockofagesaluminium7@gmail.com
Please Call:08069609983 Or WhatsApp
Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by goldmediaplus: 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
Digital marketing is the new formula for the current era; where the brands looking for promoting their product and services among the masses can easily reach out to the people with the help of this medium of marketing. The marketing strategies have gone through exponential changes over a period of time and have developed more efficiently after the advent of digital marketing.Our company has been providing Web Development, SEO, Social Media Marketing in Pakistan and latest methods and techniques, we have become a full service digital marketing agency in Pakistan.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
RockOfAgesAlumi
Specialized: ALUMINIUM WINDOW with BURGLARY or without BURGLARY
Please Call:08069609983 Or WhatsApp
Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by GistMile: 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
Very good. Nigeria is our home, you are going no where grin
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by demiwilliams: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
check this out totally mind blowing

www.thediaryblog.com.ng
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Edu3Again: 4:20am On Oct 12, 2019
GistMile:
Very good. Nigeria is our home, you are going no where grin

Whose home?

Please speak for urself.

The South& middle belt is working on leaving the Zoo

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Rolex66: 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2019
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).

You could have still passed the information across without sounding so dictatorial.

2) I'll like to be educated on the meaning of the phrase 'Free Speech'
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Olamisoji25: 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
It does not make sense

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Fashi1234: 6:53am On Oct 17, 2019
I see you have stated the fact one Nigeria
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by StanleyDivine(m): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
Very insensitive post.

Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by royrowida: 8:49am On Oct 18, 2019
The priceless knowledge of over 200 online assignment help experts in UK, US, Australia, Singapore, Canada etc. countries are here to help with your assignments that you need. Indepth research and intelligence analysis of the topic for writing assignments from scratch. The professional assignment editors and punctilious proofreaders at All Assignment Experts are responsible of bringing out lunar quality of all academic assessment. They sparkle and alter each of the papers until they congregate the top-notch scholastic values in the universities/colleges of UK, US, Australia, Singapore, Canada etc. countries. The team of college assignment helpers from top countries is subject experts with all the educational guidelines followed in the upper educational institutions in and around the region. Our Assignment Writers are skilled professionals who know how to accurately referenced and formatted to perfection of your assignment papers.
https://allassignmentexperts.com/

#assignmenthelp #homeworkhelp #onlinehelp
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Geesanni: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
IF U HAVE LIZ IELTS VIDEOS,CHAT ME UP ON 080,I AM WILLING TO PAY TO HAVE IT.....
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by benzzyno(m): 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Thanks,
.. Long overdue.. I hope we could go back to the nairaland we used to know.. Tired of all this name calling here... I used to have me a good laugh here before..plus respectable arguments void of name calling.. I really hope these rule 9 is enforced to the later.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Opulentgist: 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2019
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
cuiz:

your God is a useless God if you feel he created Nigeria. God cannot impose anything if we do not accept it.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Kashy2019: 11:14am On Oct 22, 2019
What do you think about an online staking on nairaland? Stake with just #100 and win big. Comment and let get started
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Fivestardiary(m): 8:42am On Oct 24, 2019

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Boksy: 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
Tony Elumelu at the post-privatisation Discharge Ceremony of Transcorp Hilton Abuja

Transcorp Hotels Plc was discharged from further post-privatisation monitoring by the Bureau of Public Enterprises. The discharge certificate was received from the National Council on Privatisation, having met the post-privatisation performance targets contained in the Transcorp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5UUhcH8wYU&feature=youtu.be
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by westleytravels: 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
How

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (157)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.