Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (668794 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Peace081: 6:52am On May 03, 2020
Please who is Seun?
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ogunshina12(m): 12:02pm On May 03, 2020
MY NAME IS ODETUNDE SON OF BABA ODEWALE OGUNSHINA THIS NUMBER IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM::Whatsapp +2347062465863 Do You Need A Powerful Africa Native Doctor? I
Mean A Spiritual Herbalist With Great Spirit Connected To Ancestors call. 07062465863, baba ogunshina to call my father number O7062465863 Is A High Voodoo Priest Master. He is a Spell Caster, Native Doctor, Spiritual Herbalist,
Powerful Sickle cell Healer, Spiritual Astrologer, Psychic Reader, Multi Guru, Witch Doctor, Priest Of Africa Money Ritual. Some will take advantage of this while some will just overlook it. There are different ways to be successful, it doesn't just come and meet you in your Bed. Our speciality is as follows:WhatsApp 07062465863 (1)Any Sickness
(2)Money problem
(3)Gold business
(4)Fast money which is instant charming
(5)Promotion from work or business center
(6)sickness
(7)Birth problem
(coolVisa problem
(9)court cases
(10)bad dream
(11)High sprit
(12)Europe Bert
(13)If someone is trying to collect land from you or spiritual item for top politicians wishing to contest election,
(17)pocket no dry
(18)intelligence in school
(20)marriege problem
(21)If e going to sale your thing and people don't buying it......E.T.C and soo many problems you are facing call call or WhatsApp O7062465863 OR call baba +2347062465863
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by hackowerb(m): 1:10pm On May 03, 2020
BREAKING: How Abducted twins of Oyo cleric Akeugbagold got released after 8 days

https://www.abamnewstv.com/abducted-twins-of-akeugbagold-released/
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by CentVickBlog: 10:23am On May 05, 2020
Correct guy. grin
How will I now be an immigrant in Nigeria? angryImpossicant! Even Phyno won't agree to leave Olamide and come to Biafra...

Threads that promote one Nigeria should thrive on our homepage, not otherwise.
Some people are getting it twisted already, feel free to promote your tribe _ I think the problem here is doing it at the detriment of national unity.

Why are some people pained, if it pains you too much_open your own forum...Seun is a NIGERIAN, you don't expect him to promote anything that threatens his country's unity!
Haba!

#TeamOneNigeria
*continues chatting with Yoruba boyfriend* lols tongue

Saraki, Ekweremadu Reveal Yar’Adua’s Personality 10 Years After His Death

Read more
https://centvick..com/2020/05/saraki-ekweremadu-reveal-yaraduas.html?m=1
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 3:18am On May 06, 2020
Personally I look forward to when the headlines read “120 Biafrans have been arrested on a 10 statewide sweep of fraudulent activities in the USA.”

I’m tired of being grouped with these lowlife scammers abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 9:20am On May 07, 2020
The failed almajiri quota system controlled by aggresive sharia adherents have already paralysed the zoo.
Just wait for the final collapse of this sh!t hole, it is imminent...

UnityBeggars

Liars&Deceivers

[s]
KingJa:
Personally I look forward to when the headlines read “120 Biafrans have been arrested on a 10 statewide sweep of fraudulent activities in the USA.”

I’m tired of being grouped with these lowlife scammers abroad.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Mabmedley4: 1:47pm On May 07, 2020
*NO ONE WOULD BE LEFT BEHIND ( EVERYBODY MUST MAKE PROFIT)*
*GOOD MORNING EVERYONE* , most of us are still observing to know if the group is Legit and if money would be made. The answer is a big *YES* and unlike every other *MLM* structure we have created our own ideology where every members would benefit and none would be left behind.
*WHAT'S THE IDEOLOGY?*
The answer is *RECYCLING*
*HOW?*
In *MILLION MONEY* there are 10 levels and which is achievable but requires alot of *DOWNLINERS* to achieve it but we the *ADMINS* has decided to stop at level 4, then *RECYCLE* back to *LEVEL 1* To boost others members who hasn't gotten *DOWNLINERS* and so on. Everyone would have to recycle and so on, doing these we have controlled the system. Instead of upgrading to *LEVEL 5* and giving the money to another *UPLINER* we have decided to *RECYCLE* the money amongst registered members only.
*NOW YOU CAN SEE MAKING MONEY HERE IS ACHIEVEABLE*
We all can see we have controlled the entire system to our own *BENEFITS*.
These is just the tips of the iceberg of what registered members would *BENEFITS* . There are alot of *BENEFITS* and secrets to success and with time we would starts *UNVEILING* them to Registered members only.
What has this pandemic thought you?having multiple source of income is not *LUXURY* but *NECESSITY* ...
Do you know that savings is good but investment is better?investment made today a life saver tomorrow...think about it.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Mrjohn92(m): 2:39pm On May 08, 2020
Mr Johnson

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ZikTzu: 12:19am On May 09, 2020
I personally could care less if Nigeria splits tbh. If the masses aren't foolish enough to see that the so called leaders that they vote in are the problem of this country - then so be it.

As an Igbo man, i will NEVER EVER follow any group which is lead by a clown like Nnamdi Kanu who takes pictures with white supremacists like Steve King.
If you can't even appoint reasonable leaders on state government level, what makes you think anything will change when we get our biafra?
Anyways, Nigeria splitting will expose who the true frauds are.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by domchike(m): 3:20pm On May 09, 2020
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).
I need to know in what ways you love Igbos

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:39am On May 10, 2020
he's married to one
domchike:

I need to know in what ways you love Igbos
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by domchike(m): 8:32am On May 10, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
he's married to one
Good to note but in general other tribes in Nigeria hate or are jealous of Ndigbo
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by solarex: 9:31am On May 10, 2020
Even in lock down and economy downtime you can still make up-to 10,000 dollars with Wealthness global
The process is simple, if only you can dare to start with Wealthness global. We have networks of team that will make it more easier to achieve this.

Join the Nigerian Top Leaders/ Earners

Wealthness Global has an unbeatable plan and High quality products.

Call me so that I will tell you how I gain my financial freedom with wealthness global within 3 months in Abuja

0906 831 2860

To know more on WEALTHNESS GLOBAL

https://wealthness.global
Or join our facebook group
https://web.facebook.com/wealthnessglobalnigeria/
Or join the watapp group
https:///LoI4DzlhNG0HUc91dOTYJz

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by KishoreNimmala: 10:57am On May 10, 2020
Good move.
Kishore Nimmala
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by smartfinishies(m): 12:17pm On May 10, 2020
lol
Correct guy. grin
How will I now be an immigrant in Nigeria? angryImpossicant! Even Phyno won't agree to leave Olamide and come to Biafra...

Threads that promote one Nigeria should thrive on our homepage, not otherwise.
Some people are getting it twisted already, feel free to promote your tribe _ I think the problem here is doing it at the detriment of national unity.

Why are some people pained, if it pains you too much_open your own forum...Seun is a NIGERIAN, you don't expect him to promote anything that threatens his country's unity!
Haba!

#TeamOneNigeria
*continues chatting with Yoruba boyfriend* lols tongue

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:15pm On May 10, 2020
I agree
domchike:

Good to note but in general other tribes in Nigeria hate or are jealous of Ndigbo
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by theafricanmedia: 1:01pm On May 11, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
Better Late Than Never!

I hope to see all threads on this Biafra nonesence , dumped on the Ethnic and secessionist Section, from now on.

HURIWA And CBN Call For The Arrest Of Prophet Odumeje For Illegal Act

The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) governor, Godwin Emefiele has been asked to order the arrest of the controversial Onitsha based prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere also known as Odumeje.

Continue Reading Here

https://www.theafricanmedia.com/huriwa-and-cbn-call-for-the-arrest-of-prophet-odumeje-for-illegal-act/
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Falorefolakemi1: 3:35pm On May 11, 2020
The potato package
The potato package is 25k per slot..
The tenure of the package is 12months and the return per slot is 50%.
The package is divided into 2phases which means the first 6months you earn 25% and the second phase which is the next 6months you earn the remaining 25% with your initial capital. For more information call 09010518491

1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Falorefolakemi1: 3:36pm On May 11, 2020
The poultry package
The poultry package is 100k per slot...
The tenure of the package is 24months and the return per slot is 110%..
You get nothing in the first 3months, starting from the 6months you start earning 15%, 9months 15%, 12months 15% till the 24th month where you earn 20% with your initial capital back. 09010518491

1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by 24wide(m): 7:49pm On May 11, 2020
5 guys on just ONE girl!

So unfair, I felt so bad watchin' this

https://confirmhub..com/2020/05/watch-video-18-years-old-girl.html?m=1
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Miles92992: 10:13pm On May 15, 2020
Hey folks lets make money online at comfort zone of your room. Hit me up if interested.
Let's gooo!!! Hustlers
https:///2348142260297
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Sammini2: 7:14am On May 18, 2020
President Buhari receives post lockdown report from COVID-19 task force team (photos)
https://www.foxnews.com.ng/2020/05/president-buhari-receives-post-lockdown.html
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by MilestoneLib(m): 8:55am On May 20, 2020
Run your Plagiarism test and Reduction, Get professional Thesis writing, Run your Data analysis, Get irresistible proposals and Project Topics, Publicize your Journals and write your Articles and so on with MILESTONE RESEARCH CONSULT..Call us on +2348158168334 or whatsapp us +2348098485027. Professionalism is what you need.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by cryp07044104223: 11:01pm On May 20, 2020
small amount can reap big reward in some hours........
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by IIzzyy(m): 12:40pm On May 25, 2020
check this out. /3c2lvcC
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by fadewambe: 2:40pm On May 25, 2020
Facebook account needed for business advertisement. Kindly contact 08123677442 if you have Facebook business account to offer for a token amount
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by johnny1985: 9:46am On May 26, 2020
CRY FOR HELP FOR JOB.

Good Morning, Dear Nairalanders ?

l want to commend Nairalanders, how you people have been diligent and assiduous in your information sharing and online news delivering. There is no doubt about it,Nairaland.com is the best overall online forum of discuss in Nigeria.I am a regular reader, and strong aficionado of Nairalanders online forum.So once again without further ado, kudos to Nairaland online forum, philomath team of intellectuals for the good works you all are doing.
Please as one of the regular readers of this reputable online discussion platform, i have read a lot on how God have used Nairalanders to ameliorate people's problem, and meet their needs. And the testify through this online platform. Nairalanders meet there destiny helpers and their life change for good. As i pray may the same good God that saw them through by Nairaland online forum, will show mercy on me and provides me a job.
I am a graduate of computer science, please i am in dear need of a job for i have a wife and three children to cater for.In fact even if it is not in my field of profession. i will humbly oblige it.with the high cost of living in Lagos from where i am writing from ?
The little salary of 30 thousand naira i am paid monthly from where i work, has not been enough to take care of me and my immediate family.Please Nairalanders , help safe a brother from packing to the village, that is my number 08037433190.
Thanks and God bless fellow Nairalanders , as i hope to testify through Nairaland platform .

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (157)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.