Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (668826 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by criminalmindz: 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
bluaero:
In as much as i'm neutral on this Biafra issue, i think there is no difference between this rule and the anti-social media bill undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Goke7: 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
chimauga:
It is a wake up call for igbos to be more active In media both social and otherwise, how much will it cost to have igbo version of igboland forum.

One was created months back, but the addiction to nairaland by our se brothers know no bounds

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by baralatie(m): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
criminalmindz:
seun too arrogant and cowardly for my liking. what next mod? ban me and delete my comment. dont forget we registered memebers made nairaland what it is today. dont bother to ban me cus i have over 15 more profiles.
You dey beg

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Rikidony(m): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
GOOD MOVE, IF YOU NEED BIAFRA GO TO THE UN AND LEAVE NAIRALAND OUT OF IT.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by criminalmindz: 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
Blingblings:
I JUST LOST THE LAST IOTA OF RESPECT I HAD FOR U... DUDE EVEN BEFORE U CREATED THIS BLOG THE STRUGLE HAS BEEN GOING ON SO THERE'S NOTHING U CAN DO ABOUT IT... U GO BAN, U GO BAN, HOW MANY PEOPLE U WAN BAN SEF...... ONYE OFE MMANU BU ONYE OFE MMANU... EVEN IF MONKEY WEAR SUIT NA MONKEY HIM STILL BE...
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by truelovecom: 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
Austeenx:

Goodbye, mate. We might miss you. cry

Cheers
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by sukkot: 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
tpiar:

Is naijaryders having a comeback or why the reference?

just curious.

i noticed the enquiries in culture section.
nah lol. its dead. i was only talking about it because someone said igbos dont have a site like nairaland. i was helping out our igbo brothers by letting them know they did but it folded

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by criminalmindz: 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
udokpuenyi:
Finally and finally, nairaland has dragged itself into this dangerous course.
Seun I hope you have employed experienced penetration expert to save nairaland from hackers.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by NOBODYY: 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
Sochimaobim:

Hey Mr. Nobody, if Biafrns are really rats as u refer us to be, why on earth won't u be happy to see the rats leave ur country for u?? Why won't u help out to find good ways of getting rid of the rats as fast as possible?
Why do u so much hate the Igbos yet u don't want them to stay on their own? U are so happy that Nigeria is not letting Biafra go yet u refer to them as rats. Quite funny.
To tell u the truth, I ve always been so indifferent to this Biafr saga, but after reading this ur comment, I felt a strong need to join the struggle. I don't wana be in the same nation with ppl like u. Have a nice day.... Nobody.
Who dey hold una??
Go & declare ur republic
Its none of my fvcking buzz!

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Atlantian: 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
Sentiments and bias of this nature, from the Otta local champion is the core reason this local seun can never be fit enough to clean Linda Ikeji's sandals. Imagine the effrontery to ban free speech because you buy domain name and pay for hosting and code a few python. You are silly Seun. I couldn't believe a social media practisioner is restricting free speech. Absolute rubbish from a nobody.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by tpiar: 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
sukkot:
nah lol. its dead. i was only talking about it because someone said igbos dont have a site like nairaland. i was helping out our igbo brothers by letting them know they did but it folded

it might be getting revived, maybe in another form.

there used to be biafraworld.com which was a very active site specifically for Biafrans only, i was surprised to check it a while ago and it was like dodo.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ogmaskman: 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
dontjealousme:
Touching but irrational.

U are promoting Buhari anti-social media bill.

Limiting free media, speech, information and right to association/determination.

That is highly unethical. Soonest u shall learn that, u cannot kill an idea.

Even the fg said biafra struggle is legitimately.

In the words of John F. Kennedy, "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."

When people cannot expres themselves verbally, it is a crime to talk or protest, no wonder we have Boko haram.

Soon we will be begging IPOB, like Boko Haramm to come for talks, i just pray they listen, no country survives two civil wars.

In one breath u said buhari is promoting anti social media bill, in another breath u said the fg agreed with ipob that the protest is legitimate.

All I see in ur post is a house full of contacdictions and lack of direction. You suddenly forgot that in this age and time the social media is a catalyst for most activities including protests.

Write-up like this is the exact reason seun is saving his garri. No clear cut approach. No stance, everybody just follow where belle face. No leadership. It's unfortunate that u guys have yet to exploit avenues created by local and international laws to ur advantage.
This is seun's sweat he shuld be careful what he does with it. After all when a 'BIAFRAN' was our president he organised a conference to address our issues but he specifically told delegates not to discuss biafra (secession). Do you know why he did that? because his garri was at stake. He lost the garri afterwards though. Pity....

Guy check the matter well.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Lynpet: 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
UNA PAPA MAKE GOD KILL ALL OF UNA WAY NO LIKE BIAFRA FOOLS EWU ANU MAD PEOPLE SEE UNA SEE DEATH

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by lovely17(m): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
saintikechi:

Seun has been bought by FG
Gbam you got it bro spot on someone's paid him
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by skj1377(m): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
Please seun ban as many secessionist threads you like as possible . Dont forget the power of social media during the Arab spring some countries like Libya and seria have not recovered.
A lot of idle minds and jobless people are the foot soldiers of these secessionist masterminds, boko haram is a very good example good government is all we need and things will get better.
Dont forget that every tribe has stupid,thoughtless and foolish people so Dont let your hard work over the years be used to propagate foolishness at best or civil war at worst.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ElDeeVee(m): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
Favolly:

Nobody's saying stop the idea. Of course, we know the struggle will continue

All Seun's saying is DON'T do it on Nairaland forum

And if somehow this thing dies down now but later springs up in say, 10 years time because the 'idea' can't be stopped... still DON'T do it on Nairaland forum
Maybe we are just not familiar with regulated lifestyle
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by easternguy: 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun may Amadioha give u Xmas gift this season. You love Igbos and Niger deltans so much abi? No wonder you front page any gibberish against Igbos and our Biafra agitation. Is only a schmo that will believe in this humbug called Nigeria. One thing is certain, if there will be no Biafra today, there must be Biafra tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by sukkot: 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
tpiar:

it might be getting revived, maybe in another form.

there used to be biafraworld.com which was a very active site specifically for Biafrans only, i was surprised to check it a while ago and it was like dodo.
yeah our brothers from the east are not very patient. nursing a business to its peak is not in their genes. if money no comot within 1 month its off to the next venture grin grin

although i give the naijaryders owner props cuz he had the site for like 2 years or so before giving up on it

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by baralatie(m): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
Atlantian:
Sentiments and bias of this nature, from the Otta local champion is the core reason this local seun can never be fit enough to clean Linda Ikeji's sandals. Imagine the effrontery to ban free speech because you buy domain name and pay for hosting and code a few python. You are silly Seun. I couldn't believe a social media practisioner is restricting free speech. Absolute rubbish from a nobody.
Wet in concern ikeji for this mata naaaa

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by bidexiii: 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
Adebowaletunji:

dear brother we're still saying the same thing...injustice was mounted on FALAE and his people reacted...same happened to nnamdi kanu and his people are revolting...

LIKE PROF WOLE SOYINKA WHOM I RESPECT SO MUCH IN OUR YORUBALAND HAS SPOKEN WE NEED TO LOOK INTO THE REASON WHY THEY'RE AGITATING

LOOK I HAVE IGBO FRIENDS VERY WELL AND I SEE NOTHING DIFFERENT B/W ME AND THEM
TRIBALISM WAS JUST BROUGHT TO DEPRIVE US OF PEACE...I HATE TRIBALISM TO THE CALL AND WILL NEVER HATE THE IGBO!!!

No I totally disagree with you, let's forget about the injustice side.
The poor lad his not being tribalistic.........only God knows the threat he has decided...Who knows. there rules and regulation in any social network sites like facebook,twitter...etc.
And if u can't comply by it you have the right to move else where and have your freedom of speech. And don't forget that nairaland his a product of his hard work and lively hood so I don't blame him if he generously guides it, in what some lads call being tribalistic!
Has I have said Seun does to have the right to barn any bodies freedom of speech but he has the right to barn comment that's seems harmful to his site....... you can move to face book,instagram etc
Naaa by force ; there his otherlands or create one yourself to promote such race and see where it lands you!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by baralatie(m): 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
saintikechi:

Seun has been bought by FG
He collected $,£„€ which
shocked
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by truelovecom: 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
Austeenx:

Goodbye, mate. We might miss you. cry

Goodbye!

PLEASE ALL PRO-BIAFRANS SHOULD JOIN ME AND DEACTIVATE THEIR ACCOUNT

F.UCK YOU SEUN

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ngmgeek(m): 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
cirmuell:
keep fooling yourself.

Fooling myself? Your whole family have been doing that. Anu Mpama grin
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Controlled(f): 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
Good decision and long overdue........anyone who wants to fight for Biafra can set up their own website....shikena....Seun is very right here....

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by stonecoldcafe: 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
pazienza:
Is that why we now have two Yoruba Moderators in a sensitive section like NL political section.

Their aim is to keep in accordance to Arewa-Oduanistani sworn Igbophobic and anti Biafran sentiments?

Continue, Oga. You will soon get what you are bargaining for.

If u dnt like pls go n open ur own forum.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Awoofawo(m): 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
To be honest and frank, Seun should learn not to be partial in matter like this. Nairaland is a open forum and should be all inclusive in nature.
Seun DSS don dey threat you ni abi wetin na, don destroyed your hard work with accusation of bigotry!!!

Leave the Igbo alone, we are enjoying their comic relief!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by fabre4: 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
disappointed

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by pharmow: 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
Thank you Seun. You have brought sanity back to Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Levinelsonbob(m): 5:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
If Seun himself said this. He's as good as goofed. U can only wish to have a bad returns. Irrespective of whatever anyone as goofed as Seun may want to believe in. Biafra is a no going back. We have survived the war. The neglect, maginalization, intimidations and what have you. Nairaland is never our anchor in the first place. Buh just wait and see what is meant by BIAFRALAND in the nearest future. Save your ban for a story to your children, how we used to be one Nigeria. F+++k

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by sukkot: 5:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
here is seuns comment from november 2007

Re: Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders by Seun(m): 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2007
Actually, Naijaryders was the biggest Nigerian forum on the Internet when i started Nairaland. It is what it is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (157)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.