Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (668737 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by edkai: 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
Good evening fellow nairalanders. Pardon me for having to deviate from the topic...please I'd like to solicit your support on behalf of one of my protégés. I am a teacher.
She is contesting for a scholarship position at the Royal Arts Academy courtesy Emem Isong. She needs as many votes as she can get right now. The contest is a very stiff one. So please help her to take a step closer to her dream of being a movie director by following her unique link below and vote for her. You are free to also drop a comment. I assure you, your vote is not wasted. Thank you and God bless you. Here is her link;
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by footballpalace(m): 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
shocked
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by AdeKamal(m): 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
EmoBoy:
1. You Nigerians complain and agree that the country is not united but are opposed to people who are agitating to form a country free from these problems
2. Like Sweetguy25 said in his thread, Yoruba and hausa are the only two tribes enjoying this scam called Nigeria. Igbos and their sisters in the Nigerian Delta don't gain anything by being Nigerians. The only reason Yoruba are happy being Nigerians is because the development of Nigeria is taking place in their region.
3. Nigeria does Not love the Igbos and Niger Deltans. Please remove that statement from. The Riverine environment of the Niger Delta has been destroyed from oil activities that bankrolls the country. Yoruba and Hausa don't care.

Perhaps many people speak myopically
When a president served for 4-5years from the core Niger delta yet under his regime, I don't know what industry was established in the Niger delta instead personal houses are what we see.. Big cars and luxurious hotels spring up in the Niger delta

Revenue allocation is high to the Niger delta states and the Eastern states but instead, their leaders, decide to shun their people

Someone stole 90 billion dollars as alleged.. If only one of the 90 billion is spent on the economy of one of the states.. Is anyone going to be crying foul..

My people, the present deputy Senate President is also an Easterner.. Mr Ibe Kachickwu, Dr Chris Ngige are an Easterners.. Even if it's only the 3of them which I believe is not.. Of they take the bull by the horn.. Will anyone cry that igbos or Ijaws or any tribes are marginalized..

The north is in chaos because their leaders refuse to help the masses who got support from the enemies thus it's easy to bomb and blast anywhere under the boko haram disguise..

I can't imagine how it'll be if igbos leave the west or the north.. Who'll sell the Aba made wears.. Shoes and clothes.. The books that are made cheap who'll get them for us.. The spare parts nko..
And the hausas leaving the West or the east/Niger delta.. Who will sell the cows, onions, suya, pepper and tomato, the beans, who'll shine our shoes and provide bread and Egg or indomie

Please let's try to understand ourselves, stop this bickering and backsliding.. Work for a United Nation and pray for God to help us.. We need each other in these times..
Together we can..

God bless me, my family and country
#Forward movement
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by peterspp(m): 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
We want to go is it my force.... allow us to go...
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by AdeKamal(m): 9:32am On Aug 03, 2017
peterspp:

No Going anywhere..
You want to go and suffer or enjoy on your own.. If u enjoy it's good but most likely, ur suffering will affect the rest of the country because.. U'll either be an enemy or a parasite..

Nigeria should remain as one and think of how to help ourselves

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by dotG(m): 11:26am On Aug 03, 2017
AdeKamal:

No Going anywhere..
You want to go and suffer or enjoy on your own.. If u enjoy it's good but most likely, ur suffering will affect the rest of the country because.. U'll either be an enemy or a parasite..

Lol � � �
But guy why?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by NairaEffect(m): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
peterspp:

OK.. Where are you going?
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by KlarkDevlin: 9:49am On Aug 08, 2017
Serious statement, but I will not check it.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Makka7(m): 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
The agitation for the state of biafra is typically a fraud and nothing to write home about.
Tell me how many of their statesmen back their threads? None of their reps and senators has ever brouhgt their request to the flow of the two chambers.

In #NigeriaWeTrust.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Edu3Again: 8:16am On Aug 15, 2017
Makka7:
The agitation for the state of biafra is typically a fraud and nothing to write home about.
Tell me how many of their statesmen back their threads? None of their reps and senators has ever brouhgt their request to the flow of the two chambers.

In #NigeriaWeTrust.
You're on your own oh!

The whole south is leaving 9ja.

AdeKamal:

No Going anywhere..

Help who?

The guy below sums it up well,why many hate Biafra.
mrkayusfit:
Biafra must never come. I'm afraid Biafra will be developed in few years if declared. They are technologically sound and we need their expertise to build Nigeria. We must all stand against biafra. We are Nigerians first before been our tribes. Lord luggard saw a potential in us before merging us together. The only way to kill biafra agitations is to keep Nnamdi kanu locked up. As for Soyinka, he is a disgrace to we yorubas. No sane yoruba man will be pro biafra. One nigeria till death do us apart sad

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by DONJEHOSAM(m): 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
True talk #DONJEHOSAM agrees with you
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (157)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.