Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (668775 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by laudate: 1:46am On Mar 28, 2018
teufelein:
The problem with Nigeria can be explained in 4 simple sentences:

I: Unless a society runs a merit-based system, all sectors deteriorate.
II: Nigeria tried merit before and ended up with Igbos leading EVERY sector (economy, education, military, science, transport, trade, diplomacy etc).
III: Nigeria refuses to go back to merit because of 'risk' of Igbo domination.
IV: Nigeria cannot improve, because it cannot run a merit-based society.
Igbo people (the engine of Nigeria’s advancement), are stifled by an Islam-motivated cabal which prefers power to meritocracy. Igbo ostracisation is the main reason for Nigeria’s irreversible backwardness.

Chinua Achebe was referring to people like you....

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by highpriestess: 4:29am On Mar 28, 2018
laudate:

Chinua Achebe was referring to people like you....
you are using multiple account

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Sctests: 5:50am On Mar 30, 2018
If you like cry against Biafra till thy kingdom come, it won't change the fact that the useless contraption asphyxiating Igbos and their cousins will soon split into pieces.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by virud: 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2018

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by virud: 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
The Oracle himself..

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Emperorchix(m): 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
I concur
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Kennedy4wayne: 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
My dear friends, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. Join /youthallianceplatform to build a nation we all love. Like us on facebook. We need your support.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by solacegist: 10:28am On Apr 12, 2018
Why Aregbesola failed Governor, former Osun speaker, Bello reveals
http://delenewsonline.com/why-aregbesola-failed-governor-former-osun-speaker-bello-reveals/
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Greatsuccess1: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2018
ABOUT BULK SMS

Do you have a product of Service you want people to know about?

Do you want to reach millions of Nigerians by sending information to them?

Do you want to create awareness for your business or organization at low cost without eating up your revenue?

Do you want to move your business forward by updating your Customers on your offers or sales?

With an estimate of 150 Million Nigerians with one out of three Nigerians using a Mobile Phones, this is just the right opportunity you need. NO MORE EXCUSES!

Whatever the campaign, using Bulk SMS or Voice SMS or Voice Call (pre-recorded voice message sent to mobile phone numbers in form of phone call) service allows you to inform people about your goods, services, events or campaign. Its not only cheap and affordable, its efficient.

WHO CAN BUY BULK SMS IN NIGERIA?

Pratically anyone who has a useful and legit product or service can tap into the power of Bulks SMS / SMS Marketing:

Religious Institutions

Educational Institutions

Enterpranuers

NGOs

Small and Large Businesses

Political Aspirants

Fellowships

Government Bodies

Private Organizations

Marketers

Individuals

BENEFITS OF USING BULK SMS NIGERIA

Fast SMS Delivery,

Sending Bulk SMS allows you to reach a Large Audience

Sending Bulk SMS is a cheap way of Advertising

Sending Bulk SMS gives a personalized Advertizing experience

BUYING BULKS SMS WITH GREATSMS IS CHEAP
At greatSMS, we strive to help our Clients to achive thier goals. We not only provide BulkSMS for our Clients, we also add many benefits which includes:

Customizable Sender ID for bulk sms
SMS Delivery to Mobile numbers and CDMA numbers(Landline)
SMS schedule for sending messages in a future date and time
SMS Delivery to international Numbers for bulk sms
Naira Billing System to help monitor your credit
SMS does not expire
Please feel free to reach us on 07068847854or info@greatsms.com.ng if you have any further questions on buying Bulk SMS Nigeria