Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (668761 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Eres94: 7:23am On Aug 22, 2018
Seun its obvious how little your understanding is about the sensitive issue of right to freedom, speech and justice. You only have a commendable website and sitting somewhere enjoying life but you haven't contributed anything to help people (Easterners) see why there should be a one Nigeria, when you and I know that it will never work .what are your reasons that it can and I will tell you why it can't.
Yet what you did now either makes me believe you are an instrument used to hinder human right or an outright fool that is only forcing a belief on your online members...why not just ban igbos that believe in a biafra they call their better hope which you can't offer them.

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Anthony20: 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
The conversation about Nigeria & the National Question can not be shot by force. It will continue but we must be civil about it. Anything built on falsehood must collapse. In 18th Centaury it was the Jos thin mines, today it is the Niger Delta oil. Who is next ? that is Nigeria for you.. The day Nigeria will need the Fulani's for survival, you will see the outcome. This marriage will crash.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Anthony20: 12:00am On Sep 02, 2018
I am not an Igbo person but let the TRUTH be told. Nigeria is built on a faulty foundation so it will definitely not stand. Quieting IPOB or the Biafran movements by force is postponing the evil day. To save Nigerian WE MUST HAVE A NATIONAL DIALOGUE and there should not be a NO GO Area as Jonathan did. Nigerians must talk freely and frankly. Today only a section of the country is happy and that is not NATIONHOOD.
Federal Character, Zoning, 13 percent derivation etc are just window dressing.
Those calling for restructuring and true federalism are the TRUE PATRIOT of Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ndukaejime1994(m): 6:42am On Sep 09, 2018
You could have added Arewa people disintegration agitation as part of your succession rule.. It's very obvious you want people to follow your own personal view of things. It's well understood that it's your website/forum, but stand by your rule of "every one is accountable of what him or her post on this forum". This was not how you started! Now you have gotten to a reasonable height and you believe you can dictate for everyone one in the forum ?? Not good!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by panch001(m): 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
Nigeria belongs to Hausas and yorubas "from now till eternity" (in Nice voice). haters lagoon is always there to console you.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Mandyoluchi(m): 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
You couldn't even spell nonsense correctly. Ngeneukwuenu indeed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Mandyoluchi(m): 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
May your days be long. Seun abi shehu is a man with distorted ideology. You can't stop BIAFRA��

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by 1kingxerxes: 10:52am On Sep 19, 2018
Everybody tends to be against this move but I like it, I understand NL is a public forum but any comment expressing hate speech or any other form of derogation should not be condoned. If people who have hate speech in mind can be so bold to do so physically, no big deal, but coming behind the mask of NL to say trash you can't express physically is a No No ....Weldone @seun

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (157)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.