Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (668785 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Referendum50(f): 8:31am On Sep 23, 2018
You can not force people to be a Nigerian... Nonsense...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by frankfrancis871: 11:34am On Sep 23, 2018
killsmith:
grin
grin grin grin grin IPOB are not smiling!
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by DogmaNation: 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
Viva Freedom!Viva Biafra!gringringrin
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by kizitoik2004(m): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
Big fool , I regret even visiting this site at all. Ignorant bafoon . I'm talking to whoever got the guts to originate this post but never spoke out when biafrans are killed on dailly bases. Shame on you,.......

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by big7: 1:17am On Oct 03, 2018
I think it time to disable this account of mind.. Please do me good by explaining how I delete this account... I regret getting or promoting nairaland in the first place... Off I drop this shit

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by DogmaNation: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2018
big7:
I think it time to disable this account of mind.. Please do me good by explaining how I delete this account... I regret getting or promoting nairaland in the first place... Off I drop this shit
Brother,pls don't deactivate ur acct,we need to keep ringing the bells of Biafra freedom to d ears of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by NWFX(m): 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
I just wonder why some people think its alright to force people to be one in the name of "ONE NIGERIA" when we are clearly not one....its unbelievable how hypocritical people can be. People are allowed to promote a fraudulent "ONE NIGERIA" but not BIAFRA.... Anyways ,your website,your laws,fair enough....I'm confident nothing will stop or dampen our spirit,not even all the biggest websites in the world can stop our message from reaching every corner of the earth.....whether Nigeria or Nairaland likes it or not, we'll eventually get Our freedom no matter how long it takes. JUST MY HUMBLE OPINION.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by citizenY(m): 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
NWFX:
I just wonder why some people think its alright to force people to be one in the name of "ONE NIGERIA" when we are clearly not one....its unbelievable how hypocritical people can be. People are allowed to promote a fraudulent "ONE NIGERIA" but not BIAFRA.... Anyways ,your website,your laws,fair enough....I'm confident nothing will stop or dampen our spirit,not even all the biggest websites in the world can stop our message from reaching every corner of the earth.....whether Nigeria or Nairaland likes it or not, we'll eventually get Our freedom no matter how long it takes. JUST MY HUMBLE OPINION.

Your people at the PDP primaries in Port Harcourt do not have more votes than yours. That is what matters.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by official234(m): 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
shocked
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Indigenous(f): 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
Nizooria has already divided in our mind so let's forget that metropolitan zoo called fraudgeria
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by gallivant: 2:13am On Oct 11, 2018
edit grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (157)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.