Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,222 members, 7,780,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:59 PM

Is This The Most Talked About Song Of 2016??? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This The Most Talked About Song Of 2016??? (587 Views)

BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) / The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son / Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Most Talked About Song Of 2016??? by MissYuzedo(f): 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2015

Re: Is This The Most Talked About Song Of 2016??? by Fernandowski(m): 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
I never listen to wiz khalifa songs wey full my phone and laptop finish

Na to listen to piece of shiIt

(1) (Reply)

Angry Fan Attempts To Beat Up Davido In Burkina Faso / Kiss Daniel Burrowed A Jacket From Me And Hasnt Returned It / Take A Look At Mercy Aigbe's Birthday Cake ( See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.