Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,976 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! (33821 Views)

Phone Charging But Percentage Not Increasing / Phone Charging But The Percentage Not Increasing,, Please Help / Please Help! 3 Months Old Gionee Splus Charging But Not Increasing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
I need urgent help please,i plugged my tecno h7 all through the night but the percentage is still the same tho the phone is showing charging sign..

Help!!
Re: Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! by agarawu23(m): 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
Buying phones isn't how you think

Re: Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
go fix the charging port
Re: Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! by ferdyferd: 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
End time charging
Re: Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! by Smartlife(m): 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
If it's original charger you using.... Off your phone and charge it offline.
Re: Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
agarawu23:
Buying phones isn't how you think
sad sadsad
Re: Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! by agarawu23(m): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
sad sadsad
bring money make I sell better phone for u grin tablet double sim tongue

Re: Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! by writetopoker: 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
I need urgent help please,i plugged my tecno h7 all through the night but the percentage is still the same tho the phone is showing charging sign..

Help!!

from experience, get an original charger, say N2500 charger.
I assure you 90% it will increase your battery percentage
Re: Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! by Youngpo413: 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

Help!!
dump the phone joor and buy the new Xiaomi galaxy xperia note 3 EDGE,the 64gb is just 55k via elijahdre...then thank me later.
Re: Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
Youngpo413:
dump the phone joor and buy the new Xiaomi galaxy xperia note 3 EDGE,the 64gb is just 55k via elijahdre...then thank me later.
buy for me na afterall na festive period we deycheesy
Re: Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
agarawu23:
bring money make I sell better phone for u grin tablet double sim tongue
d phone enter eye but your tinx too dey costsadsadsad
Re: Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! by agarawu23(m): 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
d phone enter eye but your tinx too dey costsadsadsad
hmmmm
Re: Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! by PhonePlanet(m): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
My android has the same issue. I have not had time to go to ikeja to give the retailers (i-cell) to fix it so I use desktop charger to charge the battery directly
Re: Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! by RobinHez(m): 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
...arrows from the village! embarassed
Re: Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! by Thorby(m): 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
End time phone
Re: Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! by donveekings: 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
I had a similar issue with my phone. Just change the charging port and service the charging lens.

Help!!
Re: Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! by Generalkorex(m): 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Change ur charger. D charger is faulty.
Re: Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
[quote author=donveekings post=40882862][/quote]ok thanks.
Re: Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
Generalkorex:
Change ur charger. D charger is faulty.
i used that same charger to boost my frnd battery.,
Re: Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! by Hoii(m): 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
That's the spirit of stagnancy
Take the phone to mfm
Re: Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hoii:
That's the spirit of stagnancy Take the phone to mfm
i dnt understand sir?
Re: Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! by loomer: 11:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
Stop to use china phones you no go gree
Re: Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 11, 2015
loomer:
Stop to use china phones you no go gree
buy beta phone give me u gree?
Re: Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! by kolabad: 12:41am On Dec 11, 2015
Same as d tecno phantom A+ I used b4.. Wah dey sed was dah d charging port was good buh d panel or so was bad.. After 7 weeks @ carlcare wif dem not fixing it I just went 2 collect it nd started using dextop nd sold it l8r
Re: Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! by Hoii(m): 7:53am On Dec 11, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
i dnt understand sir?
Simple English
Your phone is possesed tongue
Re: Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! by abesky(m): 8:04am On Dec 11, 2015
This same has happened to my Tecno Phantom A+ before and it cost me 5k to fix it them in 2012. They will need to change the charging IC on board
Re: Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 8:32am On Dec 11, 2015
Dont mind all those saying buy a new charger. Try anoda charger if tz stil d same prob then ask d engr 2 change the charging port. T cost btw 1000 and 1500

1 Like

Re: Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! by Xhaka(m): 10:27am On Dec 11, 2015
Uninstall any battery app you have and change your battery
Re: Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! by Carlcaresophia: 6:25am On Dec 16, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

Help!!
Hi Jolllyjoy, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! by okitaiji(m): 7:04am On Dec 16, 2015
Seriously talking from experience i had last month, its the fault of charger try and buy original one and before using the charger let the phone engineer check the charging port to ascertain the damage that might be occur already. thank me later
Re: Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! by giftedben: 7:32am On Dec 16, 2015
Change the charging port and all will be ok. please stop using china chargers to charge your phones. It destroys the charging port of any phone.
Re: Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 16, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Jolllyjoy, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
goodmorning.

Eem thank you very much for your concern,i took it to a technician few days back,he told me the charging port is good but the battery is hot,he changed the battery and i have been fine since then.

Heartfelt gratitude to everyone who contribute to this thread.am really really grateful.wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Suggest A ₦70k Phone With Good Camera And Battery / Download 2go Version 4.5.1 By 2go Team With Screenshots Java And Symbian / NCC Releases Short Code For Ending Unsolicited Messages By Network Providers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.