Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

5 Things You Didn't Know About Breasts. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things You Didn't Know About Breasts. (2308 Views)

12 Amazing Facts About Breasts That Will Make You Love Them Even More / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady / 11 Fun And Fascinating Facts About Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things You Didn't Know About Breasts. by Hottestdaniel(m): 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
A 15-year study carried out chiefly at Laval University in Quebec, Canada, and published in the American Journal of Epidemiology found a 73% higher rate of suicide among women with breast implants over a control group.
Of course, the breast implants themselves aren’t leading to suicidal tendencies; rather, the desire to get augmentation may be symptomatic of an underlying mental condition, such as low self-esteem, depression or body dysmorphic disorder (BDD). Women may opt for implants if they regard larger breasts as a means of gaining confidence or overcoming other personal issues. Unfortunately for these women, another study, this one out of the Department of Psychology at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, concluded that people with issues like BDD “typically do not benefit from cosmetic procedures.

The idea that women can achieve orgasm via breast stimulation alone has been put forward by Marshall Miller and Dorian Solot, a pair of high-profile sex educators and the authors of I Love Female Orgasm: An Extraordinary Orgasm Guide. According to their findings, about 1% of women report the ability to achieve orgasm through manual stimulation of their breasts. As usual, another statistic that further contributes to the mystery of the female orgasm.
For the benefit of everyone, that 1% should speak up and let the world in on their breast-kept secret.

Source: http://www.newsfacebook.co.uk/2015/12/5-things-you-didnt-know-about-breasts.html

Re: 5 Things You Didn't Know About Breasts. by emperordinho(m): 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
What the problem with her??
Re: 5 Things You Didn't Know About Breasts. by ifykem: 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
Where is d 5 things?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Didn't Know About Breasts. by Hottestdaniel(m): 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
eye dey pain you? cant you read?
ifykem:
Where is d 5 things?
Re: 5 Things You Didn't Know About Breasts. by ifykem: 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
eye dey pain you? cant you read?

Wen I no see wat u list now, where dey pain u den? Nons*nse

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Didn't Know About Breasts. by flokii: 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
ordinary mammary gland....

what's special about it?
Re: 5 Things You Didn't Know About Breasts. by SurefireAsoOke: 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
Never knew bt nw I know

For Aso-Oke, check my signature
Re: 5 Things You Didn't Know About Breasts. by faith551(m): 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
I like the picture.

(1) (Reply)

Sexually Transmitted Marks .... / What Do You Want As Valentine Gift? / Secret Ways Of Having Sex During Menstruation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.