Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release (32348 Views)

Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) / Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) / Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by stephenduru: 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
PDP National Rebirth Group in conjunction with Ethnic Youth Leaders for Peace in Nigeria stormed the Federal High Court, Abuja in support of the chairman of DAAR communications, Raymond Dokpesi, who is facing trial on six count charges of violation of Public Procurement laws and money laundering.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/12/leave-dokpesi-alone-protest-hits.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by stephenduru: 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
More

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by midolian(m): 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hungry, paid and senseless protesters

297 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hunh?

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
Last Days

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by wachakuta(m): 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
I weep for my con3.

PDP has raped dis con3 for d past 16 yrs dat my People don't know d diff btw RIGHT and WRONG.

Some should pls tell dem dat PDP have looted not only dis generation treasury even d 3rd generation yet unborn

167 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by benedictnsi(m): 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
midolian:

Lol.... Tell me more about them. grin

With the way things are going in this Nigeria, I wonder why some people still allow themselves to be used for POLITRICKS...... THE RICH MONKS, USING THE POOR PEOPLE'S BRAIN TO GET RICHER...... while the poor keep on wallowing in perpetual anachronism of wretchedness.

Anyway, if people can still canvas for DAVID MARK, how much more about this undecided

42 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by simpleseyi: 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
The DSS and SSS should make sure none of the hungry protesters escaped. They have collected money from Dokpesi's family which is part of the money Dokpesi got from Dasuki. So, all the hungry supporters should be charged for collecting from the Arms and Ammunition money in order to do illegal protest which is not what the money is meant for.

169 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by smemud(m): 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dss and police sometimes they fall my hand abeg tear gas them jare.awon oloriburukun

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by joseph1832(m): 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
midolian:
Bros there is poverty in the land. You can even imagine the senseless protesters protesting for a man whom, despite having received billions of Naira, he is still owing his workers salary.

The PDPians here will not say anything, but if its Aregbe, men! They will hug and Bleep themselves over it. Such a shame.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by GudluckIBB(m): 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
simpleseyi:
The DSS and SSS should make sure none of the hungry protesters escaped. They have collected money from Dokpesi's family which is part of the money Dokpesi got from Dasuki. So, all the hungry supporters should be charged for collecting from the Arms and Ammunition money in order to do illegal protest which is not what the money is meant for.

Bro when I opened the thread, I thought I was going to see the likes of ffk,mimiko, metuh and fayose.unfortunatly what I saw are people they just brought from one of the IDPs after sorting them 500 naira each!

Its a pity!

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Eledan: 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
PDP and it foolishness of renting crowd

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by StOla: 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
I'm sure the Shadow Cabinet of Nigeria was also there.

Shameless lot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by bokohalal(m): 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
Protesters For Corruption.

9 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by okoro4: 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
Na so them hungry reach?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by DONSMITH123(m): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
Jobless youths

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by nonen(m): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
I'm yet to know how much was given to Patience Jonathan grin grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Aromas: 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
midolian:
Poverty na bad thing walahi grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by TimeManager(m): 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
RIP DEMOCRACY No Lie Only Truth!
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by tunex23: 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hope Barcanista, FireFire are there

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by AWONEYAN(m): 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
Coppied from HIGHQUE 007. Post. Everyday i get scared of Nigeria and doubt if Nigeria would ever be the Nigeria we dream of, not cos of our greedy politicians but cos the mind of Nigerians have gone soo low...Our politician deprived us good government, loot our funds and has finally succeeded in programming our people's to think through thier mouth, not with thier head anymore..you see them distributing rice and recharge card cos of election and my people are not even ashamed of how much we are ridiculed.

I am not into any party or something but truth be told PMB is really doing fine and i really believe in his cabinet and i believe those guys wont disappoint.

I still cant comprehend why some bast.ard nigerians criticize a few month old Govt. and cant stone a 16years Govt. that took us 50 years backwards. is that not hypocrisy?

GEJ used to be a man i love so much cos of his calm and gentle attitude till i knew he was a scam and used by some cabals to fool Nigerians. They are all a disgrace to the entire human race and to thier religion...they are the reason why some people hate religion. they go to Jerusalem, Mecca and come back and steal in the name of Jesus and Allah then donate tithe in millions to churches and mosque...They distract us with religion and sometimes i wonder why Nigeria is this bad cos we are the most religious and i later realized religion made us vulnerable.

Despite the obvious looting evidence against the past administration i am yet to believe there are still some set of Nigerians that still support them, sometimes i just think they are Robot and If they are not, their children and great grand children will suffer it and may the almighty God rule thier entire generation the way the last administration ruled us.

God really love Nigeria if not despite the money they spent on the last election, they would have won.

Please Nigerian lets come together and support the present administration and i am sure it wont let us down. let us not be divided by religious, political party, ethnicity or anything.

I believe anybody inculding any politicians that still support the last administration should be lynched until then they wont stop thinking we are all fools. They are nothing but the enemy of the masses.

Pardon my grammatical blunders as i am writting this with an heavy heart...

One love Nigeria but jail Dokpesi, Dasuki, Bafarawa and the likes.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by ogmaskman: 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
OP did pple nor be youth oooo. Look Dem well na hunger make Dem small for body.

20 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Dannyset(m): 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
This shamelessness of our youths has now graduated to PhD level. At the sight of N1000 note, they go gaga for these Politicians that has already robbed their destiny.

O ma se oo!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
grin

Arrest them join him make dem dey keep am company for inside his 4x4 cell.

The being said: where the youths dey for those pics?

Definitely those N500 grabbing mofos!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by SUBWAY101(m): 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
I can see firefire there doing the needful. Lol

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by DIVINE78: 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dokpesi hired almajiris and beggers who have no clue whatsoever what High Thief Dokpesi crime is or able to read the placards they carried.

10 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by ziccoit: 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
Decapitated TAN reminants.

10 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Rikidony(m): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
those are almajiris not PDP grin

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by flozybk(f): 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
people should knw that protesting won't solve anytin and neither will it stop d law from taking its course....people will never seize to amaze me...protesting for a man dat committed money laundry

5 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by gsport: 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
End time protesters so after all the bad things where pdp do some God forsaken persons are still supporting dead part a murderous pdp chieftains

4 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by stephenduru: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dannyset:
This shamelessness of our youths has now graduated to PhD level. At the sight of N1000 note, they go gaga for these Politicians that has already robbed their destiny.

O ma se oo!
Bros there is hard time.Nigerians are ready to do anything when money is involved

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by onojaduru: 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dokpesi's trial is politically motivated.The role of AIT during last election has hit Dokpesi bad.Buhari knws wat he is doing.Have u seen any APC member tried by EFCC since Buhari became president?Fighting corruption my foot

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rerun Elections: Vote Your Conscience, Wike’s Wife Tells Rivers People / FG To Summon Channels TV Over Senator Misau & Police IG Video / 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.