Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Dont Do It In Dubai! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dont Do It In Dubai! (1093 Views)

Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term / Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai / Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Do It In Dubai! by whitelexi(m): 7:34am On Jun 03, 2009
I wonder when they'll learn

A British man and woman have each been jailed for two months in Dubai for committing adultery, according to reports.
Mother-of-two Sally Antia, 44, was detained last month after her husband reportedly tipped off police, accusing her of having an affair and claiming she was in a five-star hotel with her lover.

Mark Hawkins, 43, was also charged with adultery following a raid on the hotel and the pair were each jailed for two months by a court in the United Arab Emirates, reports said.

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?Adultery_couple_jailed_in_Dubai&in_article_id=677092&in_page_id=34&in_a_source=
Re: Dont Do It In Dubai! by C2H5OH(f): 7:37am On Jun 03, 2009
Lol Dubai does not mess around.
Re: Dont Do It In Dubai! by Dark1(m): 8:41am On Jun 03, 2009
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Is the thread afflicted with plague or what grin

How come so many views with little response Am not lookin 4 trouble ooooh, just sayin my piece is all. grin grin grin
Re: Dont Do It In Dubai! by Bolarge(m): 8:47am On Jun 03, 2009
@Topic

So where're the recommended spots? tongue
Re: Dont Do It In Dubai! by biola44: 8:55am On Jun 03, 2009
Dark1:

Is the thread afflicted with plague or what [/quote ;]

many pple dey do am! grin
Re: Dont Do It In Dubai! by whitelexi(m): 9:00am On Jun 03, 2009
Bolarge:

@Topic

So where're the recommended spots? tongue

I think the carribeans, miami, california, or hawaii, or any nude beach where sex is a norm grin
Re: Dont Do It In Dubai! by whitelexi(m): 10:11am On Jun 03, 2009
Dark1:

Is the thread afflicted with plague or what grin

How come so many views with little response Am not lookin 4 trouble ooooh, just sayin my piece is all. grin grin grin

Congrats on your very first post grin
Re: Dont Do It In Dubai! by Dark1(m): 10:38am On Jun 03, 2009
whitelexi:

Congrats on your very first post grin

Ur body too dey hot sef! tongue That's no way 2 welcome a newbie! angry tongue grin
Re: Dont Do It In Dubai! by manoy(m): 10:40am On Jun 03, 2009
@Whitelexi,Nice one!

I guess u deserve 2 months too cos of FAYG(Bleep as you go) on nairaland grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dont Do It In Dubai! by manoy(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2009
Dark1:

Ur body too dey hot sef! tongue That's no way 2 welcome a newbie! angry tongue grin

I doubt if you are new (cloned cat)
Re: Dont Do It In Dubai! by Dark1(m): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2009
manoy:

I guess u deserve 2 months too cos of FAYG(mess as you go) on nairaland grin grin grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked

Nor be me type that one oooh! lipsrsealed

@ manoy: am a newbie joor! angry cheesy
Re: Dont Do It In Dubai! by manoy(m): 10:54am On Jun 03, 2009
whitelexi:

I think the carribeans, miami, california, or hawaii, or any nude beach where sex is a norm grin

Whew! Major general whitelexi has travelled far and wide cos of enjoyment oh. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why dont you go for CRB?
Re: Dont Do It In Dubai! by whitelexi(m): 11:02am On Jun 03, 2009
manoy:

Whew! Major general whitelexi has travelled far and wide cos of enjoyment oh. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why dont you go for CRB?

Nope, i haven't travelled to those places, but in the future perhaps i will get time off work for such luxury trips grin

manoy:

@Whitelexi,Nice one!

I guess u deserve 2 months too cos of FAYG(mess as you go) on nairaland grin grin grin grin grin

Hey dude, i'm just a playa, hate the game if u must but there are many players in this game too. . .  and most of them are not even male!
Re: Dont Do It In Dubai! by manoy(m): 11:07am On Jun 03, 2009
grin grin grin The professor,I hail oh shocked shocked shocked

More condoms to ur longman undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dont Do It In Dubai! by whitelexi(m): 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2009
No let me sentence u to 3weeks with 3chicks and hard labour oh
Re: Dont Do It In Dubai! by koksy(f): 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2009
@WHITELEXI, ur such a goat!!!, nw all of a sudden u appear, wen u wer being lookd for on the other thread u disappeared,but nw u hv resurfaced,lookn for ur next victim, nonsense!!!
Re: Dont Do It In Dubai! by bblacky(f): 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2009
waka pass joo
Re: Dont Do It In Dubai! by whitelexi(m): 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2009
koksy:

@WHITELEXI, ur such a goat!!!, nw all of a sudden u appear, wen u wer being lookd for on the other thread u disappeared,but nw u hv resurfaced,lookn for ur next victim, nonsense!!!

Wrong, I'm not a goat,i didnt run in the first place, and i dont look for victims on NL. . .  All the girls who've come here to vent their agros are girls that came searching for me, disturbing me for weeks to give them my listening ear - they still do. They vent their agro when things dont go in the direction they want, and i can understand their beef but i cant do much about it.
Them girls say all sorts of crazy stuff like whitelexi is fat! truth is i'm 6"2' and weigh only 92kg - most of u that call me fat are bigger than me!, they say i snore lol! that is just so low cos hey people snore - i sleep, but when u raise your room heater to the max and place your head right next to it, that can choke a bit!  
Same girls that say "oh he's one ugly bimbo" are the same girls that were complimenting everything from my eye brows, eyes, dentition, smile, voice, and all those that i cannot mention right now! Same girls that were saying he's pathetic are the same girls that get all jealous and hyped up when someone else is in the picture. . . even uptil today!

Like i've always said, NL is like a part-time thing for me - I do it from work when things are boring, and i dont do it from home. I can understand girls sticking together to protect a fellow girl but  things are not always what they look like.  I really dont owe anyone any explanation for my decision not to continue with a relationship or 2, the important thing is that i had a reason to quit.
I wont be discussing this topic in every post i make so let us quit the interrogation pls.
Re: Dont Do It In Dubai! by platinumnk(f): 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2009
whitelexi:

Wrong, I'm not a goat,i didnt run in the first place, and i dont look for victims on NL. . .  All the girls who've come here to vent their agros are girls that came searching for me, disturbing me for weeks to give them my listening ear - they still do. They vent their agro when things dont go in the direction they want, and i can understand their beef but i cant do much about it.
Them girls say all sorts of crazy stuff like whitelexi is fat! truth is i'm 6"2' and weigh only 92kg - most of u that call me fat are bigger than me!, they say i snore lol! that is just so low cos hey people snore - i sleep, but when u raise your room heater to the max and place your head right next to it, that can choke a bit! 
Same girls that say "oh he's one ugly bimbo" are the same girls that were complimenting everything from my eye brows, eyes, dentition, smile, voice, and all those that i cannot mention right now! Same girls that were saying he's pathetic are the same girls that get all jealous and hyped up when someone else is in the picture. . . even uptil today!

Like i've always said, NL is like a part-time thing for me - I do it from work when things are boring, and i dont do it from home. I can understand girls sticking together to protect a fellow girl but  things are not always what they look like.   I really dont owe anyone any explanation for my decision not to continue with a relationship or 2, the important thing is that i had a reason to quit.
I wont be discussing this topic in every post i make so let us quit the interrogation pls.

Ure cool bro,  wink  I liked ur response. at topic- i hope men are treated the same with infidelity
Re: Dont Do It In Dubai! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2009
koksy:

shut your pie hole bleeping tart.
Re: Dont Do It In Dubai! by koksy(f): 12:12am On Jun 04, 2009
@OMO IBO, WAT IS UR PROBLM?
@WHITELEXI, AM RILY SORY
Re: Dont Do It In Dubai! by whitelexi(m): 8:03am On Jun 04, 2009
koksy:

@WHITELEXI, AM RILY SORY

Its perfectly okay.
Re: Dont Do It In Dubai! by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 04, 2009
koksy:

@WHITELEXI, AM RILY SORY
you come in here yarning dust and cursing someone out and you ask me what my problem is?

you must be high on kunu. oloriburuku.
Re: Dont Do It In Dubai! by Secretz(f): 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2009
wonders shall never end.

Thanks guys for giving me tips of recommended spots. lol tongue

(1) (Reply)

German-based Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Cocaine / Where Child Sacrifice Is A Business By Chris Rogers / Two Human Heads Found In FESTAC Duplex –police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.