Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Intimate Moments With Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Intimate Moments With Family (25949 Views)

Opeyemi Aiyeola Shows Off Her Children With Cute Selfies / Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) / Opeyemi Aiyeola Twins Awarded As Best In English & Maths In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Intimate Moments With Family by afuye(m): 11:15am On Dec 11, 2015
These kidss grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Intimate Moments With Family by OsoDupe(f): 11:27am On Dec 11, 2015
Paretomaster:
very black girl, come bleach her life throaway....
you used to know her as black?
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Intimate Moments With Family by tomholly: 11:32am On Dec 11, 2015
money121:
Ope Aiyeola as she was fondly called got married to her boo, Olayiwola Owolomose in 2007. She had to sacrifice the career that got her fame and money for her marriage.

After several years away from the country and the career that made her, Ope returned earlier this year to shoot a movie titled Kuye.

The well-loved Madam Dearest actress shared intimate moments with her family as they bond together in family time pictures below:

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/opeyemi-aiyeola-shares-intimate-moments-with-family.html

cc.
lalasticlala ishilove
Good for her. Hope u are still in marriage. sha

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in
*Blog Design,Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (Magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*An expert in CCTV Security Surveillance,Vehicle Tracking & Biometric Services
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Intimate Moments With Family by chizyn(f): 11:34am On Dec 11, 2015
VOICEOFJUSTICE:
THIS WOMAN NOSE THOUGH grin grin
You are so stupid, waz dat even necessary

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Intimate Moments With Family by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:44am On Dec 11, 2015
Welcome back.
But this size ehnn!!!!!!
coupled with a bleaching disaster
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Intimate Moments With Family by bettercreature(m): 11:46am On Dec 11, 2015
99billiondollar:

Ignoramus
Its true ooo,she was a very dark skin lady,its just sad she decided to bleach her life away
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Intimate Moments With Family by fascowilly(m): 11:50am On Dec 11, 2015
VOICEOFJUSTICE:
THIS WOMAN NOSE THOUGH grin grin
What happen with the nose?, post your pic and let see you.
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Intimate Moments With Family by TeamSimple(m): 11:53am On Dec 11, 2015
isan:
She don turn white overnight
Opeyemi was never a dark lady.

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Intimate Moments With Family by TeamSimple(m): 11:54am On Dec 11, 2015
bettercreature:
Its true ooo,she was a very dark skin lady,its just sad she decided to bleach her life away
Show us her before pics or remain silent. Haba
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Intimate Moments With Family by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
bettercreature:

Ever since I have known her, she's light, please get that into your skull

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Intimate Moments With Family by bettercreature(m): 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
TeamSimple:

Show us her before pics or remain silent. Haba
You sound like a kid! go and watch all her old movies,even the one of 2013
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Intimate Moments With Family by Paretomaster(m): 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
OsoDupe:
you used to know her as black?
before nko...na so she be before...?
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Intimate Moments With Family by Paretomaster(m): 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
99billiondollar:

Ignoramus
sorry...I hear u...
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Intimate Moments With Family by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
Those kids dey pack o. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Intimate Moments With Family by TeamSimple(m): 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
bettercreature:
You sound like a kid! go and watch all her old movies,even the one of 2013
I don't need watch any of her old movie. Right from her breakthrough movie (Opa arugbo) she's being a light skinned lady. Maybe not glowing this much,but she is light skinned
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Intimate Moments With Family by osewanu(m): 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
Yoruba women and bleaching..
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Intimate Moments With Family by JustHere2Observ(f): 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
doublewisdom:
Flat backside. Not my type.

You make it sound as though the headline read : Opeyemi as wife for doublewisdom.
Lol.. No one is offering her to you, so relax

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Intimate Moments With Family by JustHere2Observ(f): 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
femojie:
Those kids dey pack o. shocked shocked shocked

Pedophile
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Intimate Moments With Family by Unikglo(f): 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ukachi140:
Good luck for a good one
..Fraudster!!!!!
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Intimate Moments With Family by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
@ d 3rd pix..... I wonder what d kid Konji wl become when he grow older
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Intimate Moments With Family by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
na observe i observe o. Pardon my dirty mind. grin grin grin grin grin

JustHere2Observ:

Pedophile
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Intimate Moments With Family by doublewisdom: 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

You make it sound as though the headline read : Opeyemi as wife for doublewisdom.
Lol.. No one is offering her to you, so relax
I seldom respond to nairaland mentions but your post made me lol. You no well. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Intimate Moments With Family by OsoDupe(f): 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
Paretomaster:

before nko...na so she be befoire...?
yes, she has always been fair.
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Intimate Moments With Family by Paretomaster(m): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
OsoDupe:
yes, she has always been fair.

and dis fair? lailai..i no gree....i saw her once at Eko FM compound, she was as white as snow...not like when she start acting...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falana Requests Coroner’s Inquest Into Mohbad's Death (Pictures) / Bella Shmurda Spotted At Mohbad's Son, Liam Birthday Party (video) / Dabota Lawson Shares No Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.