Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped - Webmasters (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped (18006 Views)

Debited For Purchasing A Domain From Namecheap Without Getting The Domain. / Domain Name, Business Email, 1 Yr Web Hosting All FREE / Why Your Real Name Matters In The Domain Name System (DNS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by CPriest: 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
akinswaggs:

Thanks for taking time to reply me. atleast i know my posts are being published here.

I was able to add my Nigerian Bank to the payment method on Godaddy tho...

Incase you have an ebook for starters, id be glad if you could share with me.

Thanks

Hi guys, don't over register per day. Just try research and select the best. Don't finish your cash now for tomorrow may likely bring better names.
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by CPriest: 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
ollybode:

fellow domainers please if I will appreciate if you can vote for my domain at bido here https://bido.com/Profile/ollybod/Domains

Hello, try to remove the auction for that name from namepros. Tell the original poster to do.

Please vote for ollybode's domain if you are on bido.
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by CPriest: 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
Some info

weddingshop
bestwater

I should rush this two but I have no strength now to order domains ... but I may soon change my miind.

1 Like

Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by ollybode(m): 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
CPriest:

Hello, try to remove the auction for that name from namepros. Tell the original poster to do.

Please vote for ollybode's domain if you are on bido.
thanks for ur advice, wl do dat right away.
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by Generalkorex(m): 11:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
So no one is ready to list my domains for me.
I was just charged $15 each renewal fee for 2 of the domain names
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by akinswaggs(m): 6:43am On Feb 10, 2016
whats the value of compro.. xyz??
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by CPriest: 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
Generalkorex:

I don't understand your message; you should also look for renewal coupons or simply transfer the domain name elsewhere. You will end up with a $8 bill rather than the 15.
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 11, 2016
4days left to end February Val offers has started (1st - 14th february) -Dont mis out

*CEDARHOSTNG WEBHOSTING VAL OFFER (www.cedarhostng.com)
GET ExtraBasic plan of 10GB For N4500
ExtraSuperb Plan of 30GB for N6500
Hurry now this offer gives you the best value comes with unlmited email unlimited database etc
Note: send an email with the subject "Cedarhostng webhosting val offer after payment to info4cedarhostng@gmail.com and a copy to info@cedarhostng.com

*Bulk SMS VAL OFFER(www.eadesms.com)
GET A BULKSMS RESELLER WEBSITE FOR AS LOW AS N20,000 comes with free sms units to get you started,free gsm numbers and lots more...

Do you have an existing sms website and wish to buy units from us lets show you how

*GSM Numbers

Get over 200,000Lagos based numbers and over 50,000 abuja based numbers both for as low as N5,000.

*IT tutorial Kits
Get all this IT video tutorial kit for N10,000
*microsoft access
*actionscript
*adobe flash
*adobe flash catalyst
*SQL
*MYSQL
*PHOTOSHOP
*PMP(Project management)
*FIREWORKS
*Webdesign

*WEBDESIGN
A very unique opportunity to have your company website finally here get a website designed by our team for as low as N15,000

*Real Estate
Invest in your future this 2016 by becoming a property owner
Lands available in Kaduna from as low as N80,000 ,N150,000, 450,000 and other prices contact us today by visiting our office

Happy New Month + Val in advance...............

for further enquiries call:08186219002 bbm:532fc7c5
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by uneeking(m): 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
saddabm:
Hey guys I got my hands on a pdf file named domain names profit it covers every thing from where how to select a domain, what tools to use, and how to auction them and domain parking and a lot of info. If any body interest I will send it to your email.
Please send to uneekomunikations2003@yahoo.com
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by jammeyboy(m): 10:41am On Feb 13, 2016
CPriest:
Some info

weddingshop
bestwater

I should rush this two but I have no strength now to order domains ... but I may soon change my miind.
Men i was late, someone beat me to this two domains.
So i saw
supremewater.info
And
Weddingmart.info
And i went for them
But to my suprise when checking my domains on godaddy i saw weddingmart but i could not see supremewater, and d invoice sent to me reflected dt i was billed for thw two domains.
Oga cpriest, pls whats happening
Cc ollykay619
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by jammeyboy(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2016
Generalkorex:
What are the domains, lemme help u list them if u have not.
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by CPriest: 11:15am On Feb 13, 2016
jammeyboy:

Men i was late, someone beat me to this two domains.
So i saw
supremewater.info
And
Weddingmart.info
And i went for them
But to my suprise when checking my domains on godaddy i saw weddingmart but i could not see supremewater, and d invoice sent to me reflected dt i was billed for thw two domains.
Oga cpriest, pls whats happening
Cc ollykay619

Weddingshop.info and supremewater.info are owned by two different persons. Don't worry, they will only charge you for the one registered in your name. Seems supremewater is the one you own. I wouldn't have bought that name, the .net is still available and several other gTLDs. Each name I suggest has a purpose. If you miss it, just hold on, you will get another the following day or so.
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by ollykay619(m): 11:18am On Feb 13, 2016
CPriest:

Weddingshop.info and supremewater.info are owned by two different persons. Don't worry, they will only charge you for the one registered in your name. Seems supremewater is the one you own. I wouldn't have bought that name, the .net is still available and several other gTLDs. Each name I suggest has a purpose. If you miss it, just hold on, you will get another the following day or so.
Naso my oga, sorry I haven't updated the house, I bought weddingshop and bestwater
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by jammeyboy(m): 11:23am On Feb 13, 2016
CPriest:

Thanks bro
I just checked supremewater.info and weddingmart.info and they both show my details.
Anyways i will stick to my phone for ur next .info
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by jammeyboy(m): 11:25am On Feb 13, 2016
ollykay619:

Naso my oga, sorry I haven't updated the house, I bought weddingshop and bestwater
U no even fit leave one for ur boy.
Nawa o
Ur head dey there.
Thumbs up
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by Generalkorex(m): 11:58am On Feb 13, 2016
jammeyboy:
What are the domains, lemme help u list them if u have not.
www.apkdam.com www.shanedroid.com www.androiddam.com www.blackebonyboob.com even na $1 so that I can start afresh.
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by jammeyboy(m): 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
Generalkorex:

www.apkdam.com
www.shanedroid.com
www.androiddam.com
www.blackebonyboob.com
even na $1 so that I can start afresh.
Where would u want them to be listed.
U can list them for free on undeveloped.com
I will put them up on godaddy auction. For 7 Days auction.
Pls when i do a mail will be sent to u, kindly so as required

1 Like

Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by Generalkorex(m): 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
jammeyboy:
Where would u want them to be listed. U can list them for free on undeveloped.com I will put them up on godaddy auction. For 7 Days auction. Pls when i do a mail will be sent to u, kindly so as required
thanks boss i really appreaciate it bro
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by akinswaggs(m): 8:31am On Feb 15, 2016
saw an available LLLL.NET to register only to appraise on Estibot ehich showed available and come back an register and i saw its been registered immediately... i think Estibots are scam
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by paulsir: 9:05am On Feb 15, 2016
akinswaggs:
saw an available LLLL.NET to register only to appraise on Estibot ehich showed available and come back an register and i saw its been registered immediately... i think Estibots are scam
what is good is not for a single person,atimes millions are watching a domain.Also,may be its a system error,u can view a domain and its available whereas it has been reg some few months earlier.
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 15, 2016
*CEDARHOSTNG
Looking for a reliable web hosting company to power your websites visit www.cedarhostng.com we offer unlimited features on all plans
Get 6GB for as low as N4000

Get started with reseller business with us get
30GB @ N8500
visit www.cedarhostng.com

*EADESMS
Get premium sms for as low as N1.60kobo
we also power up your own bulksms reseller website
visit www.eadesms.com

*Baycrystal computers
Enroll for
*Certificate Courses
*Diploma Courses
*Professional Courses such as Oracel,CCNA,Webdesign,software development,programming etc

*REAL ESTATE SERVICES
invest in your future by becoming a property owner today. we have lands available in Kaduna, abuja & lots more...
lands starting from as low as N85,000 ,N150,000 and other prices or you can request base on your budget.

*GSM NUMBERS/EMAIL LEADS
we provide gsm numbers based on LGA/STATE/COUNTRY or by category such as professionals,students etc
we also provide email list based on categories for your targeted marketing

*IT TRAINING KITS
we provide IT video tutorials such as webdesign,adobe flash,Photoshop and lots more ...

call/whatsapp : 08186219002
BBM : 532FC7C5
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by akinswaggs(m): 8:16am On Feb 16, 2016
paulsir:
what is good is not for a single person,atimes millions are watching a domain.Also,may be its a system error,u can view a domain and its available whereas it has been reg some few months earlier.

lols, true maybe
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by akinswaggs(m): 8:17am On Feb 16, 2016
do LLLL.info have any potential?
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by akinswaggs(m): 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
any potential for these domains

*Modified*
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by nnamdiosu(m): 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
saddabm:
Hey guys I got my hands on a pdf file named domain names profit it covers every thing from where how to select a domain, what tools to use, and how to auction them and domain parking and a lot of info. If any body interest I will send it to your email.

pls bros...Nnamdiosu@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by ewuoso2002(m): 9:08am On Feb 22, 2016
oga cpriest, ollykay619 where u guys dey now. i am so lonely here without u guys now
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by akinswaggs(m): 8:31am On Feb 23, 2016
ewuoso2002:
oga cpriest, ollykay619 where u guys dey now. i am so lonely here without u guys now

i wonder why this thread aint active, i also really need the help of some pros...

Btw what are the worth of this domains

EFFT.... info
TheLGBT..... net
Remand......org
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by mehrcygold(f): 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
CPriest:

Hi guys, don't over register per day. Just try research and select the best. Don't finish your cash now for tomorrow may likely bring better names.
Please,I need u to put me through on domain park and sell online buzness.

Please help me for God's sake.
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by iykepromotions: 8:53am On Mar 29, 2016
Generalkorex:
you could have transferred out for $8.25 with free one year renewal. godaddy renewal charges is high.
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by iykepromotions: 8:59am On Mar 29, 2016
akinswaggs:
do LLLL.info have any potential?
except you have LL.info. if not .info is not worth investing on. concentrate on .coms if you want to make a big impact. quote me anywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos Schools Where Hackers Are Trained / Has Anybody Make Money From Success Digest Information / How Much Do You Charge for Website Design?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.