Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,849 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:26 AM

Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service (60716 Views)

Federal Workers Earn More Than NASS Members – Zakari Mohammed / August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed / Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 12, 2015
Blackfire:
If this topic didnt turn to tribal supremacy before page 1, kill dog for me i will eat.

*takes cover*
Re: Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service by calabardick(m): 8:13am On Dec 12, 2015
porshuch:
yes o ! I don't want Biafra, with what I hv acquired already in Nigeria. Abeg I no fit start my life afresh becos of this Biafra. Nke mmadu ibidokwa uwa Na isi maka Biafra.

I will say it again,
Biafra agitators are ppl without bearing.( ndi owuite( broke ppl))

i feel you broda!

1 Like

Re: Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service by OPCNAIRALAND: 8:20am On Dec 12, 2015
Adelaide2:

Imo has the highest number if graduates. Many civil servants are graduates. Do the math. Lagos has the lowest population of indigenes in Nigeria. Most Lagosians were from other states.

Imo state is a burden on the nation, period!
Re: Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 12, 2015
biafrans talking about marginalization is quite hilarious.
abeg where dat mumu kanu, has he seen this?
someone should show him abeg.
Re: Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service by nakaofficial(m): 8:45am On Dec 12, 2015
murtalaa:
Za'ayi bura uba kenan.

So who are the real parasites and leeches now, huh?

We only have North, South West and South East; with majority of Hausa, Yoruba and Ibo.
Re: Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service by veesion: 9:04am On Dec 12, 2015
D WORST THING NIGERIA DID TO THE IBOS AFTER THAT WAR WAS TO CLAIM OUR PROPERTIES AND REDUCE D PURCHASING POWER OF EVERY IBO MAN TO 20 POUNDS INCLUDING THOUSANDS OF OUR MULTA MILLIONAIRES AS AT THEN ADDING MORE SALT TO OUR INJURY THEN THEREAFTER ALMOST IMMEDIATELY INTRODUCED THE INDIGINISATION POLICY FOR THOSE THAT MAY NOT KNOW INDIGINISATION POLICY IS A POLICY THAT ALLOWS INDIGENS OF A COUNTRY TO BUY UP AND OWN ALL OR MAJORITY OF SHARES OF A FOREIGN COMPANY IN UR COUNTRY. AFTER WICKEDLY REDUCING THE PURCHASING POWER OF THE IBO MAN TO 20 POUNDS THEY IMMEDIATELY BROUGHT UP THE PLAN I tell u no be small thing them do ibo man in dis NIGERIA it explains why YORUBAS OWN mORE shares in many OF THE BLUE CHIP COMPANIES IN NIGERIA LIKE COCA COLA GUINNESS 7UP FRIESLAND CAMPAIGNER ETC
Re: Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service by iconaus: 9:27am On Dec 12, 2015
Its not real indicator to deny marginalization of south east . Who re the bosses in the jobs n also note that south easterners spread over all nook n cranies cranies of our nation . The major issue in clamoring for biafra is to have a country where peopele have common belief n culture and where we live and call it home with out fear of being killed like ram . However this is still huge marginalization of south eatern n ss . No federal presense in ss and ss . Wole soyinka acknowledged that

1 Like

Re: Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service by Chigold101(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
your last question is shameful?...so you believe you are better than northerner..I geuss you have never met an intelligent one..all you meet are truchpushers and gatemen..to your first question its 5...but its higher for short service
so in ur mind this is what you understood by my question?

There is exception in everything... But my question is "how many northerners get five credits including in English and Maths?"

There are so many intelligent northerners, but the question is how many of them joins the military?

My last question is shameful because you don't have answers to the ones above...
Re: Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service by Chigold101(m): 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
dabossman:

Guy, even I am not ready for argument. Gowon was kicked out in 1975, just about 6 years after the civil war ended. Since then we have had several governments, both military and civilian. Have we not had Ndigbo officers in the top echelon of the military? Generals, Vice Admirals, Chief of Naval Staff, Chief of Air Staff, etc that could have influenced recruitments to favour their kinsmen? If majority of Ndigbo wanted to join the army they would have done so, but they chose a different option. This may be because the average Igbo man is largely independent and may not be interested in joining a force where he will be saying "yes sir, yes sir" to someone. Owning their own business and being their own boss appeals more to them. Even you cannot deny that fact. We practically left the military for the Northerners.
humn

Do you know what 6years meant in civil service talk more of military?
Prior to the civil war, which people are more in the military? Which people have high ranked officers more?

Bros you either don't know Nigeria or you are just pretending not to know the obvious.
Do you know that Jeremaih Useni was higher than Abdelsalami Abubakar but because he doesn't belong to the core northern group. They had to secretly retire him and promoted Abubakar when Abacha died. Why they can't afford to have him as the head of the state.
Back to my point, how can you influence recruitment of your people when those higher than you have taken decision?
Nigeria has been afriad of Ignoman and does not allow them occupy some positions in the military because of the civil war.
Igboman does not abhor answering yes sir because most of the guys that has money today served another man for or more than seven years. Real apprentice is what made Igbo man tick. Let no one deceive saying igboman do not answer yes sir yes sir.if you doubt go to the next market you will see and find put for yourself
Re: Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service by babyfaceafrica: 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
Chigold101:
so in ur mind this is what you understood by my question?

There is exception in everything... But my question is "how many northerners get five credits including in English and Maths?"

There are so many intelligent northerners, but the question is how many of them joins the military?

My last question is shameful because you don't have answers to the ones above...
smh
Re: Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service by obstead200(m): 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
I dont understand u at all. Who then are tge nonexistent hausa/fulani?
quote author=Junior66 post=40909051]. It is people like you that count Kwara, Kogi and Benue as Fulani/Hausa states. Most of the people you claim dominate our political sphere are just minority tribes from the middle-belt/northern Nigeria zone, eg IBB, Atiku, Gowon, Shagari, TY Danjuma, David Mark, Saraki etc. None of them is an Hausa or Fulani man. The largest ethnic group in Nigeria if you actually care to research (and stop reading Hausa-politicised news)is not even the Hausa people, neither is it the Fulani people. It is the Yoruba people.
The six north-central states plus Abuja and the six north-eatern states do not have Hausa people. All the North-central states states and virtually all states in Nigeria have Fulanis. I will stop here.

[/quote]
Re: Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service by Junior66(m): 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
obstead200:
quote author=Junior66 post=40909051]. It is people like you that count Kwara, Kogi and Benue as Fulani/Hausa states. Most of the people you claim dominate our political sphere are just minority tribes from the middle-belt/northern Nigeria zone, eg IBB, Atiku, Gowon, Shagari, TY Danjuma, David Mark, Saraki etc. None of them is an Hausa or Fulani man. The largest ethnic group in Nigeria if you actually care to research (and stop reading Hausa-politicised news)is not even the Hausa people, neither is it the Fulani people. It is the Yoruba people.
The six north-central states plus Abuja and the six north-eatern states do not have Hausa people. All the North-central states states and virtually all states in Nigeria have Fulanis. I will stop here.

The Hausas occupy the following states: Kano, Sokoto, Zamfara, Jigawa, Mixed with Fulanis in Katsina, parts of Kaduna and Kebbi states, a little portion of Plateau and Bauchi states. The Fulanis are mostly in the North-east and west and are not active in the politics of North-central states.
Re: Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service by obstead200(m): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2015
Junior66:
The Hausas occupy the following states: Kano, Sokoto, Zamfara, Jigawa, Mixed with Fulanis in Katsina, parts of Kaduna and Kebbi states, a little portion of Plateau and Bauchi states. The Fulanis are mostly in the North-east and west and are not active in the politics of North-central states.

bros, These are all just semantics. it is like trying to seperate white from off-white. we have always seen hausa/fulani as one from time imemorial.
Dont use politics and quota sharing as an excuse to conveniently separate them. U know this is a seperation u will kick vehemently against, given the right circumstances.
Re: Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service by ROYALD(m): 10:28am On Dec 27, 2015
obstead200:

TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU KNOW
Atiku Abubakar was born to an itinerant Fulani trader and farmer Garba Abubakar,
Shagari is a northerner of Fulani extraction

Re: Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service by webtroller: 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
Brugge:

Thanks a lot may God bless you. send it to teamtim@mail.com.
Hello Brugge, how's the project coming?
Re: Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service by camelus: 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
sheedy407:

He should give us breakdown based on Ministries, Parastatals, Para-military and Force.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) / It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba / Motorcyclists Break Into Governor Ayade's Office, Dump Corpse Of Colleague There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.