Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,782 members, 7,802,424 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) (69256 Views)

Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 / Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by deywarley(m): 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
miracleT:
Urgent!! Pls, do anyone apply for accounting officer and did the first interview? Pls signify
yes i applied for accounting officer and i did the first interview, any update?
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by omo17(m): 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
deywarley:

Wen was dat?
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by miracleT: 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
deywarley:

Pls have u received any message? I learnt some received the message that there would be an interview on monday
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by sanyahkod(m): 7:16am On Jun 06, 2016
How many people have gotten the text invite here?

In the last interview, some got their text messages late, like a day to the interview. Do we also expect same for this? A lot of people have not received any msg.
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by deywarley(m): 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
I was at the secretariat today to confirm if my name is on d list cos i don't normally recieve their sms and i was told to come on wednesday (accountant). Those that was interviewed today should kindly share their experiences.
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by sanyahkod(m): 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
deywarley:
I was at the secretariat today to confirm if my name is on d list cos i don't normally recieve their sms and i was told to come on wednesday (accountant). Those that was interviewed today should kindly share their experiences.

Hello bro, was any list pasted? If not, how were you able to know you are among those shortlisted as you didn't get the text?
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by deywarley(m): 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
sanyahkod:

Hello bro, was any list pasted? If not, how were you able to know you are among those shortlisted as you didn't get the text?
The lady i met there helped me to check my name on their list.
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by sanyahkod(m): 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
deywarley:

The lady i met there helped me to check my name on their list.

OK thanks.
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by deliman07(m): 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
this might help...

1 Share

Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by ahmedio: 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ogun state ASCON is a big scam.

My wife applied for this job in December 2015. Up until this moment, the people that sat for the exam are yet to be given any appointment letter and now another form is out? Amosun is really desperate to make money.

Funniest thing is a lot of names on the list of successful candidates had Amosun as their surname.

But if you think you have 10k to dash Amosun, you can buy the form
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by deliman07(m): 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
ahmedio:

My wife applied for this job in December 2015. Up until this moment, the people that sat for the exam are yet to be given any appointment letter and now another form is out? Amosun is really desperate to make money.

Funniest thing is a lot of names on the list of successful candidates had Amosun as their surname.

noted, but too late
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by omo17(m): 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
ahmedio:

I think u are getting it wrong nd am sure u just came across this thread, this thread is still addressing the same form(recruitment) ur wife bought last yr dec.
So it is still d same recruitment nd not anoda form. Kindly tell ur to follow d process.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by miracleT: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
Pls im yet to recieve any message for the accountant position and i learnt accountant/auditor would be having interview what should i do
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by sanyahkod(m): 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
miracleT:
Pls im yet to recieve any message for the accountant position and i learnt accountant/auditor would be having interview what should i do

Tomorrow should be your interview. I will advise you are present there tomorrow. Go and meet the officers to make your complaints. I'm sure you would be asked to join others for the interview.

I was there today also to know why I wasn't messaged but I was told to go and prepare for the interview. I received the sms invite shortly after I left there this morning though.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by DaChem(f): 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
pls, do anyone have the idea if messages has been sent to educational officers.tx
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by DaChem(f): 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
is there any update about educational officers?
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by omo17(m): 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
What is the latest?
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by deywarley(m): 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
omo17:
What is the latest?
nothing concrete yet. heard the final list will be out towards the end of next month.
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by sanyahkod(m): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
Any news/rumours??

How time flies....it's over 6months already since this process started.

So it really could take a year?
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by TESTIMONYBEN: 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
Has anyone gotten latest information about ASCON Ogun recruitment. Any news please share cos its over 6months now.
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by deywarley(m): 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
Are you guys sure this thing is not a scam because it's taking way too long for them to release the result. A Yoruba adage says 'To aba fi Ogun odun pilèsheè were, ijo wo lafe wa bugije?
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by dharyor1234(f): 10:37am On Aug 22, 2016
Hello, fellow nairalanders and ASCON mates, please any news about the ASCON successful list? or any news at all as to when it will be released?
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by hok4u(f): 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
The state government I owing her workers salaries,how do you expect such government to employ more workers,till the economic situation of the country improves.
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by lutha: 1:34am On Aug 27, 2016
The issue is not salary but space to fix the successful applicants as the last employed applicants are still idle and roaming about offices.
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by yusufobinna1(m): 10:47am On Sep 20, 2016
heard a news today dat a message will b sent to does chosen fr d job
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by sanyahkod(m): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
yusufobinna1:
heard a news today dat a message will b sent to does chosen fr d job

Yes it is certain that messages will b sent but do you have any idea when it will be sent? Is it this month? It's being almost a year already.
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by alaolaniyi: 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
pls, has anyone called d fone number dat was given in our previous received mssgs to hear state of thing....may b dat will give us clearer info....... 09093488801.
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by deywarley(m): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
I heard the list of successful applicants have been pasted at the Secretariat today. Anybody around there should please confirm.
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by dave00733(m): 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
No list concerning successful candidates has been pasted.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by lutha: 8:31am On Sep 29, 2016
Lists were actually pasted for successful senior officers as a result of the recent exams conducted for such officers to aid their long due promotion in the service. But there are speculations that the lists of successful applicants for the OGSCSC (ASCON) have been compiled and would be pasted very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by dharyor1234(f): 9:34am On Oct 12, 2016
lutha:
Lists were actually pasted for successful senior officers as a result of the recent exams conducted for such officers to aid their long due promotion in the service. But there are speculations that the lists of successful applicants for the OGSCSC (ASCON) have been compiled and would be pasted very soon.

any news yet? have they started sending out text msg or pasted names?

it been long overdue, we are in October still no news?
Hope is still very much alive.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by alaolaniyi: 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
abi oooo,how long?...oga ooooo,niga thing no dey fast

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 / More Nigerians Applying For FRSC 2018 Recruitment Than Previous Years / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.