Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

The Ikeja Computer Village - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The Ikeja Computer Village (91387 Views)

8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) / Weekly Price Of Uk Used Blackberry Phone In Ikeja Computer Village. / The Ikeja Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by cabali(m): 6:29pm On May 29, 2006
If it is software, u can be sure it is in the villa!!!
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by Christino(m): 8:53pm On May 30, 2006
And there's gonna be a new one soon
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by Christino(m): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2006
Whatever happened to this thread?
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by cabali(m): 1:41am On Oct 22, 2006
It foxes me as well embarassed
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by prosper(m): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2006
Well the challenge of price list have been made much easier

www.flegz.com

Weekly, Daily and to the minute price listings from computer village merchants.

grin
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by Christino(m): 11:47pm On Oct 24, 2006
Thanks for the links man, this is tight! kiss
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by cabali(m): 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2006
men! where did y'al get this site from? som' really happening in that country
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by festocz(m): 3:32pm On May 04, 2007
Hey guys, i need a help on here
I want someone who works at Computer VIllage, Ikeja. I want to come over to study an on-hand experience on Networks and Computer Engineering.
My email is festocz@yahoo.co.nz
or send me a note here
Thanks
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by Seun(m): 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2007
An article on the Computer Village has been dugg:
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by adexbols: 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2007
I want to get the "Nokia" N99i. where can I get it and how much?
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by mekoyo(m): 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2007
The computer village has being a good source of getting computer accessories. It is also of great news to Nigerians that we have a large computer market in our country and this age of IT all over the world.

The market has been a good source of intermediary between the producers and consumers, It has also helped to distribute various softwares. I must say they are doing fine but not to forget the pirated softwares they sell to us too. grin
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by Barry007: 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2008
Please does anyone know were i can get

Wi-Fi equipment using PCI wireless cards, LMR cable external grid/panel antenna and accessories
or
USB Wireless radio adapter, external antenna , cable and accessories
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by onasharon(m): 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2008
seun you are such a wonderful person u have tried alot with this your site . i need your advice on the laptop sale because i need one i want you tell me whether they are good to buy or not
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by deola1(m): 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2008
Fraudsters too much for Computer VIllage, i no fit go there.
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by hayprof(m): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2008
Then u aint gon wise up.
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by Lumesi: 7:12am On Mar 22, 2008
I will set up a web site within 2 weeks- NAIJACOMPUTER.COM - and anybody can post any computer product with price , description , location , phone number , fax number , FREE OF CHARGE .

Watch out for IT[/b][/b]
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by hayprof(m): 8:52am On Mar 22, 2008
Sure man.
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by arrynet: 11:13am On May 26, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,

I am based in UK and I am sending some stuffs to Naija for sale at an affordable price. They are:
(a) two laptops ( new HP and refurbished toshiba laptops)
(b) PC accessories: flash/pen drives, memory cards,
(c)MP4 players at an affordable price.
(d) digital photoframe ( check it out www.digitalframesdirect.co.uk)
(f) Next (formal) shirts.

If you are interested in getting some stuffs from abroad that you can't get in Naija , just mail your list to me at sesanlomo81@yahoo.co.uk.

The pictures of the laptops are attached withis posting

You call my brother( Tola) in Nigeria on 08029123520 once goods arrive.

Cheers.

Arrynet

Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by dvillager: 4:22pm On May 26, 2008
Computer village goes online with the www.villageyell.com. Full Business directory and map. Never go to computer village until you get information from the website www.villageyell.com
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by Elixer: 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2008
HELLO BUDDIES,
I WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO ALERT YOU OF THIS OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE RED HOT SOFTWARES (RANGING FROM GAMES TO JUST NAME IT) AT VERY LOW PRICES FOR RETAIL PURPOSES AND WHATEVER. JUST HIT ME BACK. ELIXIR
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by ramonmulti(m): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2008
Hello Nairalander's,

I wish to introduce to you new brand of Antivirus software called ForeFront Client Security produced by Microsoft. It is the latest and it is very strong anitvirus. I WANT YOU TO MAKE TRIAL AND WON'T REGRET IT. It is just 5,000 NGN.

Microsoft Forefront Client Security provides unified malware protection for business desktops, laptops and server operating systems that is easy to manage and control. By delivering simplified administration through central management and providing critical visibility into threats and vulnerabilities, Microsoft Forefront Client Security helps protect your business with confidence and efficiency

To install the client agent component on desktops, laptops, and server operating systems, you need:

• Computer with a minimum 700 MHz processor or faster recommended
• One of the following operating systems:
o Microsoft Windows® 2000 Service Pack 4
o Windows XP Service Pack 2 (x86 or x64)
o Windows Vista™ Business, Enterprise, or Ultimate editions (x86 or x64)
o Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 (x86 or x64)
o Windows Server 2003 R2 (x86 or x64)
• Minimum 256 MB of RAM or more recommended
• 350 MB of available hard-disk space or more recommended
• Keyboard and Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device

System Requirements:
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition (32-Bit x86); Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard Edition (32-bit x86); Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2
To use Microsoft® Forefront™ Client Security on a single-server topology, you need:

• Computer with a minimum 1GHz processor; dual 2.85 GHz or faster processor recommended
• Microsoft Windows Server® 2003 Service Pack 1 Standard Edition or Enterprise Edition, or Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard Edition or Enterprise Edition operating system
• Minimum 1 GB of RAM; 4 GB RAM recommended
• 6 GB of available hard-disk space or more required; 100 GB or more recommended
• DVD-ROM drive
• Super VGA (800x600) or higher-resolution monitor
• Keyboard and Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device

Contact information: 3b Pepple Street Computer Village Ikeja. Lagos. Tel: 08033924627, 07026376379, Victor. Abuja, 08037869818, Henry.
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by profalli(m): 10:43am On Nov 11, 2008
Hey buddies i got some computer laptop and desktop for sale contat ig u intrested
1) studio 1535 intel core2 duo 2.0ghz, 250gb, dvdrw, web cam, bluetooth, wifi, slot dvd, back-light, 2gb ram, fingerprint reader
2) studio 1535 intel core2 duo2.0ghz, 250gb, dvdrw, webcam, bluetooth, wifi, slot dvd, back light, 2gb ram, fingerprint reader-
3) xps m1330 intel core2 duo 2.0ghz, 160gb, dvdrw, webcam,wifi,slot dvd,2gb ram, bluetooht
4)xps one desktop-intel core2 duo 2.0, 250gb, bluetooth, wifi, webcam,wireless keyboard, tv remote control, wireless mouse, dvd burner slot-
5)xps one desktop- inter core2 duo 2.0, 250gb, bluetooth, wifi, webcam, wireless keyboard, tv remore control, wirelss mouse, dvd burner slot-
lovely configuration

profalli@hotmail.com 08022858845 alli
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by papagwin: 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2008
well lets not just all say its baseless to stop the publications of this prices on the daily papers well i feel there is a good purpose for doing this. now take for example there are people who go ahead to refurbish computers and some other form of IT equipment/kits without the knowledge of the lame man; you as a person might not be abel to tell until you see for yourself thats its not an original product meanwhile its published at a very cheap rate whereby attracting people to buy, neglecting people who have the original stuff.
Am sure this and many more have warranted the unfortunate decision.
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by hubreality(m): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2008
The Ikeja Computer Village. This thread is very captivating and informative I must say. I thank God for the "sanitation process" initiated by the state government. Rules, regulations and order have taken their places. So many cried especially those that lost their container shops, on the road show glasses and the terrible so called alayes'. We somehow sympathized with them, anyway, it was a bold step by the government. Thumb Up! Some will ask why? Do they want them to steal and rob? , If caught! Please finish the rest. The Ikeja Computer Village's glory is restored. I believe. A Big Question? Will The Ikeja Computer Village Still Be Located At It's Present Location In The Near Future?
A Rumour Fever on so many now, not me ooh.
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by monef(m): 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2008
you can also try selling you products on www.boostsale.com
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by ayobase(m): 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2009
tight session!!!!
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by engrluke(m): 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2009
my great narialander do you that you can earn as much as 32m dollar per annum? luketech technology is calling
for your auto card training and building plan.
this is an opportunity to tap into.
for more information contact luketech technology on +2347057283384, +2348030752028.
email ; engrlukeogbachi@yahoo.com

ceo sign
luketech
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by KazuyaM(m): 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2009
[size=13pt]Does anyone know where to get a Dell Latitude C840 laptop BATTERY and how much it costs in Computer Village.

The battery is also a battery that is compatible with Dell Latitude C610/C600/C500/C510 Battery
[/size]
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by Chuckdee(m): 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2009
Kazuya M:

[size=13pt]Does anyone know where to get a Dell Latitude C840 laptop BATTERY and how much it costs in Computer Village.

The battery is also a battery that is compatible with Dell Latitude C610/C600/C500/C510 Battery
[/size]

Hi Kazuma,

You can get almost any laptop battry from Kavex computers therein Ikeja. They are located at 9 otigba street. Just call them and make your inquiries. Kavex computers: 8033033957

Hope it helps.
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by blacksta(m): 9:31am On Apr 14, 2009
engrluke:

my great narialander do you that you can earn as much as 32m dollar per annum? luketech technology is calling
for your auto card training and building plan.
this is an opportunity to tap into.
for more information contact luketech technology on +2347057283384, +2348030752028.
email ; engrlukeogbachi@yahoo.com

ceo sign
luketech

absolute nonsense - 32m not naira but dollars - 419

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ GRACEGLORT TV Repair & Services. ⏯️ ⚙️ ⭕️ ♨️ / Longer Lasting Laptop Battery ⚡⚡ For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.