Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Should Man.u Sack Louis Van Gaal? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Should Man.u Sack Louis Van Gaal? (945 Views)

Read Louis Van Gaal's Emotional Statement After Man U Sack Him / Manchester United Sack Louis Van Gaal / Man United Fans Vote In Overwhelming Numbers To Sack Louis Van Gaal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Man.u Sack Louis Van Gaal? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
Apparently am a chelsea fan but am disappointed with Manchester united with all the money they spent when the transfer window was open, after spending half a billion they are even worst, i think van gaal didn't spend the money well, he spent it on inexperience players like depay and martial, he should have gone for benzema and bale, he should have allowed de gea to complete his move to real madrid because goalkeepers doesn't score goals, van gaal was confused with such a huge amount of money given to him, he has won everything so no trophy is lacking in his house, man.u should sack him and appoint a manager that is hungry for success.
Re: Should Man.u Sack Louis Van Gaal? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
undecided undecided undecided even me I no fit shout for my MAN U cry cry cry

The games getting boring..Red Devils are juz stuck somewhere else..
Re: Should Man.u Sack Louis Van Gaal? by adebayo10977(m): 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
i seconded, because imagine a coach sitting on for 90minute as if he was on wheelchair by not cheering up d players whether de Play well or not
Re: Should Man.u Sack Louis Van Gaal? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
adebayo10977:
i seconded, because imagine a coach sitting on for 90minute as if he was on wheelchair by not cheering up d players whether de Play well or not
take a look at liverpool manager klopp he is a very nice coach, he always make sure his players are happy
Re: Should Man.u Sack Louis Van Gaal? by khattab02: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
No! Not yet

Op you said they have spent half billion under Van Gaal?? Really??
Re: Should Man.u Sack Louis Van Gaal? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
khattab02:
No! Not yet

Op you said they have spent half billion under Van Gaal?? Really??
yup
Re: Should Man.u Sack Louis Van Gaal? by yoji: 8:57am On Dec 12, 2015
Zceesneh:
Apparently am a chelsea fan but am disappointed with Manchester united with all the money they spent when the transfer window was open, after spending half a billion they are even worst, i think van gaal didn't spend the money well, he spent it on inexperience players like depay and martial, he should have gone for benzema and bale, he should have allowed de gea to complete his move to real madrid because goalkeepers doesn't score goals, van gaal was confused with such a huge amount of money given to him, he has won everything so no trophy is lacking in his house, man.u should sack him and appoint a manager that is hungry for success.
benzema and bale don't want to leave Madrid. Benzema even mocked arsenal for thinking he will leave Madrid and man u had being pursuin bale since his tottenham days and he dosent want to leave Madrid as well.
Re: Should Man.u Sack Louis Van Gaal? by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 12, 2015
No be excuse those players bought are teengers, no experience at all
Re: Should Man.u Sack Louis Van Gaal? by Atmmachine(m): 9:29am On Dec 12, 2015
Should Jose Mourinho be sacked ??
Re: Should Man.u Sack Louis Van Gaal? by khattab02: 11:43am On Dec 12, 2015
Zceesneh:
yup
how?? Prove?
Re: Should Man.u Sack Louis Van Gaal? by 1miccza: 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
Atmmachine:
Should Jose Mourinho be sacked ??

Of Course he should in winsh just too strong for that board
Re: Should Man.u Sack Louis Van Gaal? by Atmmachine(m): 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
1miccza:

Of Course he should in winsh just too strong for that board

Who will replace him ??
Re: Should Man.u Sack Louis Van Gaal? by 1miccza: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
Atmmachine:

Who will replace him ??
Anyone with fresh and better ideas
Re: Should Man.u Sack Louis Van Gaal? by tmamuda(m): 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
Think no one has answer the question

Yes Yes and Yes
After all the spending

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Best Footballer In The History Of Football / BREAKING: Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / Guardiola's Barcelona Team(2008- 2012) And The Present, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.