Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:19 PM

(photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering (20806 Views)

Photos: Aba Chinese Shoe Factory To Generate 30,000 Jobs / Keke & Okadas Turn To 'Boats' In Aba Bad Roads (Photos) / Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by peleson: 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
The governor has refused to pay attention to roads in the aba inner city. Ohanku road, evina road that leads to Ogbor hill with a bridge across the little river, iheorji avenue, obohia, igbere road, all the inner city roads have always been in terrible shape. These are roads Nbakwe could not complete in the 1980s till now have been left that way. They have not experienced any form of asphalt or government intention to build, contract or plans into initiate any visible plan for the masses. These areas cover about 3 lga namely aba south lga which suffers most neglect in the history of nigeria, obingwa lga and ugwunagbo lga.
The governor should leave the media and pay serious attention to these roads. Over the years, they previous governments and governors have lamely blame raining season as reason for not constructing these roads but other governors were busy working their roads come rain and sun shine. It is dry season again yet no tractor on site
Cc: Lalasticlala, PonPonkon !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by peleson: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
These roads I repeat again! These roads are not motorable! Keke has places to stop and people will trek across heavy water log to enter another Keke to some other damaged and diveded portions of the roads!
These people are suffering. Then I ask again what has the government been doing with tax and federal allocation and inland revenue?
Sharing!

1 Like

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Abagworo(m): 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
I don't know your motive but it has been generally accepted by all and sundry that Aba was neglected for decades and its easier to destroy than to build. With the limited resources available in today's Nigeria it will take 16 years to make noticeable improvement. The present Governor to me is trying.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by mbaka0433: 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
END TIME STATE

END TIME TOWN

END TIME GOVERNMENT

END TIME POST

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
Abagworo:
I don't know your motive but it has been generally accepted by all and sundry that Aba was neglected for decades and its easier to destroy than to build. With the limited resources available in today's Nigeria it will take 16 years to make noticeable improvement. The present Governor to me is trying.
I can't believe TA Orji aka OCHENDO GLOBAL is representing them at NASS.

I hear there are different kinds of people in Abia state; those that fly, those that swim, those that do long jump and those that hop and leap to the extent that you won't be able to differentiate between a human and a frog.

All because of OCHENDO GLOBAL. grin

23 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by StOla: 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
No wonder they are the most vibrant of the IPOB protesters.

Na who suffer pass dey cry pass.

They should direct their protest at the two Orjis.

32 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by lefrenzy: 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
this is gross angry

7 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Abagworo(m): 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
I can't believe TA Orji aka OCHENDO GLOBAL is representing them at NASS.

I hear there are different kinds of people in Abia state; those that fly, those that swim, those that do long jump and those that hop and leap to the extent that you won't be able to differentiate between a human and a frog.

All because of OCHENDO GLOBAL. grin

Ochendo is not from there. His area has good roads and close to the State capital. I heard he neglected Aba because the people stoned him during his 1st tenure.

1 Like

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
Abagworo:

Ochendo is not from there. His area has good roads and close to the State capital. I heard he neglected Aba because the people stoned him during his 1st tenure.
that place looks very dirty to be something caused by 8yrs of misrule.

6 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Leopardd(m): 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
that place looks very dirty to be something caused by 8yrs of misrule.

well, when Orji Uzor Kalu was there, the city was ok, not first class, but just ok, T.A never did anything for Abia South, he is from the capital Umuahia, and he concentrated in Umuahia only, esp after Aba people nearly killed him for the same reasons in his first tenure.
Aba soil is usually waterlogged, so if u leave a road unfixed for say a year, the whole place will be messy.

Some of those roads were maintained by OUK, but the dimwit that just left did nothing, Umuahia is first class capital city by Nigerian standard, so it is a sharp contrast with Aba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by peleson: 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
Abagworo:
Look guy! I'm not being sentimental here! Trying is not what people need to hear! U guys left this great city to be in such a mess n u are saying this! Yes he is trying with similar gra gra others did too. Let him put tractors everywhere n not when Raining season sets in gbam better excuse as if other governors aren't working during raining period. Surfacing already constructed roads isn't anything! Look at urata, ph road, crystal park. Guy take ur time ooo if okey does not construct his father town and make it good who will do it for him? But at this rate ma guy! Okey is just playing ooo he is not serious at all

5 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by peleson: 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
Leopardd:

well, when Orji Uzor Kalu was there, the city was ok, not first class, but just ok, T.A never did anything for Abia South, he is from the capital Umuahia, and he concentrated in Umuahia only, esp after Aba people nearly killed him for the same reasons in his first tenure.
Aba soil is usually waterlogged, so if u leave a road unfixed for say a year, the whole place will be messy.

Some of those roads were maintained by OUK, but the dimwit that just left did nothing, Umuahia is first class capital city by Nigerian standard, so it is a sharp contrast with Aba.
Guy stop telling lies. Orji brought that ta orji n imposed him on u people! Orji did plastic roads and was never serious in his 2nd term only looting! Which umuahia is first class? Umuahia that looks like a village!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by peleson: 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
@ Lalasticlala, pls put this thread on fp. These people deserve attention. People are suffering and dying in that town. Pls do the needful

6 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Pavore9: 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
This is so inhumane! angry

7 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Demmocrats(m): 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
What about the counselors, the local government chairman what have they done so far.

The previous governors really messed the state up.
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by GelTleStar(f): 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
Unfortunately our complaints end here on the social media. When we see the governing official, we go all hailing at them for some mere thousands to be thrown at us through the windows. Pathetic.

9 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by SirSmithHarry(m): 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
who is the governor there please?

5 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by johnshagb(m): 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
These is such an eye sore. Is the state receiving Federal allocation at all?

9 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by damwise(f): 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
Godwin... Even if na bad road... Godwin

2 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Mbkite(m): 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
LAST DAYS

1 Like

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by sirTesco(m): 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
And his gullible people still voted him into the Nigerian senate after eight years of waste.
When will Nigerians wise up?

3 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
I for suggest make them allow Igbos to be on their own. The people are too greedy.

12 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by skubido(m): 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
hmmmm
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by dotna(m): 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
This is our country. I just believe things will improve and it's a matter of time

1 Like

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by lonelydora: 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
Enyimba city... A place where keke charter is N50/N70

1 Like

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
is Ikpeazu, the stooge asleep?

3 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by craix(m): 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hmmm....God save us
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Tolatutu: 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
Instead for them to call out their leaders they are busy opening threads ranting about Seun grin

10 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by TeamSimple(m): 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
Arrogant akpu eaters,see their mosquito breeding area. The only thing they know how to do is to chest beat like king kongs. See their houses and environment looking very dirty and they will be the first to insult pple of Osun.

9 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by hkidola00(m): 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
Igbo, imagine dat 6th picture, e be like jetty for river like say u won enter canoe grin grin

meanwhile Chelsea fan, it is well

10 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by johnshagb(m): 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
Tolatutu:
Instead for them to call out their leaders they are busy opening threads ranting about Seun grin
Not far from the truth. grin Channeling their grievances in the wrong direction

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's 2019 Presidential Campaign Headquarter In Jigawa State (Photo) / Uniform: Buhari May Back Customs Boss Against Senate / 18 Houses Seized From Aliyu Usman, Dasuki’s Associate By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.