Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) (61772 Views)

Dija Welcomes 2nd Child, A Daughter (Photo) / Davido Currently Expecting 2nd Child With Another Baby Mama (photos) / Frank Edoho & Sandra Welcome 2nd Child In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by stephenduru: 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
If what Agnes, the girl Davido spent his birthday with in South Africa, posted last night are anything to go by, then Davido might be preparing to father another baby.

According to some reports making rounds on social media, it looks like HKN Gang boss and singer, Davido, who welcomed his first child few months ago, is expecting another child from a sexy model identified as OfficialAgnes1, who is famed for her massive butt.

Agnes who reportedly spent time with Davido celebrating his birthday in South Africa, sent tongues wagging when she took to her Instagram last night and spilled some tea which suggests she might be pregnant for O.B.O.

Among the pictures Agnes posted which she later deleted late last night included a photo where she’s holding on to Davido’s chain (above) with the caption; “I miss him,” while the other was that of a positive pregnancy test alongside “hear no evil” and “dancing” emojis.
Among the pictures Agnes posted which she later deleted late last night included a photo where she's holding on to Davido's chain (with the caption) "I miss him," while the other was that of a positive pregnancy test  alongside "hear no evil" and "dancing" emojis.

This is only an alleged rumour, there is no verified authenticity of her pregnancy or whether Davido is responsible because it was also alleged that singer, Tekno has also recently dated the model briefly.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/12/2nd-love-child-meet-sexy-model-with.html?m=1

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by stephenduru: 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
More

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by midehi2(f): 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
shocked did he climb that mountain?

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by bennifield11(m): 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
Her name's oluwafidikemi owonikoko..Davido,I hail o..may God in his infinite mercy continue to enlarge your dick

168 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by kilode100(f): 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
Softly softly softly dey do am o.. Aids e dey for town. .

See yansh!

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by stephenduru: 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
kilode100:
Softly softly softly dey do am o.. Aids e dey for town. .

See yansh!
Bros abeg don't wish him AIDS

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by osesology(m): 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
Why are some celebrities so reckless?

On a second thought, this kind of girl can bewitch anybody, just by her physical ass-sets, so I take back my first comment.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by bobbyluis(m): 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
angry angry angry angry
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by stephenduru: 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
osesology:
Why are some celebrities so reckless?

On a second thought, this kind of girl can bewitch anybody, just by her physical ass-sets, so I take back my first comment.
the name celeb comes with many temptations

4 Likes

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by onoikenna: 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
See ass.See wetin Davido dey chop

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by faith551(m): 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
May God grant the first baby mama the fortitude to endure it

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by pat077: 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
who cares?

6 Likes

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by doublewisdom: 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
That back side is the very truth!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by flokii: 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
midehi2:
shocked did he climb that mountain?
lol... how else do you expect

even El-rufai will climb successfully grin

47 Likes

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by midehi2(f): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
flokii:

lol... how else do you expect

even El-rufai will climb successfully grin
grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
She is beautiful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by flokii: 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
midehi2:
grin
ow're we sure yours isn't bigger sef..

3 Likes

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by midehi2(f): 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
flokii:

ow're we sure yours isn't bigger sef..
not upto half sef
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
Why should davido be expecting a child with a girl with big butt Buhari sef angry

15 Likes

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by flokii: 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
midehi2:
not upto half sef
are you sure?
that's wat you gehs say... if person see am nw na zuma rock go dey dere grin

8 Likes

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by Damzyl(m): 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
DAVIDO, badt guy

3 Likes

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by ODUBEZE: 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
stephenduru:
Bros abeg don't wish him AIDS
Na him dey wish himself AIDS! That was a candid advise.

8 Likes

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by mkasum(m): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
mountaineering

5 Likes

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by Kelklein(m): 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
bennifield11:
Her name's oluwafidikemi owonikoko..Davido,I hail o..may God in his infinite mercy continue to enlarge your dick
gringrin

5 Likes

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by CharlyNick: 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
This is Ridiculous.....

2 Likes

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
Davido, there is God oh...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by queenzena23(f): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
C'est pas possible tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by eROCK247(m): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
midehi2:

not upto half sef
seeing is believing. Pinshure or... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by idinc(m): 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
The fast life of most celebrities sometimes make me wonder if it is rili worth it being a superstar.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by lilmax(m): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
Irresponsible davido,i dont blame him i blame the girl

2 Likes

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by adexdon(m): 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
hw can diz add sweetness to my garri and kulikuli which I dey drink nwwww

7 Likes

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by THEREALSEUN: 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Visits His Renovated House In Lekki As Workers And Guards Hail Him / Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage / Fan Calls Tekno's Girlfriend 'OldMama', Tekno Humiliates Him (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.