Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring (54342 Views)

United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets / I Never Said Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up – Jonathan’s Ex-adc, Col Adegbe / BBC Said This About The Nigerian Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
sinkhole:
Nkem Ifejika works for BBC and his editor/director approves the article hence, the whole thing is a BBC product!

no wonder. na even biafran compose am.

chai, this people can disgrace themselves o.

so na nkem ifejika write the article for BBC?

smh

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
I think I share in their sentiments not just Nigeria flags most flags. A times I try to understand what those that designed of these boring flags were thinking.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Chibuzoc(m): 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
sinkhole:
this guy is boring, just like the BBC!
guy i say no vex, na bbc talk am your flag is boring just like your country. if u want die? die
very soon CNN go say the same thing
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by emmalexabl(m): 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
But the truth must be told....

Our Nigeria Flag is boring...

I hv thought about that severally

3 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by meezynetwork(m): 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
The truth is, nigeria flag is boring but biafran flag is no better. That doesn't give BBC or whatever the shot name they are to abuse Nigerian flag

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by sinkhole: 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
emmalexabl:

Flags are symbols and as such dont have to be "cloth of many colours". Many countries have similar flag as Nigeria and it makes meaning to them.
If you are looking for beauty and complexity then check our coat of arm!

8 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by octacores: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I can see some nice comments from educated and intelligent igbo guys(majority carries the vote). Most of these Igbo guys are not in support of that Biafran trashy movement. Only the few illiterates and touts are in support of it
FIVE STAR LIKES FOR THIS BRILLIANT POST
cool

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by CSTR2: 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Rossikk(m): 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
emmalexabl:

That's YOUR opinion, not "the truth". Flags are meant to convey and inspire something deeper than mere titillation.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by agadez007(m): 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
Not just Boring,its ugly
Good for toilet paper
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by princeonx: 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
Internet warriors lol
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by 2016Utmerunz: 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bbc dey jonz
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
Truly boring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Flashh: 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
hummerwise:
even peeps from other african countries defended the nigerian flag wif a stiff response..
but look at that nigerian man(UGOCHUKWU EZE OKONKWO) thats suppose to be doing dsame chose to be an alien...

what a shame!

He's a Biáfraud. SHM for their ṣtupidity.

5 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
BBC Was trying to pass a message.

Can't we see the environment. Whats green white green about that.

What about those roofs. so Boring.
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by lebesgue(m): 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
I do agree that our flag is boring; ironically, Nigerians are the least boring people in the world. If the flag were a true representation of the people, it would be break dancing and moon-walking 24-7.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by otiigba1(m): 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
Why is every one getting angry? its only a pieces of cloth There are more important things to get angry about in nigeria, like poverty and were is the 5000 naira buhari promised poor nigerians

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
hummerwise:
even peeps from other african countries defended the nigerian flag wif a stiff response..
but look at that nigerian man(UGOCHUKWU EZE OKONKWO) thats suppose to be doing dsame chose to be an alien...

what a shame!
He is a biafran.
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by fako1(m): 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
The one that caught my attention is "The boring flag of all time is Japanese flag. The person that designed Japanese flag is lazy"

Chaii!!! Africans too get punchlines!!! All those yabis wey fit make person think make ground swallow person.
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
our flag is boring aesthetically but bears a deep meaning...

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by 4stylz: 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
hummerwise:

bros truth must be told anyway...
its now getting irritating

I think it's ok to feel angry about a country that belongs to everyone. I have full rights to say I love Nigeria and also full right to say I hate it if I feel cheated.

Even some Americans will say worse things about thier country. Let's allow freedom of speech jare.
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by NnaXmas: 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
sinkhole:
Flags are symbols and as such dont have to be "cloth of many colours". Many countries have similar flag as Nigeria and it makes meaning to them.
If you are looking for beauty and complexity then check our coat of arm!

Ugly coat of arms.
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by NnaXmas: 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
darkenedrebel:
our flag is boring aesthetically but bears a deep meaning...

Which is?
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by ceejayluv(m): 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
and Japanese flag is what?...
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
NnaXmas:

Which is?

are you seriously asking me 6th grade social studies?
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by NnaXmas: 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
darkenedrebel:

are you seriously asking me 6th grade social studies?

What is the deeper meaning of green white green?
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
NnaXmas:

What is the deeper meaning of green white green?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Nigeria
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
Chimarto:
What is BBC real intentions before posting such childish post on their Facebook page.

Not only Nigeria flag is boring but Nigeria as a country is boring, a country created by a drug addict nd a prostitude grin grin grin

Fredrick Lugard is ur's lord,..the maker of the ZOOgrin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by nabiz(m): 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
BBC is indirectly telling us that nigeria is boring because a flag represent a country Lol
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by chuckcy(m): 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
ofcuz its true
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by ikombe: 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
crownprince102:
only one section of Africans are silly...... I guess we can all see from the screenshot
lol. Mind ya self undecided
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Timah247(f): 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
Why are some igbo people just soo ignorant? Its really pathetic..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Takes Water As Osinbajo, Saraki And Chief Justice Take Juice (pic) / APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items / A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.