Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,524 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:08 PM

Revelation Of Heaven And Hell By Andrew Remilekun - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revelation Of Heaven And Hell By Andrew Remilekun (15138 Views)

Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven / 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter / Andrew Remilekun- Divine Revelation Of Heaven And Hell (no Time To Waste) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revelation Of Heaven And Hell By Andrew Remilekun by hephzibah204(m): 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
NO TIME TO WASTE !

Joel 2:28-29 King James Version (KJV)
28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: 29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

God has been faithful to this promise from the time past and He is still fulfilling it. God has been showing many people different revelation of heaven and hell to prepare us, in which I have been sharing some of them on this blog, for the time is very short. I have read many testimonies, but this one I am about to share with you actually happened a few meters to my house in Ogere, Ogun state. The lad, Remilekun Andrew by name had reportedly died and was taken to both heaven and hell by Jesus. This was a lady who was a sinner saved by the grace, she lived worldly until Jesus arrested her. She experienced many things in this encounter, including seeing her classmates and people she knew in hell. Remilekun was instructed by Jesus that people using jewelries, attachments, jeans skirt are wearing devil's material which going to take them to hell. This is what Bro. Edidiong Elijah was also told by Jesus and numerous people who claimed to have been to heaven, hell or seen Jesus. When she came back to life after this experience, the devil attacked her, that she was even hospitalised, I will write about this later. This page will be updated frequently as soon as I find more useful information relating to her testimony from her or her family, or I will create seperate pages for latter experiences. Read the testimony in her own writings, as she starts quoting some Bible verses :

MY PAST
My name is Andrew Remilekun. I am Nineteen years old, I hailed from Akwa-Ibom State and I am living presently in Ogun State and I attend the Redeemed Christian Church of God, in Ogun State, Ogere Remo.
In my life time, I have been living a life of I don’t care life, the devil use me in all areas of my life, because I said I don’t want God to use me, the devil use me to steal, lie, carrying boyfriends all around and my dressing do not glorify God. But I thank God for His grace over me.

It all happen in the last hundred days fasting and prayer in our church during January to April, in the year 2014, that a prophecy came out and I laughed at the prophecy and another prophecy came again and the Lord said He is going to destroy me if I do not change because I keep disgracing Him.

So from there Miss. Favour Idodo and Bro. Ife invited me to join Holy Ghost School.

I joined it and its like they were forcing me to attend because it was not within my own self. I was only going there because they ask me to come, so I still went back to my sins. I would go to church as a chorister and I would dress shabishly, my shirt button would half opened down and Miss. Favour kept talking and she often embarrass me but yet, I will still go back to my old behaviour.

So during my final year in secondary school I don’t just know, I put my heart more into the Holy Ghost School Class I gave my life to Jesus totally, then I started hearing from Him through vision, dreams and revelation and that change my life totally. I become a new being.
During my Senior Secondary School Final Examination which we all know as WAEC, He (Jesus) started that exam with me, I had never seen it in life or heard it that somebody was seeing question paper in dream and that question coming out is the real question for that examination. I personally saw my biology practical question. I saw my agricultural science practical question. Jesus is a faithful man. So after my WAEC, I went back to Holy Ghost School Class afresh to really devote myself to it.

I have to start the class allover because the first one my WAEC examination did not allow me to finish it.
Because of what was happening in my parents rented house I was told to move to Miss. Favour’s house. Then I had more time to concentrate with Him (Jesus Christ) and hear Him clearer.

On the 22nd June, it happens in the afternoon, I was resting on the bed in the children’s room and I had a revelation that I saw myself lying on the bed with my hands and leg stretched and my spirit came out of my body. Another Remi wearing a white garment and a robe tied to her waist and was being lifted up in the air so from the revelation I struggled out because it was like life was being taken out of me and I was about to die so as I saw my eyes opened I quickly stood up panting and I ran to Mummy that it is like I want to die then she said I should go and sleep back that I must die since I said I wanted to see Jesus Christ so I was afraid since then anytime I went to the toilet Jesus will appear and say that “if I want to take you from here won’t I take you” so I would run out.

So it first happened on the 29th of June 2015 I was busy in the house doing the house chores and after which I went inside to rest and I slept off. While sleeping a woman gave me a mixture of food to eat which I ate without praying on, after which I began having stomach pain and I started shouting Jesus, Jesus. Then Jesus appeared to me and told me it was a poisoned food I ate. He told me to go and defecate and I went to defecate twice. When I woke up fully I was told that I came out twice and entered the toilet in real life.

So it all happened on this faithful day on the 30th of June 2015, I woke up that morning very moody I did not greet anyone. If anybody call my name I will just stare at that person I did all the house chore and, unlike who did not know how to make pap very well make it that day and I went to bed, because I was feeling like something was about to happen, so I slept off and I had a revelation concerning three student in my set, they were Muslims, Jesus said they will die this year that, I must save them.

So as I was writing it, it was not me again because Mummy told me that the speed I use to enter her room to pick book and pen that I almost pushed her down, in the process of writing it my hand stiffed to the pen and book and it became heavy. So I shouted Mummy that was the last word that came out of my mouth until I came from hell and heaven at around 11:05am because I went around 9:15am and I went for the second time to heaven in the night around 10:pm till 12:00am. Here is what I saw:-

MESSAGE TO THE TEENAGER’S AND CHILDREN
The first time I was to be taken away, an Angel came to me and said Jesus still spear you because he just gave you the message to the children, so he poured blood all over my body it was like when water was poured on me, so from there the Angel said we have to go and meet Jesus, he is waiting for me so I said am I dead? He said no, so when we got to a spot I saw some people rushing out and walking fast and fast. When I got to where Jesus was, the angel left me there, I saw someone very tall, he was tall and so tall, he was wearing a sparkling white garment, His hair were very long but I could not look and behold His eyes, it was like I was facing fire, so I looked downward, then he said you are welcome with all the struggling and finally you are here and now there is no time to waste, you are using one second in both hell fire and in heaven.

So He held my hand and we started going, when we got to a spot I saw a place before me and as we moved closer to the place, I started hearing, wailings, crying and struggling, people shouting to Jesus to help them, when we got to the spot I didn’t know when my body began to stiff.

I started crying to Jesus that is that not hell?, I don’t want to go there. So He said you must go if you don’t go you will not take me serious. As we approached the place I started feeling the flame, my body getting burnt, I was afraid, then suddenly, I heard my name. The horrible place was filled with Teenagers and Children. I was alarmed I opened my mouth wide and said so it is true there is hell and children and teenagers are all going to hell, if they did not repent. Jesus told me to stop crying and He said you will see your class mate who died recently and the boy was the one calling my name and his name is Adebayo Gbolahan in Ositelu Memorial College, Ogere Remo, Ogun state Nigeria.

“Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy Youth, while evil days come not, nor the years draw near, when thou shall say I have no pleasure in them” ECCL. 12:1

The boy called out – Remi! Remi!! you are the cause of my being here, if you had preached the truth to me I would have changed. Remi you know that I was going to die you did not tell me why, why, why ah!!!?? The boy started crying heavily, I myself started to cry and because truly I saw him in my dream before he died that he was inside a coffin but I did not tell anybody until the day of his death and the announcement in the school. Suddenly, I saw worms coming out of the boys thigh so as I was about to ask Jesus, why the worms were coming out Jesus was already weeping and the drop of tears in His eyes were not the drop of water we usually have in our own eyes when we cry, it was blood, I started shaking my head and started to cry, so Jesus said another person will call me now, as I turned my head again I heard my name, Remi! Remi! it is me Odusanya Ifagbenga so I called him and said ah! Gbenga you? you are here? and he was holding a plate of Opon Ifa (oracle) in his hand. So I asked Jesus why that thing was in his hand, then He(Jesus Christ) said that was what the boy knew how to perform on earth, he did not seek Me he was seeking the oracle. The boy begged me to help him beg Jesus, to let him go back to the world and change his way but the Lord said, there is no mercy after death”.
“And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this judgement” Heb. 9:27.
“Thou shall not make unto thee any graven image or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shall not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: For I the Lord thy God I am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate Me” Exod. 20:4-5.
So the boy cried and said Remi don’t come back here, please help me to tell my family not to come to this place because it is not a place they can withstand so as we were moving, I saw many of known persons there. Teenagers are much in hell but Jesus was not happy.
I saw angelic demons torturing them, even the devil himself came out from a hole, I was afraid he was not someone to behold, he was having wings like the angels and was in form of a dragon. He was pouring out more fire to the children and teenagers. In fact, that is not a good place for them.
Then Jesus said that, that is over, we should move to another place. As we were passing-by I heard my name “Remi! Remi!” again it was the mother of one of the Pastors in Ogere. I recognized her, she was in hell, she said “please tell my son to listen to every word sent to him”.
He should not disobey and he should make sure he does not come to this place, this place is terrible, it was disobedience that brought me to hell, he should not disobey God and he should not miss heaven”. Then I passed-by again, I saw a young man not too fat, light in complexion, I know the man, he use to attend our Zonal Headquarters he is called Chim (that is the name I know they normally called him), but he was in hell being tortured too and I said “but I thought this man served you a lot Lord” Why is he in hell? Jesus was just weeping. Then we got to a spot. I met many children crying, some of them they put a crown on their head with the word, “Evangelist, King, Governor, President, Pastor and Singer”. They were all crying, then Jesus said tell those teenagers and youth that love abortion that they are killing my glories and my future vessels. He said some of them that did not repent when they get here the children they aborted will rush to them and tear them apart unless they repent and he said they must stop it because they are causing many doctors to go to hell.

He said, tell all those pastors wives that they should stop disgracing their husbands and they should stop using the devils instrument to torment their husband because many of the pastor’s wife will not make heaven. They are many in hell. I don’t have any church in heaven I only need my people to be saved and believe in me (Jesus Christ). When we were moving out of the place I was at ease, I felt relieved and Jesus said “that is where I Remi belong to but He (Jesus Christ) had mercy on me to testify to all these and that is the reason why he took me to the place.
“ For He said to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion” Rom. 9:15.

Then I said but I was praying to see heaven not hell, then he said if He took me to heaven only, I will not believe there is hell that is the reason why he took me to hell first for me to see how people are been tormented.

He said no Teenager, No Child in Ogere will inherit the kingdom of God except they repent and change, then He said we are moving to heaven. I was happy and I was eager to see heaven, the promise land. When we got to a spot an Angel came, then he removed my dress and I was clothed with a white gown and a white robe tied to my waist. I followed Jesus, we were not even walking, it was as if a lift was carrying us. Then I saw a beautiful place, shining bright and Angels were flying up and down, singing hymns and hallelujah to the Most High who owns heaven and the earth. Some people were in white and they were wearing the same cloth with me and I saw a man, and the man was shouting hallelujah because that was the day he died on earth and He made it to heaven. The way to heaven is a narrow way. I only saw few people moving one by one not as in hell where over thousand were just trooping in and I was not happy but in heaven there is joy, peace, happiness and great love of God for us.
“Enter ye in at the strait gate: For wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction and many there be which go in there at: because strait is the gate and narrow is the way, which leads unto life, and few there be that find it” Matt. 7:13-14 and Luke 13:24.

I was welcomed and Jesus said “tell my people that I have prepared a place for them as I said in John 14:2-3 “in my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so I would have told you I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you unto Myself: that where I am there ye may be also”. Tell them to wait and stand firm in the race for I’m coming so soon”. Jesus also said “tell my daughters and sons Favour, Kemi, Adenike, Ife, Newness and all others that they must not relent they must preach my word and save souls, their family must all make heaven for I am coming so soon. He said I should let everyone of the people I have ministered to know that if they do not preach or win souls for heaven, they will not make heaven because He does not take ignorance at all, you must all make sure you obey my word.

None of you will say you did not hear My name at all, you hear my name but your heart are all hardened to My word, Remi, it is time for you to go now, make sure you print out everything you see and hear for the people, for them to know that hell is real, heaven is real. So I saw Jesus kneeling down and stretching is hand out and bending his head and blood started coming out, there was an Archangel with trumpet in his mouth.
“Write the things which thou has seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be after” Rev. 1:19
“The Lord gave the word: Great was the company of those that published it” Psalm 68:11.

He (Jesus Christ) said my time will soon be up that I must deliver his messages, the trumpet will soon sound, so He said bye bye but I said “I am not going back to this sinful world, I don’t want to go” but He (Jesus) said you have to go, then the Angel that came to pick me in the first place came back and we were getting down from stairs and he left me and I saw myself on the earth again. So when I gained my consciousness, some demonic angels came and said, I should keep my mouth shut, but I told them “flee away from me because I am going to talk”. So my people please hell is so real, heaven is so real don’t miss heaven, Jesus loves us all.

REACTIONS TO DEVILS MATERIAL
Before this encounter, I was putting on a jeans skirt and top with shining stones. When I came back, the demons came tormenting me because those jeans I was wearing was their property. Also in the children’s room footballer’s pictures were posted on the wall. The demons always use the footballer’s leg on the wall and turning it to their own leg to torment me. So Mummy took me out, brought me to the sitting room for dinner and Bro. Ife remove the Footballers pictures on the wall but I was still seeing the demon until Mummy removed my dress (jeans) including the tight, I then put on Ankara wax and a rapper and as soon as I wore the Ankara the Angel of God came back and pick me for another journey about 10 O’clock pm and I came back again at about 12 O’clock am.
“Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world, if any man love the world, the love of the father is not in him. For all that is in world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the father, but it is of the world. And the world passeth away and the lust thereof: But he that does the will of God abides forever.” 1 John 2:15-17.

MESSAGE TO THE WORLD!!!
*TO WOMEN AND PASTORS’ WIVES
Tell the world, tell my children to stop disgracing me, tell them to turn from their wickedness and obey my word I have spoken. Tell the world, especially, the women they should stop using the devils instrument. Always cover your hair, stop using every type of adornment including earrings, and do not plait or weave your hair because there is no plaiting of hair in heaven.
“In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety not with Braided hair or gold, or pearls or costly array” 1 Tim. 2:9.
“Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the head and of wearing gold, or of putting on of apparel” 1 Pet. 3:3.

Do not wear dresses that are not mine but of the devil. Wear my garments, wear garments that will glorify Me (Jesus Christ). You wives of Pastors, above all stop praising the devil, always cover your hair, you are my instrument, do not wear any tight, trouser, or earring or jewelries either big or small, do not wear cloth that will bring out your body shape, do not use them because they are bringing men to hell.
“And it shall come to pass in the day of the Lord’s sacrifice, that I will punish the princes and the king’s children and all such as are clothed with strange apparel (dresses)” Zeph. 1:8 and Prov. 7:10.
“For the Lord had said unto Moses, say unto the children of Israel ye are a stiff-necked people: I will come up into the midst of thee in a moment and consumed thee: therefore now put off your ornaments from thee. And the children of Israel stripped themselves of their ornaments” Exod. 32:2-4 and Gen. 35:1-5 and Deut. 23:14.

READ MORE>>>

Re: Revelation Of Heaven And Hell By Andrew Remilekun by NnaNna4(m): 11:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
tell all those pastors wives that they should stop disgracing their husbands and they should stop using the devils instrument to torment their husband because many of the pastor’s wife will not make heaven. They are many in hell shocked
Re: Revelation Of Heaven And Hell By Andrew Remilekun by Oppypoppy: 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
This her red garment con fear me o.

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus / Can You Be A Christian And Not Go To Church? / If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.