Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) (12448 Views)

How I Dealt With An Ungrateful Bitch.....pls Read / When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by greatiyk4u(m): 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
Those Kanye West lyrics hit the nail on the head when they claimed a gold-digging woman won’t mess with a broke man. Heck, it costs a lot to keep her happy. The gold digger in this context can be defined as a woman whose main reason for hooking up is to gain material benefits from the latest sponge she’s dating without any atom of pity 2 his emotion or sexual desires..................."haba, do me I do u man no go vex nah"

It all started in my final year in the university wen I came back from 6 months industrial training (IT) as an Engineering student then...as a broke student from a very humble background, I gave less attention to girls during my earlier levels in school due to the fear of the financial burden attached to dating an average student from my own part of the country....I was equally made to believe that ladies fall easily for final year students especially the "Engine guys" as we were addressed in school.....so all hope was heaped on final year.....a dream come true

As the new academic session started, my joy knew no bound as I was stepping into the much anticipated "final year" level and was equally equipped with reasonable cash saved from my well paid industrial training allowance . I also upgraded my swag with enough stuff like fashion, perfumes, cosmetics,gadgets and equipped my room off campus to a moderate standard backed up with a good cash savings in the bank..........I no try?

Quickly, my searching mode got activated and I started searching for the "love of my life" aggressively like nigeria soldiers searching for boko guys in the sambisa forest....lolz
Without wasting much of my time as an average good looking tall guy, I found chisom, a third year mass communication student of the same university with me in the bank....."Sommy" as I fondly called her was an epitome of beauty,embodiment of knowledge and wisdom,a damsel and most importantly a dazzling diamond to my heart.........

To be continued.....shortly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
Lies

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by OCTAVO: 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by dammywapes(m): 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
Come finish ham i go cm tell u whether u dey lie

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by Favparis(f): 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
Sorry......

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
Relaxin until you continue wink
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by greatiyk4u(m): 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by Bbsharon(f): 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
Freemanan:
Lies
lol...just enjoy the story.
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bbsharon:

lol...just enjoy the story.
Okay.
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
dammywapes:

5 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by dammywapes(m): 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
[quote author=Freemanan post=40911866][/quote]Na so bro
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
As i hear "chisom" I know say problem dey, 90% igbo girls all gold digging bitches, give them 100 yards distance o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by greatiyk4u(m): 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
Demigods:
As i hear "chisom" I know say problem dey, 90% igbo girls all gold digging bitches, give them 100 yards distance o

Is that d only tin u could deduce from the captivating story?
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by greatiyk4u(m): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
dammywapes:

Lolz, u be lie detector?

5 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by greatiyk4u(m): 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
Sommy and I were on the queue to withdraw money from the ATM machine in one of the generation banks on campus. I was standing directly behind her be holding her beauty and appreciating God for his supreme creativity and imagining if others are truly created in God's image and like ness..............hmmmmmmmmmmmm. I was filled with fear and anxiety as I was thinking profusely on how to start a conversation with her......my dear to be sincere with you, the situation exerted much pressure on me, and I started sweating like christmas goat not minding the fact that I was under an air conditioner.

Luckily for me,ATM machine ejected her card with the complain that she had insufficient balance.......as an advanced and experienced "gold digger", she started forming ajebota pikin by crying and shouting...."So mummy has not paid in this money, I am not happy with you mum. In short I hate u mum"......she murmured.....I took advantage of this opportunity to console her, and immediately asked her how much she wanted to withdraw so I could withdraw it for her from my account as I believed that will guarantee my getting her contact without hesitation

Do u know what happened next?....watch out make I sip my cold orijin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by greatiyk4u(m): 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
adepeter26:
Relaxin until you continue wink
Hope u re keenly following
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
greatiyk4u:

Hope u re keenly following
Sure cool
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by dammywapes(m): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
greatiyk4u:

Lolz, u be lie detector?
make he finish first
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by greatiyk4u(m): 6:52am On Dec 12, 2015
I gave her the amount of money she requested, collected her contact and took her out for lunch where we had nice time together.......we discussed many things....she accepted my love proposals and I felt like mehn, I have arrived.
According to her, she was not into any meaningful relationship at that moment but was equally not in a haste to jump into one without caution....she claimed to like me as I was her kind of man but that I shouldn't be in a hurry because we needed time to know ourselves better to avoid regrets.....this made me completely relaxed with her as I submitted all my trust on her thinking I had gotten a decent honest gal that has been my dream....................................

From here on wards, I became her mugu, I was spending to impress her and make sure nobody snatches her from me not knowing that I was investing in an un profiting venture.....when my friends found my predicament, they warned me about the girl but I dismissed their advice thinking it was mere jealousy...........

My eye cleared on the day of her birthday party and that happened after I had written my final degree exam......we planned the party together,choose a good venue in a popular garden in town,went for birthday shopping on my account and other miscellenous expenses.....she told me about her sister and the boy friend with her female friends attending the party so we booked 5 hotel rooms for the guest and one for us.......I didn't hesitate to impress her as she promised me a surprising appreciation for my gestures in bed that night.

I dey come back shortly....................................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by greatiyk4u(m): 7:38am On Dec 12, 2015
Favparis:
Sorry......

Tanx
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by dickoflife(m): 7:47am On Dec 12, 2015
Thunder go fire chisom left clit if you no complete dis story o..
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 12, 2015
I hate reading epistle but the lady is beautiful

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by GoldenJAT(m): 8:35am On Dec 12, 2015
Do fast Jare!!!! No DE Behave like JEGA .

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by ggrin(f): 8:50am On Dec 12, 2015
I don arrive cool

3 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by hfinest1(m): 9:09am On Dec 12, 2015
*flies in with private jet* hfinest has arrived.... gotta learn a few tricks cos I've got one gold differ trynna dog gold where there's no gold... she jez dey whynne herself sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by Gofwane(m): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2015
Op, you can lie fa. So you were sweating like a christmas goat despite the ac at the atm machine?

Was the atm inside the banking hall? Cos me never seen an atm with ac before.

This your lie sef don make me dey doubt if this babe was truly the girl in this story.

In fact, i don dey vex

3 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by greatiyk4u(m): 10:04am On Dec 12, 2015
On the D-day, I went stylishly on my all white outfit with my guys in a car for the birthday bash. shortly, the venue was set, her departmental girls and boys including other guests were gorgeously dressed, with some girls dressed to kill............lolz, I love them looking sexy and stylish
The crazy DJ was doing what he knows best..everybody was excited.

My embarrassment started wen the MC handed over a sheet of paper from the "devil's mail bag" to her and it reads....."Bring out your boy friend, kiss and romance him in the public deeply that other girls here will be envious of your relationship"...........to my greatest surprise, she replied that her boy friend is the shy type and so she paid two thousand Naira for bail out....hmmmmmm, my guys burst out into laughter....na that time I knw say yawa don gas

Time to cut cake and again she called out six people to join her......me, her main boy friend, her sisters and two of her female friends...she later danced with her male class mate
Of younger age...and before you know it she smartly rushed to where I was sitting helplessly with my guys to sit on my laps and flattered me as usual........she then complained to me that her younger sister insisted that they will sleep in the same room, as a result, I should just go home that "our" booked hotel room will be used by she and her siblings assuring me that I shouldn't be bothered as she is from henceforth mine.........story for the gods

Make I no bore u with long story.........watch out for the concluding part soonest
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by evatee(m): 10:06am On Dec 12, 2015
this op sef nah the original gold digger....we sabi ur type!

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by greatiyk4u(m): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2015
Gofwane:
Op, you can lie fa. So you were sweating like a christmas goat despite the ac at the atm machine?

Was the atm inside the banking hall? Cos me never seen an atm with ac before.

This your lie sef don make me dey doubt if this babe was truly the girl in this story.

In fact, i don dey vex

UBA banks do have their ATM machine inside air conditioned room even Zenith bank in my area....tanx

7 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by greatiyk4u(m): 10:09am On Dec 12, 2015
ggrin:
I don arrive cool

Welcome, make sure u park well

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by greatiyk4u(m): 10:10am On Dec 12, 2015
evatee:
this op sef nah the original gold digger....we sabi ur type!

Lolz......how?
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by greatiyk4u(m): 10:11am On Dec 12, 2015
hfinest1:
*flies in with private jet* hfinest has arrived.... gotta learn a few tricks cos I've got one gold differ trynna dog gold where there's no gold... she jez dey whynne herself sha

Just follow the story and u won't be disappointed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] / Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan / 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.