Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Problem Getting Visa To Egypt - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Problem Getting Visa To Egypt (753 Views)

Does Age Affect Chance Of Getting Visa? / Hope Of Getting Visa To Malta / Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem Getting Visa To Egypt by slaknoah(m): 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,
I went to th egyptian embassy few weeks ago to get a transit visa to Kazakhstan, and I was told to get an invitation letter that states I will be passing through Egypt(which I got)
But on getting there yesterday , I was told I can't get a transit visa to Kazakhstan anymore, then I requested for a tourist visa, but all the Egypt guy could tell me is to come back next year January, that they wont be giving tourist visa this year.
Pls anyone with experience should help. Am to resume December 20.
Re: Problem Getting Visa To Egypt by achodave(m): 8:55am On Dec 12, 2015
My candid advice(From Experience),don't waste your time with Egypt.I believe Kazakhstan has embassies in Turkey and India,try any of the two but I repeat "EGYPT EMBASSY HERE IS A NO GO" unless your applying for a study visa.Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

10 Stereotypes Of Nigerians That Aren’t Always True / Mind What You Post On Social Platforms - You Maybe Denied Visa To US / Man Tired Of Driving To Work Builds Himself An Aeroplane.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.